TYT IS CANCER!

Seriously, how are they taken seriously?

i don't really pay attention to them but from what i've heard they sound like trash

is their content unintentionally funny like infowars? if so then I'd watch them

I don't know but I'd still fuck the shit out of kasparian

no, they're unaware of their ignorance.

they're only worth watching when they're in the middle of a massive left-wing nervous breakdown. their coverage of the election is a classic

they should be taken more seriously than lil' benji considering they BTFO him

Right? I like Infowars even though they are batshit crazy a lot of the time BUT they do get you thinking... Alex is nuts but he is right about a lot of shit! TYT is super serious but the shit they spew is mind boggling! They are literally wrong on everything and just use race and gender in all their videos! They make no valid points and are borderline retarded but people love them!

Their userbase is filled with foreigners, low IQ non-whites and a SHITLOAD of 13-year olds.

She'd make a good man with short hair...nice..

Anna K.....I'd kill for an hour with her...

Right? Ok. Google it! Of Courrrrrssse!

>Generation Zyklon
>watching The Young Turks

You fucking idiots keep bringing him back into relevance. Shut the fuck up already and stop making threads on this retard.

Cenk had completely disappeared off the map into almost "literally who?" terriritory after Alex Jones crashed his show way back at the RNC and made him look like a fool- that was until you fucking morons suddenly made thread after thread about him last week and breathed new life into his dying career. Shut the fuck up already and stop giving him attention.

She looks too much like my sister.

Your an idiot..... You think tyt has millions of views on their Vids bc of pol....... They have an insane following of insanely leftyfags and your botching does zero to stop that

How do you guys feel about TYT's fresh host Hasan Piker aka Woke Bae?

Hate isn't even a strong enough word!

Google it

what a punchable face.
you shouldnt trust a turkish lawyer from NJ.
...such a grotesque roach visage.

fuck off cenk

> how are they taken seriously?
They're not. Half their views are hatewatchers from Sup Forums.

theyre trolls

Why?

Yeah they suck and they have a fairly big audience. That's them in a nutshell.

Interestingly, now and then they do some real "resistance" pieces, anti-killary stories, or true news. They put it on their less popular "Politics" show and film it looking up somebody's nose in a shitty apartment with a ceiling fan filthy spinning in the background.

I don't like him either, but I was unable to find a video of him saying anything like this the last time I searched. The best I could find was him ignoring questions/comments regarding the genocide, but not denying or confirming it.

Never mind, I found it. A 1991 column.

>implying that's a problem