Why are white women attractive to black guys but black women aren't attractive to white men (in general)?

Why are white women attractive to black guys but black women aren't attractive to white men (in general)?

Why do we have to worry about shitskins stealing our women and destroying our heritage when the reverse situation is basically a non-existent threat to niggers?

Is there any evolutionary or biological reason for this phenomena?

haha this post is really funny when read in an Australian accent he he he

Is it really "stealing", it takes two to tango.

All women are fickle, easy to manipulate and driven by emotions.

So yes, almost all of the blame lays on the male.

Black women aren't attracted to white guys? As a white dude in Los Angeles i can assure you, they are.

In that case, the White guys should be able to technically "steal" them back then. What the fuck is the White guys problem?

>Why are white women attractive to black guys but black women aren't attractive to white men (in general)?

white women are pushed way harder in the media to be the "standard of beauty" so naturally, basically everyone finds white women attractive

We don't have Jews on our side. Good always needs to try harder than evil.
It's easy to steal a loaf of bread, it's difficult to earn enough to buy it.

Because black women are flimsy about having standards and the government supports them enough, so they end up being single mothers before they can mentally stabilize enough to snatch up the kinds of men who are tollerable to white women.

Again, White women do not "belong" to White men. They are available through open competition with Black, Hispanic, Asian suitors. So While Chad does well with White women, he can't get them all, and they end up getting blacked, riced, beaned, at the discretion of the White woman's fancy.

>I can't read
Typical LA dumb fuck

White women being attracted to black men is a meme

Lesliejones.jpeg

Oh it is? Then all these half negro mongrels walking around must be illusions. lol

>I can't read either
I swear the dumb asses of the world lurk here

white isn't even an ethnicity

>White women do not "belong" to White men
This is what shitskins tell themselves

They DO counter defile to neutralize the personal grouble of the effect. From the asian pool.

Can anyone in America actually read?

Yes, I'm pretty sure/pol/ has seen every single picture of a white woman with a black man

>"Why do women..."
Who cares, don't give them a choice and it isn't an issue.

Apart from that they don't think things through. As someone said, BMWF is pushed in media, they don't seem to realise the abuse and abandonment they will go through, not to mention nobody wanting them back.
They're happy to lie about their past tho.

Leave them to the fate they chose.

Sure, and the fact of the matter is that these shitskins, mudshits, whatever you wanna call them, are successfully breeding with White women. So this is White mens problem, how come they can't get their own White women that supposedly belong to them? s m h

Because black women aren't white women, desu.

Because white women are beautiful, while black women are (usually) landwhales who yell and scream unintelligably when they don't get their way

Holy fuck dude, amazing comprehension skills

this thread is 100% Sup Forums-tier, and is pretty much guaranteed to hit the bump limit

"If Nature does not wish that weaker individuals should mate with the stronger, she wishes even less that a superior race should intermingle with an inferior one; because in such a case all her efforts, throughout hundreds of thousands of years, to establish an evolutionary higher stage of being, may thus be rendered futile." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Seriously, these White neckbeards on pol sound like fucking White male Taliban. lol s m h

>"Why do women..."
Another who can't read

That was kind of outta nowhere, user, because nobody said otherwise, but I can pretty much go to any bar w/ a lot of other white people in it, and if there's a black girl there, she's down to go home w/ me.

I've noticed a phenomenon myself that's intriguing. Skinny black guys take fat white women and skinny white guys take fat black women.

>Skinny black guys take fat white women

I thought most of pol was right wingers? In the arena of mating, it is free market competition; supposedly shitskins and mudshits don't compare to the superior, more intelligent White man, so how can White guys say these women are getting "stolen"? lol, again it takes two to tango.

Nigger by default are masculine even their Bitches

Women are attracted to mascilinetraits like the bbc

Some quotes from the paper:
>Among white women, one of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large.
>white women who describe themselves as liberal or very liberal are less likely to exclude black men as dates than women who are not political, middle of the road, or conservative.
you can't make this shit up

>As someone said, BMWF is pushed in media

no one said this...are you retarded?

>Believing memes
White women go outside their race less than literally any other group
U mad?

Sexual economics are quite different from labor economics, user. The right is very, very, very much into the patriarchal system of monogamy as a system of pussy wealth redistribution. This system is what separates the civilized man from the savages.

Isn't it sorta the same with Asian women and white men?

Black guys only get fat White women?

Oh yeah heres Ronnie and his f--

Even niggers don't deserve fat left wing white women.

Because they are a downgrade for our lineage.

