How is it morally acceptable to imprison and slaughter smart mammels such as Pig and Cattle?

How is it morally acceptable to imprison and slaughter smart mammels such as Pig and Cattle?

There is nothing wrong with bird or fish, but have you ever seen these animals? they belong in the vast field

a lot of birds are smarter than cattle, such as pretty much all corvids, parrots, macaws etc and even pigeons are highly intelligent. it's not morally acceptable at all but were way beyond the point of no return, these domesticated animals are so far removed from their natural origins that releasing them back into the wild all at once would be inhumane, incredibly harmful to surrounding ecosystems and above all, pretty much impossible. best to keep slaughtering em in those tiny spaces they tend to live in as the amount of land devoted to livestock is another problem in itself

Cows are pretty damn retarded.

Dnc murdered seth rich

a man needs some beef to be a man. i dont agree with the amounts most people eat, but i was a week faggot eating chicken all the time until i started eating beef and, wait for it, STARTED BEEFING UP..

Cows and pigs will adjust to the environment they're in, yeah if we release them all a lot would die, but there would be massive herds of cow roaming around soon after they adjusted.

It's almost barbaric to murder cows :(

*grows boobs

that's what i mean by harmful to the ecosystem. with the amount of mammals currently in the meat industry, if we were to release them all into the wild they would lay waste to the vegetation around them since they spend nearly every hour of their day grazing, which would pose a huge threat to native species as well as the fact that theyd be shitting, dying and reproducing all over the place

Pigs are one of the quickest animals to turn feral, you know, which is so big of a problem in Florida, that it's been open season on wild pigs for years.

sorry pajeet, im not subhuman.

Yeah xenoestrogens are a buzz word goy, I'll tell you an interesting fact the only state in India that has a trans movement is the public beef consuming state, really activates my almonds

Them shitting all over the place would help not harm most native plants...

this. pigs might be relatively intelligent. there's nothing home in a cow.

OP might be a faggot but he's right. The current way we mass produce animals is disgusting and will only continue until we learn how to grow meat in the lab. We abolished slavery not because of any moral reason but because it become more economic to do without them. I mean yah slavery still exists today but only because dindu's haven't figured our how to use advanced white technology.

So you can rape them with impunity? Fuck off PETA

Them eating and breeding at a massive rate would.

>John Wayne was affected by xenoestrogens
lol try again but with less poo this time

No u

I believe you're talking about beef cattle? Yeah those things got it ruff. I worked on a dairy farm for 6 years as a kid and we always left the cows to graze on the pasture all night while the black angus were out all year long. As the farms keep growing in size the condition of the animals gets worse to pack in as many as possible. Most small farmers can barely keep afloat these days because of the huge supply put out by the factory farms

Because we as a species are on top and we need a source of food you might see it as cruel but in the end due to us they're thriving if we didn't eat meat we would have no reason for pigs and we would be using a lot less cows

Western, domesticated species of cattle would all die if left to fend for themselves over the winter. They need farmers to look after them or they will cease to exist.

BRO WE DIDN'T DOMESTICATE PIGS AND CATTLE THEY DOMESTICATED US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'VE BEEN DOMESTICATED BY PLANTS AND ANIMALS TO PROLONG THEIR SPECIES FARTHER THAN NATURE EVER COULD

they belong on my vast grill, sage