IT'S HAPPENING FULL SCALE WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED

>Russia PM: new U.S. sanctions amount to 'full-scale trade war'

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-medvedev-idUSKBN1AI2L9

>EU's Juncker says ready to retaliate if needed over new U.S. sanctions on Russia

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-eu-idUSKBN1AI285

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/russia-us-trump-putin-sanctions/index.html
archive.is/XxyS1
history.com/topics/cold-war/formation-of-nato-and-warsaw-pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like you left out the trade part

>Russia threatening a trade war with the U.S.

Kek, they're better off just threatening to nuke us since that's all they have to threaten us with. Russia is basically North Korean tier at this point.

>trade war
>trade
nigga...

I shit you not it just dropped while I was watching it.

Well Russia, don't fucking invade your neighbors. I feel for the regular Russian citizen, but their government thought it could somehow regain the power of the USSR but really they just get cucked with economic sanctions.

They'll form alliances with other nations to try to make the petro-dollar collapse. Meanwhile, the US is on its way to reducing its dependency on this system. This could end up being a good thing.

>Russian GDP
I had no idea Russians were so poor. Holy shit. Why?

*per capita

kek, pathetic

If they start invadin neighbours there will be a lot of frozen signposts to be made.

Communism fucked up just about every social structure, mass movement and killing off of people. Their society is all fucked up and retarded, male life expectancy is around 55yrs old, we're talking sub saharan african tier.

They keep moving the border in Georgia and Ukraine is an obvious attempt. Obama didn't have the fucking balls to do anything to Russia back then, which is bad for Trump because now Congress all of a sudden wants to start shit with Russia.

wot

>7.62x39 Ammo would be cheap thanks to Trump they said.

I still don't get why Democrats pretending to be Russians hacking themselves are a good reason to sanction Russia?

Why do we have sanctions on Russia again? If they were removed, would Russia start prospering? I'm honestly clueless

Seems a bit low, wonder what gdp ppp is for Russia. $24,500 gdp ppp in 2017, maybe their currency lost a bit this year against the dollar and the $24,500 doesn't reflect that? Nope, it actually strengthened in the last year.

Why would the EU want to retaliate?

Full scale what? War? Fuck off OP

Look, bankers.
The fiat scheme has crumbled many times in history.
It's a bad idea and God hates it.
Don't wait until you're losing a trade war to give it up.

Because Germany gets a shit load of oil from Russia. So German/EU companies will suffer from doing buisness with Russia.

>trade war
>USSRussia
oh no, there go our mail-order-bride-based economies

Living in this dark timeline really makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

But muh Russia meddling in elections?

>EU's Juncker says ready to retaliate if needed over new U.S. sanctions on Russia
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
What's he going to do, drink himself to death?

Can't wait for ammo prices to raise across the board when they ban the cheap Russian import ammo.

>quads
You've doomed us all!!!

Also, I know women who get more in child support than the average Russian makes in a month.

I SWEAR TO CHRIST STOP ANTAGONIZING RUSSIA

TRADE OR OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE NO THIRD WAR AMONG BROTHERS

>I think I will join the cavalry in ww3 user
Why do you think Putin stacked up on gold, same as China?

Oh fuck yes.

>tfw Russia and America fought because retarded situations
As always, the jews have started another world war

wtf did you do

Fuck the EU, let them try and trade war the U.S. we'll pull all our troops, and when it is proven that you and the ruskies can live peacefully and harmoniously with one another we'll just have the mossad false flag something so the EU comes crawling back to their protector the U.S.

>quads get

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Russia and the U.S. have never been brothers

it's over boys.

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/russia-us-trump-putin-sanctions/index.html

Hah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Russia is basically North Korean tier at this point.
That's where you'd be wrong... I bet you've never clicked the Russian state news service in your. Life. TASS.you live in a Sup Forums bubble and thus are completely unaware of how misinformed you are.
CNN NYT and WaPo lie about everything.... including Russia.

Into archive archive.is/XxyS1

thank god, i can't wait to live out The Road

Wow even Mexico is above Russia

what good does gold do me?

