SIckening

Well I fuckin hope you're happy Sup Forums.
He thought his government would be PROUD of his accomplishment, but instead they KICK HIM OUT!

Welcome to Trumps America. Just remember this is all your responsibility!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/he-went-to-ice-to-tell-agents-he-had-gotten-into-college-now-he-and-his-brother-have-been-deported/2017/08/02/11b10772-779a-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_soccerbrothers-7pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.c5ac00e92c64
archive.is/oIDE6
youtube.com/watch?v=WsC5fHwo7lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dr_yKijVV7Q
foxnews.com/us/2017/07/22/florida-boy-10-arrested-4-times-in-6-weeks-for-allegedly-stealing-cars.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/02/donald-trump-sam-clovis-old-blog-progressives-obama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be in the country illegally
>voluntarily go to immigration officials about being in the country illegally
I'm not gonna bother reading the article you didn't source, let alone archive, but why would someone be this retarded?

washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/he-went-to-ice-to-tell-agents-he-had-gotten-into-college-now-he-and-his-brother-have-been-deported/2017/08/02/11b10772-779a-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_soccerbrothers-7pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.c5ac00e92c64

>his country

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/oIDE6

lol

Emotional slide thread .....

Dnc murdered seth rich. Russiagate was a CIA op.

Being is a country without proper documentation
is a crime,they are criminals, they got deported

you just made my day user thank you.

He was here illegally. He absolutely should be deported. Doesnt matter if hes in college or not. Cant expect to stay in a country if your here legally.

10 and 13 year olds cannot be criminals under US law. Sad when an undocumented patriot knows and loves his country more than you.

And yes, HIS COUNTRY.

the USA is not his country. They were born in el salvador and are here illegally. Thats like we walking into mexico and saying mexico is my country now.

Fuck off kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsC5fHwo7lQ

He knowingly and illegally came here.
Fuck him.

>nazi flag

"opinion" discarded.

This is how we should treat undocumented Americans.

as a spic I feel ashamed how dumb that dude is

>my illegal ass took the spot a legal citizen could have had in college!

You dont say.

Its like illegal immigration and ICE has gone a complete 180 since Trump came into office.

During the Obama administration we had illegals protesting in front of the White House, while claiming they were illegal and "what chu gonna do about it gringo?" We had valedictorians come out as illegal and get praised for it.

These two tried the same stunt as the woman to the left did- tried to gain pity with their education prospects. But instead of internet praise- they got a swift deportation back to El Salvador.

Nope, still illegal

Cure cancer and Illegal immigrant? Thanks but get the fuck out.

To show how evil le whyte mayn is.

Can't wait till all the illegals are purged from the country

Good

And rightfully so. What is law when it isn't enforced.

Based ICE

Based Bot

see left
legal spic?

>his government
Fuck off.
God bless you, fjeldabe.

>h-he went to illegal immigration units to provoke them about him getting into college!
>why would they throw him out of the country?!

>see vid
>remember the 100s of videos over the last 6~ years of illegals taunting ICE with their illegal status

D-did anyone save all the videos/instances of this? Someone on the internet must have.

His country? Yet you use that fag flag? Really makes me think!

> his government
> HIS government
> as in the possessive pronoun

If you aren't a legal alien, permanent resident, or citizen, it's not your government. Period.

I'm not happy because Mexico should be making reparations to the US for the cost of their garbage disposal.

he was trying to explain to them that he was doing more for his country than any ICE agent ever could, and they still deported him. No decent human would ever do this.

That's like someone finding your wallet, returning it to you at your home, and then shooting them for it.

But no, "Muhmerica is white!"

as a legal and documented foreign resident of a country that is not my own, I think this gives me just enough social justice points to demand that you slit your own throat immediately.

>both entered US illegally
>neither have a criminal record

What isn't Mayate still at University of Texas and "Afraid," Of being deported

Obviously not on an academic scholarship

>he thinks children cannot be criminals
>under US law
First of all they are not US citizens and so they are not protected by the Constitution or any other US law.

Second, the USA is one of the only countries (I think it might actually be the only one) in the world which sentences minors (i.e. children) to life in prison.

can't have a criminal record without a social security number chump-o!

fuck you UN goy.

Actually it's like stealing your wallet, using your money and then after all this returning it. He got what he deserved.

usaisnt a country though

you know what it is?

some yuropean garbage colonize native american lands, turn it into a multiculti babylon , pland a flag on it and pretend theyre some "great nation" when all it is isjust a failedyurotrash attempt to colonise that continent

just like south afrika.

The illegals should be blamed here, not the ones who restore law and order.

Typical Sup Forums

Focus on the only minor negatives and ignore the positives.

>neither has a criminal record

Well, they do now!

I love when cocky spics get deported.

>entered in 2009 illegally
>have "no" criminal record
Back to whence you came from, bean niggers. Hope they get decapitated

Are there no colleges in Mehico for this dreamer ?

