Adrenocrhrome?

Saw this in a recent thread about TJ Miller's recent mental breakdown. Anyone know anything about adrenocrhrome and it's useage in Hollywood as a go-to drug? Or it suddenly becoming hard to obtain and causing a lot of Hollywood types to spill their spaghetti now that they can't get their fix of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ie500037x
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0926656964902457
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro
streamable.com/g4lg5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adrenochrome is a meme drug why do people keep posting about it.

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=51847

this. /thread

BOOMER ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING WHEN???

>2mg of adrenochrome have been deposited into your account

it's fictional, mostly

there is a substance called adrenochrome, but it's shit

you really think they would allow some random faggot to get his hands on real, pure adrenochrome? lol

Nope. The substance they know as "adrenochrome" is not the chemical compound we know as adrenochrome any more than LSD is actual "Acid". Its just a name they use and idiot potheads who read Fear and Loathing (but not David Icke when he was trying to expose it) decided to get their hands on the wrong kind and think it did nothing. Or maybe they weren't idiots. Maybe it was all planned by shills to take off the heat after the public started talking.

This isn't some new phenomenon. People have known about this for decades. Sup Forums is just catching up on this one.

Big if true

This is what I figured as well. Also figure that whatever the chemical is that they're actually harvesting and using, there's probably an occult (call it yet-undiscovered-science if it makes you feel better) aspect to it as well and that's one reason they would harvest it instead of synthesizing it.

gives great headaches tho.

you took too much

THIS

also if you are interested, look into why they are importing penguin pineal glands in such large volumes

This is chamtrails level of dumb. Stop it.

Chemtrails too.

>adrenochrome fiend detected

Go do another line and chew on a penguin gland, TJ

ADRENOCHROME IS VERY REAL. THESE SHILLS ARE REALLY FOCUSED ON NOT DISCUSSING THIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

But LSD is acid user. Lysergic acid diethalomide.

>TJ Miller's recent mental breakdown
gonna need a quick rundown

did he an hero? cuz he needs to.

Too much . . . too much . . . . . .

>t. mong sherlock
flag checks out.

Diethylamide*

its acid like citrus acid or lysergic acid are acid. in a casual setting when people refer to "acid" they either mean the drug or the various acidic chemicals that can maim humans and destroy objects that are designed to hold up to physical punishment.

a lot of "acid" bought on the street isn't actual LSD

I don't have any evidence that TJ or any other celebrity uses adrenochrome

O'rly?!

Being a woman (an attractive woman) in comedy is literally one of the easiest gigs you can get. TJ, bitch please.

Isn't adrenochrome harvested from terrified victims? How do they frighten the penguins?

It could possibly be them eating the childs pineal gland after death to get high off DMT

adrenochrome doesn't exist you idiots

fuck off fag

my favorite part of your post was the part where you offered no evidence of it existing

Adrenochrome is as real as your thicc 20" cock, loser.

my favorite part of your post was the part where you offered no evidence of it existing.

oxidise adrenaline/epinephrine

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ie500037x

It's on you to prove your horrendously retarded theory.
btw why do I only see sub-fish-IQ-murricans believing in this? makes you think.

What if it's to communicate with extra dimensionals?

>cockposting in an adrenochrome thread
>german

Every. Fucking. Time.

His movie career took off but it was creating issues with his day job on Silicon Valley. The producers offered a deal to cut the number of episodes he was in per season going forward, to let him still do movies and the show. But he refused said deal.

At the same time, his relationship with his costars started to collapse as he began harassing them over how they needed to start donating HUGE amounts of money like he was, to Hillary's campaign as the thought of a Trump Presidency started causing Miller to go batshit insane. This, plus a high profile incident where he attacked an Uber driver for daring to voice a liking to Trump, made the show fire him.

Since then, he publicly mutilated his ear on one of the late night talk shows per the SJW safety pin meme and made a huge deal, to drum up interest in his piece of shit film Emoji, that it was an anti-Trump propaganda film to try and get SJWs to go see it.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0926656964902457

LMAO fucking retard shills forget to change their vpn.

The DMT elves.

Interdimensional Child Molesters.

They use the DMT to get the orders from Satan.

You get paid $0.001 a post by a pedophile. Neck yourself you fucking loser.

>absurd meets absurd
How else do you counter this murrican regression?

youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

>its a "nu-Sup Forums inexplicably feels strongly about a subject that they supposedly have zero stakes in" episode
fucking reruns.

I'm just goofing with the flags -- I'm the same person

>adrenocrhrome

It's a made up drug. It doesn't not exist and could not work as chemically described.

Sure, Kevin.

