Be Chemist with an outstanding job history

>Be Chemist with an outstanding job history
>Get a chance to be a chemical educator in a US university
>Mandatory IQ and EQ test
>Check what EQ is
>Emotional Intelligence
>Wat

Is this a real thing in the united states? Don't americans realise that a person with high IQ and EQ is a fucking oxymoron?

Are you fucking kidding me?
What is going on in USA's educational shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my brother has a PhD in chemistry and it took him a couple years to find a job. Eventually landed one as a Chemistry Professor at a university.

He's a faggot so I guess he had bonus points for hire.

>Claiming a faggot as your brother
Costanza.png

I'm really happy he robbed my ability to be an uncle, and robbed my parents of the joy of grandchildren because he's a selfish degenerate pervert and would rather kiss asian twink boys. Fuck him. I'm glad I never see him.

They're not going to hire an autist to teach people chemistry you autist

Lol.

You have to understand objective measures favor white men so they always include bullshit so they can discriminate.

>Non Jews need not apply.

That's what it means.

wouldnt be completely filled untill 11 and 10 were filled then whats little left of 7 will fill up with water including the tube to 3 witch will then start filling up

0 if the faucet is pouring water fast enough

Its obviously 11

Stop lying/larping. Chemistry professor here. You are full of shit. This does not happen. You get a job based on your publication record.

11. That's a no-brainer

I guess if we're not counting ALMOST to the brim as full.

>assuming that the tank drains at the same rate it fills
7, but if the assumption is wrong it could be 0

0 fills up first you retards

>person with high IQ and EQ is a fucking oxymoron?
autistic brainlet detected. sorry your only """"skill"""" is rote memorization, something a fucking phone can do these days.

Hurr durr
almost full = full

shutup fags. that's not what the thread is about

EQ isn't a real thing. It's not a psychologically valid metric.

Also, 7

depends on the water pressure

Let's be honest, almost at the brim is full enough to be considered full. Only a complete autist would disagree. I guess that's what this is testing for I guess.

either 0 or 11 depending on haw fast the water is pouring

7 can't be filled up to the bottom of the neck or the top because of the pipes location at the side.
Trust me i'm a Democrat.

its called private industry and tell them what they want to hear faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>not realising OP used to image so people argue and bump his thread

>this fucking brainlet calling other people brainlets
>"muh emotionz sensorzz!!!"
fuck off brainlet

Good answer, if the pressure difference between the faucet and atmosphere is great enough, the flow rate into 0 will exceed the flow rate out. Therefore 0 would fill first. Nice job user.

Only if the rate of the tap is faster than the amount of volume able to pass the pipe in 0
Which isn't given so it's assumed not the case

pleb: patrician: contrarian:

good choice

This thread is about 7 and you will give it the respect it deserves.

You do not have your phd? You will not get a job teaching unless you are a useless lecturer.

>fucking up so badly that you have to use academia as a lifeboat

How about you produce value in the private sector.?

that would take some serious gpm or some seriously small pipes.

This

>not claiming you're autistic to avoid the emotional test
>sue for discrimination against mentally handicapped if you're not hired

sorry subhuman, white people are capable of problem solving and creativity.

Just become a transgender for a while.

7 would have to be full before anything could reach 11

That EQ is actually a test to see if you have any sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies.

Wouldn't the water leave tank 0 because of the way through pipes are?(pipe at the bottom drains out first)

bump

>pick 11
>unaware 7 has to fill up first before distributing water to 10

oh, you're the type of subhuman brainlet libtard who thinks 'muh emotionz' = intelligence. ok

7 will never be full before 10 and 11

almost full=/=full you fucking dope

its a trick question at best and a shitty depiction at worst.

are you black?

Wait I change my answer to 10.

Right. Don't worry OP, if you test as a pyschopath they'll fast track you to upper management.

>alleges to have a high IQ
>can't handle a maturity test without an emotional outburst

no idea what the education system is doing anymore

What counts as "filled"? Is it when water is no longer exiting the barrel?

11 because 10 and 7 have to fill up before water is diverted from 3 to 4 and everything below it. And after all that, 2 will fill up, then 1 and 0.

depends what it means by "fill up", you could say that the pipe goes into seven before it would ever reach the brim meaning 11 would fill to the brim first, anyhow it probably should of said which tank will overflow first in which case he answer is clearly 11

Is this thread full of niggers or is just burger school?

