Just got back from visiting some friends in Ontario. Leaf fags. What the fuck is wrong with your roads...

Just got back from visiting some friends in Ontario. Leaf fags. What the fuck is wrong with your roads? Why is EVERYTHING under construction?

winters + corporate greed

2015 backlog

We have better things to spending our taxes on like subsidizing unneeded green energy initiatives, free sex change surgeries for the mentally ill and more!

I am currently in Waterloo and fuck me it's awful. The entire Main Street is torn up for some rail system. Kitchener is also pretty bad, as is Guelph. I presume you were around these areas?

government embezzlement

Alaska Highway on Alaska side.

Alaska Highway on Canada side.

Frost heaves bust the roads.

Government hands contracts out to the least efficient companies for maximum "economic growth".

Paid for by the State of Alaska + Feds.

Paid for by just the Canuck Feds (as the Yukon / Nunavut / and NWT are Federal Administrative Territories) which has a small infrastructure budget, most of which gets spent on Highway 1 (the Trans-Canada Highway).

Winter season combined with high humidity and moisture in general

My local streets get completely fucked when freezing temps come, both by 6" deep potholes and heaving asphalt that feels like a carnival ride to drive over

I live near here.

It was at the Beaver Creek border,

It's almost most as though Ontario winters are fucking brutal and make proceeding with any construction projects an impossibility.

>checks flag

Oh, sorry, Achmed. I hadn't realized you only recently migrated to Europe and have yet to experience snow for the first time.

No it's not fucktard. The light rail construction is all done.. You should get out of your moms basement more often.

There's only 2 seasons. Winter and Construction.

It's just in Ontario. Bulldyke premier giving money to her friends

The BC portion of the Alaska highway is actually very well maintained I've heard
Same with highway 1 but to be fair BC#1 existed before it was made part of the greater trans Canada highway

BC loves their highways I guess. They had a crazy ass guy in the 50s who was obsessed with building highways and have been good at building them over shit terrain ever since

summer is construction season when everything gets done, because it's too wet and cold during the rest of the time

gov't contracts are the biggest scam in construction industry, doing it in the summer and all at once, makes it very visible, like publicity stunt for getting shit done -- even if within a year's span, our municipal and provincial gov't don't get half of what your city and state gov't accomplishes at half the cost to the taxpayer

Pretty much this.

Holyfuck my sides!