I dont care so long as i am standing underneath one of the bombs that go off.

>Russia
>trade

pick one.

and don't be a fairy fucking faggot traitor to the American flag, you cuck.

take up arms and fight your oppressor, and the invader and despoiler of sovereign Ukraine. Russia only did that to KEEP UKRAINE OUT OF NATO, IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO UNITED STATES NATIONAL SECURITY, you mental fucking midget:

history.com/topics/cold-war/formation-of-nato-and-warsaw-pact

P.S God bless you.

Australia has a bigger GDP than Russia now.

I brought the end times into motion, oh shit.

While Russia's currency is pretty far below the dollar the can easily produce vehicles better then the United States using only a fraction of the cost and the American aircraft just look good nothing else they are simply to fragile even in modern warfare I'd pick this over an f-16

Maybe they shouldn't have tried to annex ukraine and taken rightful ukrainian clay (Crimea.)

Russia is a lightweight, not even a regional power. Shouldn't try to flex what they don't have.

Wait why does the eu side with Russia on this one

I mean what the fuck can russia really do to the US? Have you seen their outdated navy ships? And can't we shoot down ICBMs fired towards the US? Why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Because Europe is dependent on Russia's raw material exports of Oil and Natural Gas.

(Russia only exports raw materials.)

If it hurts the EU, then that's good. Germany's economy will suffer thus giving them less monies and gibmedats to sheckle out to mudslimes. Also, slows down that new army they are forming.

It also makes them try to form some alliance with Russia for oil or whatever, which will royally fuck them in the long run.

This has epic win all over it. It crushes the EU, Russia, and globalist slush funds.

Fair enough. Russia and USA can never be friends i guess.

Good goyim

>I brought the end times into motion, oh shit.
oh cousin, you fool

Wears eu flag

Doesnt udnerstand eu

Lil

I was hoping to buy some Russian guns under Trump and now there are more import bans.

Not an argument.

You have become death destroyer of world.

Trade disputes.

How indersding (nod really)

When?

FUG

WHAD ABOUD DHA HAMBURGARS?

;DDD

>Russia, don't fucking invade your neighbors.
So USA. Granada?
And why is Tillerson. Threatening the Argentinian president he has to resign this week? How and does the US get to threaten who should be president of any country.
Afghanistan - why was war waged on this country ? US still occupies 16 years later - and admits it doesn't know why it's still occupying and has no strategy for the future.
Iraq? No weapons of mass destruction, but the US left the country a smashed wreck, embroiled in civil war. Libya ? Syria ?
But, yeah, OK.... The US says the people of Crimea are not allowed to vote to join the RF.... And why? Because the US wanted to steal the Russian warm sea port of Sevastopol.

(((Adam Schiff))) is one ugly Jew.

ROMANIA STRONK

> I bet you've never clicked the Russian state news service in your.
High quality bait. As expected of Australia.

>Good goyim
fuck you Ivan.

check your radar systems because we're ready with shit you've never seen.

you best stop talking shit and back out of Ukraine.

>Putin and Junker pissed
Good. Fuck those losers.

who cares, lol

Gold is worthless imho, even in a madmax setting you wouldn't want to be the one going shopping with physical gold.

Anyway it has a correlation with oil, dollar and stock market:
If a country like Russia decides to up the ante and act aggressively like Ukraine Gold will rise.
If a global trade war would happen people would flee the stock market as well.
As Gold has a correlation to the stock market often you will see that gold rises when the stock market falls catalyzing each other as investors see rising gold as a sign of warning.
Mind you: These things don't run in realtime, e.g. Gold has rosen sharply after the second last rate hike because everything negative had been priced in already. Many investors expected gold to drop in realtime with the rate hike, stupid.

>Russian aircraft
Even if they were superior (they arent) they don't have the ability to project power any further than Syria. Even the U.S. and is real were able to bomb Russia's ally Syria without Russia being able to do a damn thing.

>I was hoping to buy some Russian guns under Trump and now there are more import bans.
get an AR you cuck.

