I saw Anthony Scaramucci at a grocery store in Alexandria yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Anthony Scaramucci at a grocery store in Alexandria yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

wtf, guy sounds like a dick.

>Is infetteerence even a word?

Big if true

sounds pretty fake, but seems unhinged

True if big

This is my favorite pasta.

repost

Fuck that is some old pasta. Most of the newfags on Sup Forums will believe it.

>copypasta faggot
The Mooch would kick your dick in if you even said hi to him irl.

Copypasta

kill yourselves redditors for not knowing this pasta

Old ass Pasta . SAGE this shit.

acceptable anecdote...

>Things that never happened

Wtf? That's fucked up

Guys I really miss the Mooch though

Stale, i like my pasta al dente, nigger.

I like Anthony Scaramucci now.

BIG if true

God I love this pasta.

Me too desu. Biggest mistake Trump's made.

dude, if you're going to alter a pasta, at least put some effort into it.

Exact same thing happened when I saw him in a grocery store in LA.

Uncanny.

Ryan Gosling did the same thing to me at a grocery store in LA a few months ago.

kill urself my man

Yuge.

All you dumb fuck sophomore fags that ruined this newfag copypasta honeypot by even posting about copypasta, wtf. Damnit goys, get your shit together!

It is so random it must be true... Also why dont i see baby ruth bars anymore?

Newfag with lame ass pasta. Kys

Damn, so nice to see some good old comfort food pasta

why can't we have nice things?
We would have sooooo much fun with mooch
so sad he is gone :(

So distraught he forgot to buy a Snickers™

Was he a big guy?

Now I can understand why the fired his ass from the white house. Good riddance.

this is quality. thanks for the laugh fag