There are users on this board who weren't even born when this happened

>There are users on this board who weren't even born when this happened

How did you even learn about it?

Memes

Those towers are fictional; I went to NY last year and they weren't even there

bump

gen z truly sees

Am i missing something here?

Same way you learn about anything else? By looking it up you fucking retard.

In the morning. I was 11. Was pissed off that I missed the pokemon episode that day.

where's cheez-tv dude

I was in school and we stopped and did a pledge of allegiance and then had 2 minutes of silence and we were dismissed and my entire family was at home watching the news. Shit was crazy. My grandparents and everyone came over I remember how weird it was seeing all the cars when I got home.

9/11 was the first red pilled i ever swallowed. Was no turning back after all that BS. Tower falling with no plane hitting it is so obvious, especially when you look at what was in tower 7

>There are users on this board who weren't even born when the Civil war happened

How did you even learn about it?

At what age did you look it up you fucking faggot?

Gone with all the other good stuff.

I was underground on the train into Manhattan when the first tower was hit. Second one hit while I was walking into my office on 14th street. We still had DSL internet at that point and it was always having problems, so I was sitting there resetting the damn modem, cursing it out, when my coworker screamed out what was happening, we didn't have a tv there, so we listened to Howard Stern telling us what happened, since it was already on.. nobody even thought to change it lol. Weirdest thing I saw walking to my bosses apt to wait for the trains to work again was hundreds of people crowding St. Vincent's hospital holding up blood type signs so they could give blood. There were about 4 rows of office chairs with bloody sheets on them in the parking lot. The hospital had run out of stretchers.

Funniest thing that day was I was stuck with a coworker who was walking the same direction I was and was vegan, but the only food place open was McDonald's. she walked up and asked for to cheeseburgers with no meat. The worker looked at her like "are you fucking serious?" Lol. This was not far from ground zero, so there was a layer of dust over everything.

I lived in Brooklyn at the time and a bunch of burnt papers managed to catch wind all the way to Marine Park. Still have them.

>tfw part of the last generation that remembers 9/11
will younger fags ever witness such an impactful happening?

What's 9/11 and why should I care?

Post pics of them?

Emotional slide thread
Dnc murdred seth rich

EGAS the thread

you've been posting this in every threads I've browsed tonight. Are you alright?

cool edgy conspiracy theories that people llike to invent so they can feel better about their dull uneventful lives

bump

trying to get SRG shut down via crossposting as I see. Subversive kike!

>Jews did 911
>Race war when

i was up late and watched the second plane hit live on CNN.
millenials and cheez TV faggots will never know that feeling.

was born already then
bamp for interest in the question

new blood helps culture the old

About two towers

>millenials and cheez TV faggots will never know that feeling.
Born in 92 here, watched the second plane hit live on TV.

I was in kindergarten when this happened. School let out early that day and I went home waiting for the coverage to end so I could play crash bandicoot.