/NotReady/

If i have to squint to see it its a leftist tier meymey.

also, if i remember correctly russia was protecting russian citizens in south ossetia and Ukraine had a democratic process.

>503 Rubles just to have a Big Mac with Fries.
Absolutely reprehensible and un-American. Putin should be ashamed.

shiiiieeeettt

Because we have the biggest dick.

That's why we can do all of that stuff and the part of the world that matters looks to us to put out fires in the world. Just because you don't always agree with how we put out those fires doesn't mean those fires didn't need to be put out.

>spics
>on my Sup Forums
How could this be?!
>BLACKEDing a 4/10
SAD!

No. The 1990s was ten decade American corporates partnered with oligarchs to strip mine most of the assets out of the country.
The US played a major role in the 1993 uprisings, using the tried and true method of snipers firing into the crowd from atop the US embassy..
Bet you've never known about that period of US - Russian history.
Russians know it, however...

i hope i get drafted

LEUL

You're confusing EU and the democrats user. EU the totalitarian government doesn't give a flying fuck about whatever meddling did or didn't happen during your election.

>Below Australia
I love how putin tries to pretend it's 1958 and anyone gives a shit what the kremlin wants.

Welp, November 11th it is, then.

That's why he sucking the Chinese tit. He knows that he is going to have to live under the shadow of a superpower

>spontaneous bromance coming
Putin and Trump need to look deeply into each others eyes and talk feels...then covertly take our Graham, McShame, Shumer, Feinstein, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day

You sir, are an asshole.

Meant for
I suck

>So USA. Granada?
We didn't keep Granada. Not to mention that Granada wasn't invaded immediately after petitioning to be a member of the Warsaw Pact.

>And why is Tillerson. Threatening the Argentinian president he has to resign this week? How and does the US get to threaten who should be president of any country.
He is not. Plus Tillerson is an idiotic EvilCorp oil man, not a politician. He only cares about Argentinian oil fields for his cronies.

>Afghanistan - why was war waged on this country ? US still occupies 16 years later - and admits it doesn't know why it's still occupying and has no strategy for the future.
Because the Taliban, who gave shelter to Al Queda, the group that bombed the USS Cole and destroyed the World Trade Center, WOULD NOT GIVE UP AL-QUEDA WHEN WE ASKED.

We never occupied Afghanistan, nor are there enough US troops in Afghanistan to occupy a country, nor is the US in control of the free Afghan government. However we still fuck up the Taliban regularly, as they have not disappeared and THEY ARE TERRORIST!

>Iraq? No weapons of mass destruction, but the US left the country a smashed wreck, embroiled in civil war.
There is no civil war in Iraq, it is governed democratically and protected by its own armies. Read the news. And the presence of WMD was NOT required to justify the invasion, Saddam breached conditions HE AGREED TO in his cease-fire agreement from Desert Storm, after he invaded Kuwait and the US liberated Kuwait.

>Libya ? Syria ?
Both civil wars, not American wars. We wanted to kill Kaddafi to get back at him for the bombing of the plane in Lockerbee Scotland, as well as other terrorist actions and money flows, and we only care about Syria so we can destroy ISIS and topple Assad due to his continued ongoing use of chemical weapons.

See

>Why do we have sanctions on Russia again.
First lot instigated in 2014 to "punish" Russia for allowing Crimea to join the Russian Federation.
The Obama admin bankrolled a coup and overthrew the Ukrainian government... The longer term goal was to take control of the Russian naval base at Sevastopol. When this failed, the neocons lost their shit and installed sanctions.
This has actually benefitted the RF agricultural sector, who don't want sanctions lifted.
The new 2017 sanctions are to "punish" Russia for "meddling" in the 2016 US presidential election.
What is a "meddle" what does it look like... What exact impact did this alleged "meddle" have....
The DNC narrative of "Russia Russia Russia" is failing .... But still all 3 are s of the US govt proceed to sanction the RF for something that cannot even be defined, let alone measured and evaluated..
In-San-ity.

Meant for
for not having to
Yes you suck

So they lost already. Pathetic.