No, none because the water isn't even running, its frozen, look!

Changing answer to 7

It's a way to see how well you can deal with people.

Also you applied to a retarded university faggot, serves you right.

We already count Americans as ALMOST sentient, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch.

Depends on the water pressure also.
The question is broken

Wouldn't it depend on the rate of flow, gauge of the pipes; exact volumes of the containers? If it was fast enough couldn't 0 more or less fill first?

Assuming the rate of flow is significantly lower than the total volume of each tank and the pipes aren't narrow then I suppose 7.

7!

ya you could run the tap super fast, and the first would fill quick

No, it's autistic Europoors who lack a functional understanding of what full means. 7 would clearly be considered full by any sane person standards before it could go to fill 10 and 11.

>Be top chemist
>Not cooking meth out the back of your trailer

see

>almost full=/=full you fucking dope
So you would not consider these "full bottles"?

it's impossible to know without the flow rate of the water from the faucet. It could very well be 0 that fills first.

it's skimming the water off the top therefore making it an incomplete fill at the last moment, redistributing the water through the top of 10, of which then goes directly into 11 because the pipe is at the bottom of 10. since 11 has no output, and the current water flow is 0 - 1 - 3 - 7 (waits to fill up to near the top) - 10 - 11, that means 4 only just begins to get water once the flow into the other network completes from the bottom up to 3, and so on.

It can't be full if water flow out, retard.
And fill means fill, not "kinda fill".

>buying into the full bottle meme

the globalists are playing you like a fiddle

do they look fucking full user?

It's 7. Here's my reasoning.
Cannot be 0 because there is a pipe at the bottom, so everything is transferred to 1. Same logic applies to 1, and 2 will only be filled up once 1 has no more space to fill the others.
3 also has a tube going to the bottom, so all the water will just flow to 7. That discounts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
7 will only pass water down to 10 once it is filled up. Depends what you mean if it is full. If it reaches the top, then it's full. If you mean water has to be in the pipe, too, then it's 11.

>Is this a real thing in the united states? Don't americans realise that a person with high IQ and EQ is a fucking oxymoron?
>Are you fucking kidding me?
>What is going on in USA's educational shit?

One of the things about emotional intelligence is the management and intelligent processing of emotions.

E.g., when an employee chimps out about a new kind of test he doesn't understand, it's a sign that he has weak emotional intelligence, letting me know I shouldn't hire him.

#7 will be the first filled

0, 1 and 3 both drain from the bottom therefore they will only start to fill once the buckets they drain into are filled. 1 will flow into 3 rather than two because the spout for 3 is at the bottom. 7 will be the first to fill because its drain is at its top and it doesnt have a lower drainage spout

that is completely different, these bottles have no flowing input/output that is dependent on the positioning of the openings. as long as there is out flow, the "fill" is incomplete.

The standard faucet in the pic could have the output of biagra falls

I agree. I also believe theres not enough info to make a correct prediction.

The pipe in 7 is near the top, but not AT the top. By the time water is being distributed to 10, its halved due to 1 into 2.

The more I think about it, its possible 2 would fill first before 11.

Woah its literally number 8

Why is everyone saying 7? The answer is very clearly 2.

no it doesn't. All the tubes are the same diameter. It's 7. 11 would only be able to fill once 7 does retards

If that is the case than the pipe is a bit lower from 3 to 4 than from 7 to 10 so wouldn't 8 fill up faster than 11?

It could flow out the top because it's full you dumb fucking nigger

isn't 7 considered filled, by the time the water flows into 10?

Yep. 10 billion gallons / sec into tank 0. 0 fills first.

as full as they can be without causing pressure issues, yea. but not full in a voluminous sense, no.

If it flow out it is not full!

Goddamit burgers... hopeless.

Also, can we assume the rate of flow in is equal to the rate of flow out? Or is the source water at high pressure?

11 will only start to be filled once 7 is filled to the top. 7s spout is at the top and only will drain when it is full

None of them. The liquid helium would boil and evaporate before it reached the bucket.