All shills can do is shame people. Like fucking kikes. Only a shill wouldn't be into exploring curious subjects. What a bunch of morons.

fucking shills offer no prove it doesn't exist. sigh.

dumb murrican, you are watching too much fake news.
I bet 25 you are under 25.

Price went up because human trafficking is down. Connect the dots here.

>this is (insert: /x/, /fringe/, flat earth, chemtrails, Sandy Hook, 9/11 etc.) level stupid guyz.
>plz clap
When you reuse the handbook verbatim this often it becomes really obvious what you're doing. Real users who just disagree are at least funny like

David Icke said its a sacrifice to Ayylmaos. Take that for what you will.

These are also the same beings we know as "demons" so theres a very real chance that whether its real or not (in our physical world) they may be harvesting this as a sacrifice of sorts to them. We already know 100% they're involved in Satanic ritual and have been since the age of (((Talmudism))).

Shills seem extremely bent on trying to shut this down asif it hasnt been talked about in depth for the past 30 years.

R A R E

Are you seriously fucking retarded? An explicitly defined chemical compound "doesn't exist"??? Were you born with a piece of rebar stuck into your brain? Did CTR just stop paying you fucking faggots well enough to make effort posts?

Go find me proof that C9H9NO3 isn't a real chemical compound.

TJ miller is a troll, always has been. he enjoys fucking with people which is why he does this stuff. He doesn't actually care about the emoji movie because he has a huge part in ready player one that they already finished filming and he can't be replaced on. Ready player one is a nostalga wankfest directed by spielberg that will probably make 2 billion dollars.

source: basic knowledge of tj miller's up coming films.

plus TJ miller knows silicon valley isn't doing so well now that they finally abandoned the original plan with that company they sold

>approach druggie
>"what drug is that?"
>"coke"
>"INCORRECT COCA-COLA DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT"

Literally you

>purple triceratops do exist, prove me wrong

its time to cook breakfast for your mandatory refugee. jamal is hungry.

THESE PEOPLE IV DMT INTO THEIR FUCKING ARMS

age is just a numbah bb ;^)
but im sure you already know that, dont you ahmed?

Don't (you) shills, they get paid more

>france
>talking about the refugee problem

Only LGs and pedophiles say that.

Was Randy a victim of adrenochrome harvesting?

THIS 100%
molly, acid, coke, dope... adrenochrome

Its just a name. Read between the fucking lines you idiots and stop getting tricked by /leftypol/ and CTR shills. You're better than that.

>muh Ahmed
Why would I be able to identify you so easily if it was?

yup i still can & do talk about it.

So the meme is that the drug comes from the adrenal gland of a terrified murder victim.
2,000+ pedo's have been arrested
Price goes through the roof because of aupply shortage?

Expertly navigated comparison.

streamable.com/g4lg5

Check the price of penguin glands, there's your answer

can be made out of epinephrine, supply doesnt need a victim, but its more fun if there was one.

>lots of greasy adrenochrome on his forehead
based

Oh damn. Now we on to something

lol you actually think the amount of time you spent being a scared little faggot means anything. i live more in a week than you have in your entire life.

Then start with your own country and report back, michelle.

I highly doubt it.
But then again I never got my own sister preggous.

ok, angela.

Is the source of this drug any glands?

What compounds make the gland produce a toxic effect?

GUYS STOP ENTERTAINING THE FUCKING SHILL AND LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC.

The thing is, though not as likely, the pedo thing a possible explanation. Just because there are other sources means nothing. All sources for it feed into the same supply. Supply changed overnight or demand did. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was supply

>adrenochrome thread
>starts talking about pregnant sisters
>German

Every. Fucking. Time.

word

Ladies ladies, BOTH your countries are TERRIBLE, ok?

cant disagree, fuck.

Kekd n checked

There are multiple explanations for every event

Chamshaft.

That's what our schoolbooks say about your south.
can you name a few highlights of what you did so far besides riding around on your midget tractor?

Their is a man who came forward years ago by the name of donald marshall. Who claims to have been an illuminati insider.. yawn. He revealed some really interesting and unique things about the elite. While I believe he lied about certain things, and does consider himself to be some type of messiah, his information is worth a read.

So he tells it like this. The big secrets of the elite are human trafficking (obvious) and human cloning. He states the cloning tech is very advanced and that many walk amongst us and can be manufactured at any stage of a persons life given around 6 months to a year. But he also highlights that this goes on primarily in deep underground DUMBS. He states this is where many children end up and that they are tortured in the most heinous ways humanly imagineable. Ways that would make MS13 sick to there stomach.

This intense fear and pain is used to harvest adrenochrome that the elites use. He also tells of a sort of dream hack, where a child could be unconscious and there dreams controlled. Dreams of pain and torture. Thus adrenochrome is again harvested from a subject for many many days.