Political Compass Memes!

the libertarian quadrant should be a a dirt road with a tollbooth

lol

The best one.

>that Authoritarian-Left

wow, it is near the place where i live, and i can say, that there are pretty good roads now

>Everyone but me is stupid

>Converting a political chart into plain autism

how

self-sucking blue quadrants are the worst.

Post the one with that bird and the potato bear

>being triggered by futa

>select all images with roads.
spoopy

political charts are pretty autistic to begin with, trying to reduce the complex confusing chaotic real world into 2 parameters

>Read hoppe
>Increase state

Clearly has never read a single fucking page. Hate people like this. DISGUSTING

It's not about what Hoppe himself believes. It's about him opening horizons to problems they would've ignored otherwise. Then the readers can finally move towards appreciating the state with or without Hoppe's approval.

Please, they're from the mid-west, which is more southern than actual south. Jack is furthest to the left which in Wisconsin means he thinks once your arm gets tired you should stop whipping the nigger.

Yes because if one reads Hoppe one has a greater propensity towards people who use the state as a solution and don't just run into the Mises school of work. I doubt you have read a page either.

This should help clear up what I mean.

Autism, the picture.

Wow, you Penis has no Honor

put this in the bottom right

How is marx ancom?

he spoke of a world with out a state

kek

Where would Necrons fit? Pretty authoritarian I'd imagine.

Recreational nukes are the best.

I want the bottom right to unironically become reality

the fuck, the only person that belongs in the lower left corner is chomsky. all others were authoritarians. especially trotsky, who gave commands to exterminate whole villages.

Russia is a Conservative nation now... well for the most part. You guys are just as fascist as the US now...

this

Some of these quotes are pure genius.

holy fuck i had a dream about this a long time ago, where all roads were just chasms into the earth and you could only walk on the sidewalks with small rickety bridges between them

>Don't you realize that what you're doing here is a crime?

Sause plez

Attached is an actual image of a road built by a feudal lord. Feudalism being a form of right libertarian society.

>muh roads
1. roads aren't hard to make
2. there is an immense economic benefit to having roads, and they'd get built, government or no government.

I don't think that is right user. Prior to widespread instalments of standing armies in europe the primarily ways of transport were rivers and canals. they're also way more energy efficient. but at least you just explained me who builds the roads in the mad max universe.

Having a standing army does not make you authoritarian.

The primary difference between a libertarian conservative and an authoritarian conservative is a libritarian kicks out a man that fails to pay rent(taxes, an authoritarian hurts or jails a man that fails to pay rent(taxes).

Feudalism is libritarian until paying taxes becomes compulsory and punishable by more than expulsion.

>shitty stone path
>muh ancient libertarians! they wuz kangs!

bored with life? just hate roads and it will be ok

If you want to argue that many feudal lords were not libritarian, or that the American west was not libritarian to the extreme for most of its early years than you are fighting a losing battle. Both had roads, but also had dirt paths in many places yet untamed or unnecessary to develop. The only roads libritarians hate are roads to no where that hardly anyone uses. Waist of money, just use a boat dude...

everyone should be carrying their own plank