I say this as an incel KHV, all I can do is better myself, I'd rather be alone.

rich black man can get white used goods

more at 10

The Jews brainwashed them. The end.

>White guys should be able to technically "steal" them back then.

We are. But we don't want them anymore once they burned the coal.

A phenomenon called "neoteny", same reason so many men have "yellow fever"

Because black women are hideous.

>so eager to humble brag that you don't even read the post properly
waiting on CALexit

because african women look like zoo animals

The only white women I see involved with blacks are hideous/fat. Most all of which are single moms; no surprise.

>why arent niggers attractive

They are fucking niggers

white women were literally made for the black cock. we know how to make love with passion unlike pigskins.
>being in this much denial
top kek

Because black women are generally ugly as fuck and everyone knows this. Pretty sure they are statistically the least desired women

9 mm bullets were literally made for the black people. we know how to shoot niggers with passion unlike libtards.

>Why are white women attractive to black guys but black women aren't attractive to white men

It's an unsolvable mystery...

There are levels to race. Men choose what women they want. Lower teir men want higher teir women, higher tier men don't want lower teir women

The only thing black men are good at fucking is their own countries.

>south africa

Darkskinned people crave for fair skinned women. Remember ISIS slave markets: All the arabs and other shitskins wanted Jezidi women because they have light skin. No idea why. Being destructive as a group as always?

Weak bait, fag.

The majority of white women prefer white men, the only reason that more white women are choosing black men now is due to the media pushing race mixing along with the increased feminization of white men via estrogen in most of the food they consume. If you want to change the world the best thing you can do is learn how to attract girls, marry a white girl and have a shit load of babies. Honestly its not that hard.

> but black women aren't attractive to white men (in general)?
Black men hate black women too.

pic related wants to be Australia's first indigenous super model
>pol btfo

true however beans literally raise their daughters to go for white men, its kind of infuriating actually. It's kind of getting a taste of our own medicine that I didn't even want to give out in the first place, oh well, that shit is out of my control

Is she 1% aboriginal?

>but black women aren't attractive to white men (in general)?
You're retarded if you think that's true. Black girls love white guys. They just shunned by their family if they date a white.

ITS THE JOOOOS ITS ALWAYS THE JOOOOS

My god I swear you racist types are a living, breathing joke. I just cant anymore.

I can. :I

Read again burger

Which is a waste of white genetic material.

>Why are white women attractive to black guys
Don't flatter yourself Jamal

Nobody likes black women, not even black men.

They want to destroy everything more beautiful than them.
Extreme envy.

you must be 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

AttractIVE to not attractED to.

I would've worded the OP differently if I knew half you niggers couldn't read properly.

>it's always the man's fault

Kys whore

>black women are ugly...simple.

Let me help ya out
Why are white shelas attractive to black cunts but black bitches ain't attractive to white cunts

why do we have to worry about shitcunts stealing our missus and fucking our shit up when this shit doesn't apply to those dole bludging cunts

it's the fucking governments fault mate i tell ya

Looks like hispanic/middle-eastern

Cringe.

Californian education, everyone.

I see that combo everywhere here. It's infuriating.

Or maybe they're the standard of beauty for a reason.

Men are attracted to neonatal features, one of which is paler skin.

why do white people have longer torsos?

Come on, don't be so upset Jamal
Sub-saharan people are only attractive in Jewllywood movies and TV Shows... so don't worry about that

they are beta AF

the vast majority of mixed people is actually due to white men BLEACHING other races. you can easily study that by looking at the ancestry of X vs Y chromosomes.

Agreed thread is retarded. Maybe white dudes don't attract black women because white men are in general unmastculine.

You're a right funny cunt you are.

because they dont need to run from lions?

that negress is quite extreme though; her elbows are at the same height as her hipbones.

would BLEACH

Delusional retards, like 0,001 of white women go for niggers and all of them are damaged goods, fat, drug addicted etc pp.

Wake up you mongs its not because the white chicks go for niggers that you cant find a gf. stop seeking excuses

sage

Ancient African strict matriarchy. Its basically the exact opposite of Ancient Asian strict patriarchy. Black women should marry Asian men.

Surveys have shown that whites are seen as the most attractive race other then their own. Whites are the most domesticated humans and our physical traits show that.

White guys go for non-whites before more white women do. Mexican and black women are just better.

because most black women are big, fat, loud, ignorant, and/or gross

Blacks have higher levels of testosterone, which makes both sexes look more masculine. That's it.

Neanderthalensis