Any of you goys notice that there has not been a muslim terrorist attack in a while...

Any of you goys notice that there has not been a muslim terrorist attack in a while. Remember just a few months ago one would happen every other week or so. Things have gotten boring here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The attacks come in waves.

Most likely the enemy is merely preparing to launch their next wave.

I'm worried they'll just stop reporting them and we'll never know, journalists like Lauren Southern are a good defence here, but she keeps getting stopped at borders and people keep attacking her finance.

Does that Jihadist """German""" who shot up a club recently count as a terror attack?

There is probably going to be a big one in some American city before the year is out. Screen-cap this.

Patience my son, the jihadists will return soon

Its almost like Trump told the truth and ISIS really did get BTFO as well as their CIA funding cut.

Its almost like Obama never was fighting ISIS at all but merely dropping bombs on evacuated targets while funding them with a proxy.

But..im sure that cant be. Obama was fighting them too and Trump lied about the progress!
T. Fake News

Thats cause Ramadan was going on

To add to this, the Niggers also got their funding cut with the removal of Obama/democrats.

Thats why the nig riots have decreased like 80% so suddenly and arent as severe when they do happen.

when was that, i didn't notice?

False. It's happening, just not being reported on.

Calm before the storm.

Don't worry kuffar, we'll be sure to spill your blood when the time is right.

There was one just a day or 2 ago in Afghanistan dummy.

Also, every single one of these dots represents several future happenings

They have all but stopped in America which is weird, but in Europe they are happening a lot.

This is what happens when you don't have a nigger whose mom worked for a CIA shell company as your President.

The false flags and terrorist attacks have all stopped since Trump took office. These were a monthly occurrence by the end of the Obama administration and then, overnight, nothing.

Really makes you think.

It's well known these dipshits mainly strike in Ramadan.

I think its because the police and intelligence agencies are spying on Muslims (Even tho they wont admit it)

On the weekend 4 men were arrested in Australia for planning to bomb a commercial air liner.
I think it was America they arrested another Muslim who had weapons and had a plan to "kill thousands of people"

The sad thing is when they get caught before they can attack, the media sweeps it all under the rug.
It should be treated more seriously rather then page 6 news.

Trump just stopped the Obama era program that supplied arms to "moderate" rebels. The rats are abandoning ship, they know Raqqa will be invaded by the Peshmerga soon.

Fuck off shareblue shill! Trump would never have white people killed in the name of Israel because he is /ourguy/! They just got scared because Trump is a fucken boss nigga.

MAGA

who cares, Sup Forums doesn't want small shitty happenings
we want THE final happening

This "attack" was equal to your average nigger shooting which happens dozens of times a day in Detroit. He killed someone for personal reasons. Only outrageous thing was the M16 but you all act like there is no such thing as a black market.

>9921
>9/9/21
It has been predicted otherwise.

They're getting wholesale genocided in their homelands. They're fucking scared that anything they do in the West means a million dead in their home countries, and rightfully so. Extreme fear and brutality, along with the hundreds/thousands of murders of their families and relatives back home, is the only way you deal with the Muslim threat.

Seemed like you forgot about the Syrian false flag chemical attack in April that almost threw us into WWIII

Soon, brother.

What about the mosque bombing a day or so ago that killed 30+ including 2 American officials.

They are happening they are just not reporting ones that previously would have been reported since the scale is so small. There was one recently I recall of 5 people being stabbed in a Hamburg supermarket - no mention anywhere on the BBC.

>Implying Jihadis don't take summer brakes

are you retarded ?

You can't have terrorist attacks if you kill all Muslims

They still didn't ask for resignation..

>Muh it was only worth 30.000 euros
>It was to be destroyed so they werent as good

Meanwhile nobody know were the weapons went

Yeah but the niggers haven't been imported to the us over the last 10 years. This used to be a huge case for EU > US

Both germanistan and Londonistan had terror attacks this year. Ariana grande and Hamburg mass stabbings. Are people asleep? Lol

they're preparing for the big one you naive leaf.

because ramadan ended

Sorry, goyi... I mean kuffar... we have been busy in recent months...

It's summer. The bad hombres are visiting their families in their home countries

This is the calm before the storm. They've thrown us the red herrings: Vehicular homicide, stabbings, acid attacks.

Now that we're all concerned about norkor, theyre going to hit us hard, and soon.

haha i wish ww3 would come but i feel like its just a meme :l

That's just because asylum seekers are taking their holidays during the summer.

no elections, no terrorist attacks? realy makes you woner.

because terrorist attacks are now part and parcel of living in Europe so any and all terrorist attacks are not reported.

They’re planning to drive a massive fucking truck bomb theough the gates of parliament in London. Previous bridge attack was just a ‘dry run’

Because "muslim terrorism" are false flags to destroy muslim religion.

With catholic religion they use "priests are pedos"

With other christian like religions they use "they steal your money"

princess catherine could get spit-roasted by two "asian" males and nothing would change.

I hope the mossad is gearing up for muzzie terror attacks before the 2018 american mid-terms.

One literally just got disrupted here a couple days ago. We've all just gotten lucky that the intelligence services do their jobs.

That sounds like some civic nationalist shit.
The Koran mentions killing of unbelievers hundreds of time.
Back to Plebbit with you.

>We've all just gotten lucky that the intelligence services do their jobs.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. more like CIA funding for ISIS got pulled by King Donald and now the terrorist don't have any money to pay their suicide bombers with.