>"Hey I broke the law"
>Gets arrested

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

If Spics can be this stupid and still get into America then I might as well give it a try

Shitskins BTFO

put your penis back in your penis case and take the bone out of your nose because I can't understand what you are typing with your thick nigger lips

>tfw the law gets enforced
Must feel good.

> “The system is supposed to deport criminals — I am fine with that,” said Jonathan, 29, a carpenter. “But my brothers did nothing wrong. They’ve had their futures taken from them.”

dense motherfucking beaner

Jesus was a carpenter as well.

Oh but wait, he wasn't Hispanic, so it's different.

Because reasons.

>they did nothing wrong except continuously break the law and steal public services for years and years

When it's too funny for a LOL, a KEK, or even a LEL:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
breathe in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Smart criminals lay low, and even then have to rely on a certain amount of luck. Dumb ones flaunt their past luck and pretend they're immune to the law.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep these feel-good, funnybone-tickling stories rolling!

When it's too funny for a LOL, a KEK, or even a LEL:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
breathe in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Smart criminals lay low, and even then have to rely on a certain amount of luck. Dumb ones flaunt their past luck and pretend they're immune to the law.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breathe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep these feel-good, funnybone-tickling stories rolling!

Jesus didn't advocate lying like every illegal does did he, you dumb fuck?

Sorry for double. Damned Captcha!

Nice
They should take his legal family members too

I'm going to break into your house and say it's mine.

Same logic.

How low are college standards in the US if a retard like this can get in?

>Be me.
>Be illegal.
>Get into college on the stupid gringos dollar.
>Need to brag to somebody.
>Pick ICE.
>They stare at me when I tell them.
>theirsidesareobliterated.gif
>Get deported.
>Ayy

>First of all they are not US citizens and so they are not protected by the Constitution or any other US law.
See, I agree with deporting all 20 million leeches, but you aren't going to win any arguments by being wrong. Neither being a criminal, nor a foreigner, stops a person from being under the protection and penalties of American law, so neither part of the illegal immigrant term bar them from them.

He much tax money they stole?

>both entered the US illegally in 2009
>entered
>illegally
>illegally

??????????????????

I can only imagine the ICE officers' reactions being something like the police in this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=dr_yKijVV7Q

kek!

ICE ICE BABY! chk
Dum dum dum d,d,dum dum
bling bling!

>10 and 13 year olds cannot be criminals under US law. Sad when an undocumented patriot knows and loves his country more than you.

foxnews.com/us/2017/07/22/florida-boy-10-arrested-4-times-in-6-weeks-for-allegedly-stealing-cars.html

He doesn't.

Jesus was a barnacle who loved off the charity of others.

>carpenter who did hard labor for a living most of his life
>barnacle who lived off others
sure user

>break law
>sulk when you get punished
Only shitskins are this stupid.

>>carpenter who did hard labor for a living most of his life
Prove it.

Get fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your mom was a whore as well. Really makes you think.

>Well I fuckin hope you're happy Sup Forums

I am.

so basically he's here illegally and thought it would be a good idea to talk to members of the task force specifically assigned to punishing anyone who's in the U.S. illegally.
That's like me murdering someone and buying a BMW a few years later so I go to the police to inform them of my accomplishment. Then they arrest me and throw me in jail for murdering someone and being a retard.
this guy's a special kind of stupid, I feel no sympathy

I'm extremely proud, these kinds of stories make my dick move

>Sam Clovis: Trump's pick for top science job called progressives 'race traitors'

>Donald Trump’s nominee to be the department of agriculture’s lead scientist used to run a blog that also likened Obama to a ‘communist’ and ‘dictator’

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/02/donald-trump-sam-clovis-old-blog-progressives-obama

OH YEAH!!!

>is in the country illegally
>goes to uni to prove his race isn't dumb/worthless and whatever else he wanted to prove on top of that
>goes to immigration dep to say he's in the country illegally

fucking dumb worthless idiots

op you're an idiot too (and a faggot) for not being able to mentally grasp the fucking point and making this pointless thread

Back to your beaner buddies in los zetas lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

>fuck you UN goy
Hey, man, fuck YOU

What a fucking idiot
>hola i am taking up space in your education system and will try to take a high skilled job from someone here legally
>are you proud of me amigos?

yeah sure buddy

NO FUCK *YOU.*

mfw

ANOTHER ONE TO THE COLLAGE

>He went to ICE
Im guessing
>He thought he would be cute and went to taunt immigration officers and rub it in their faces

REKT

This is truly the best timeline.

>Murder someone
>Take all their money
>Start a business
>Ask a cop if they're proud of your new business
>go to jail for murder

wtf i only broke the law a little

This.

Anons could actually make a positive difference with their autism for once

How is there anything positive about illegal immigrants? It's a net drain on society no matter how you look at it.

HIV

I think you mispelled greatest nation on Earth lol