This will be 9/11 tier. It will sned shockwaves around the world and it will devastate the UK

Or at least, that’s their plan... it’s not even an isis thing, they’re just the mercenaries

this

in Ramadan Muslims get extra marks if they obey allah

>999
>99

fuck me nice numbers mate.

Still though, this implies most terrorists are ISIL funded or affiliated. Most are more local than that. Like our latest attempted-plane-bombers

interesting

Last 30 days

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

>During this time period, there were 127 Islamic attacks in 23 countries, in which 956 people were killed and 825 injured.

It isn't ramadan, islam's deadliest month, any more.

But any aggression in Ramadan is also punished much harder by Allah. So the ideal would be to do it anytime OTHER than Ramadan.

kek! once a week for 3 years straight?

It was murder for secular reasons.

>most terrorists are ISIL funded or affiliated. Most are more local than that
no way to know for sure but the thing is i see the press coverage on the attacks but I never see any press coverage on the investigation, charging co-conspirators, charging people who provided weapons and money. I never see any evidence about who these people are and who they were really connected to. it seems like with all of these "terror" attacks there is never any real criminal investigation. me thinks that is because they already know who did it and they aren't allowed to publish that.

>There is probably going to be a big one in some American city before the year is out. Screen-cap this.
Wow what a bold prediction user. I will certainly screencap your piece of shit prediction and when another terror attack inevitably happens, I will post it here so that others may marvel at your faggotry.

Yea, it's funny, as soon as we stopped funding it. Hmm, I wonder how many more of our problems we could solve the same way.

>moderate rebels
Why don't they just say that we were arming ISIS

Jeg vil gjerne komme i kontakt med deg. Journalist fra EN i Norge.

>quite literally Muslims attacks every day across the globe
>cancerous plebbitors dont know any better because they only get their news from Sup Forums which is currently being raided by people who dont want you to know such things
The absolute state of shills, plebbitors and newfags.

just this week there has been 2 in neighbouring Germany, close to our border.
And 2 i neighbouring Sweden, also very close to our border.
This disease has been creeping in on us all summer

Holy shit double trips. I guess time will tell.

they wanna do a big one.
like take over an entire city 100+ armed men going house to house murdering and raping, like what happened in the Philippines recently.

They still happen all the time, it's just that shootings and stabbings don't seem like such a big thing anymore

What the fuck are they even doing out there? are they just taking swimming people from the beach and "rescueing" them to Europe?

Fuck all this shit.

What about some crazy Sup Forumsfags get together and buy a boat to stop the illegal immagrants from arriving, Whale wars style. But instead of stink bombs and inaction, get some mortars and seamines.

>shootings and stabbings don't seem like such a big thing anymore
the new normal. get used to it faggots. you have been americanized.

Nope the Muslims tried but failed in Australia.

our intelligence services didn't do shit, MI5 alerted us to the cunts.

which raises a question: WHY THE FUCK DID THE UK'S DOMESTIC INTELLIGENCE AGENCY KNOW ABOUT A PLOTTED TERRORIST ATTACK ON AN AUSTRALIAN FLIGHT BEFORE WE KNEW?

>why
Its like you've been living under a rock or something stupid goy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

Whilst our Constitution prevents our government from spying on our citizens it does not prevent a foreign nation spying on our citizens and then volunteering that information to our government.

but ASIO's job is to spy on our own citizens, is it not? why would MI5 be spying on someone here if the AFP, ASIO, or even ASIS could do it instead?

Because a foreign power isn't subject to accountability genius.

If ASIO or the AFP were doing it they'd need to follow court procedure and the relevant Acts that empower them to do so.

okay then, how did MI5 find out about the terrorist plot then? i'm seriously concerned that there are more of these cunts planning to take down more flights, and MI5 just fucked up severely by blowing their cover on an investigation inside the UK.

Who the fuck knows? Maybe they're all one big network and it was Mi5's turn to be the fall guy.

Or maybe the Muslims are fucking idiots.

>bulldogs supporters
i wouldn't rule it out. but i'm still concerned.

Since Trump has been elected there hasn't been a single terror attack or mass shooting in the United States... at least one that has killed like over 5 people.

This. It's not like all Europe's migrants suddenly decide to play nice. There was that stabbing in Hamburg last week, but it got played down because he was "an islamist, n-not a jihadist", and he yelled the ol allahu sugar but his motivations remain unknown.

The government's have got better at covering them up, those laws on no longer needing to report races, religions, attacks etc out to good use. Normies are hearing about them even less.

Ramadan

Obama was trying to perform a coup he was goading whites in every way he could.

If there had been an insurrection a black supremacist government would have been installed.

Things that disapeeared

>BLM
>transgender bathrooms
>ISIS
>terrorist attacks
>listen and believe rape propaganda against white male colllege students

He was trying to goad whites into racism and foment rebellion.

He was also trying to

>destroy the constitution
>destroy Christianity
>strip white men of any rights
>funding Iran
>allowing the norks to get nuclear weapons.

It is a shame that the press won't do their jobs and continually parade him around as some kind of good guy.

No dipshits he was a nigger.

>listen and believe rape propaganda against white male colllege students
That shit has been making a come back here in oz. Apparently we have a rape culture - they literally just copy and pasted the same articles from the US. SJWs are a disease m8.

Yah but that Knife attack wasn't.

Fuck off, Lauren

********stolen********

Gladio got spooked after Franco A.
Now we see what "real" shitskin terrorism is.
Knifing and driving. On the other hand, glowers are trying to push the "liberal" shitskin meme, which not even the sheep buy