He has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
youtube.com/watch?v=jS6Sti3Fc4o
physics.nyu.edu/sokal/dawkins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he doesn't.

Sage

He's a cowardly traitor, you know.

>We are all africans

Science is fun because you always discover new things...

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

He literally is the father of all memes. Nobody of note is ever going to take him serious ever. His legacy will be a bunch of teenagers making obscure and often offensive inside jokes on the internet.
Bravo.

Our origination in Africa is settled science.

wtf i love niggers now

I'm a white African.

And then he pretends to not understand why Islam is gaining traction in the West.
I'm no Christian, but we need it and nationalism to keep us safe.

Dawkins is a Jew.

Jews Killed Christ and they've been the enemy of Christianity for 2000 years.

Europe and the United States never had an immigrant problem or morality problems till after WW2. The Jews want revenge and they do so by systematically destroying Christianity and any relation to our forebears.

Don't forget about the Neanderthals. Usuallly belittled, but they had advanced chemistry.

the oldest hominid is the graecopithecus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
soo no it is not

Lol ok champ. There have been human remains found in Europe dating far beyond any African civilization

Atheist here, this guy is one of the reasons why I distance myself from atheists. Dumb af

>the United States never had an immigrant problem

Are you fucking retarded? The US is a country based on immigration. The settlers displaced the natives who are now living in reservations.

>jews are enemy of christianity

so why do christians support israel?

Nothing is settled science sorry.

Islam is not the threat. Right wingers and guns are.

No you are a muslim

This. I can't believe in Christianity, but this country fucking needs it. It's like giving freedom to a child: they run wild and make terrible, destructive decisions. Except on the scale of Western civilization. Morons start to become atheist, think "lol no god means I can do whatever the fuck I want I don't need morals anymore" and they parade toddlers as drag queens in the streets and call for the genocide of whites. I think Christianity is necessary.

Are you completely oblivious to history? Europe and the states had tons of immigration and moral problems before ww2. 18th 19th and 20th century was one big clusterfuck of competing morals, new humanist religions and mass immigration.

wtf I hate atheism now

> muh all Germs are mudslimes

White catholic here, fuck you.

try to force the end times, like when peter tried to end the jumanji game early by rigging the dice

youtube.com/watch?v=jS6Sti3Fc4o

got any data on that pre ww2 data?

>Everyone I don't like are jews

Sadly it's more complicated than that.

>Germans have to associate with the originally colonial mutt term " white " now instead of Germanic because Schengen Area has turned Europe into a U.S tier mutt of whites

im not nationalist, i like all western whites.

sorry im only thinking of white people. and we conquered not immigrated, which is exactly what is happening to you

This tweet must be old. I have seen him acknowledge that christianity and whiteness are important for preserving the western world and that they ,,stop something much, much worse''. Dawkins is a rational, intelligent man and would be convinced to become /ourguy/ once confronted with enough evidence presented.

if we're all africans does that mean I can say nigger in public without getting in trouble?

Stop with the fucking "Native Americans are the people and Europeans were the immigrants" bullshit trope. It is so fucking obviously false if you took 5 seconds to think about it, or even had the mental capacity to.

Europeans came and settled their own colonies on lands the Indians didn't even own. Then the colonies expanded and border disputes started. Wars were fought, deals were made, and boundaries changed. Europeans were NOT immigrants to Native American societies, except in very few rare cases where individuals would be accepted into a tribe. The colonies were a separate society from their beginning, therefore the Europeans COULD NOT HAVE BEEN IMMIGRANTS. Immigrants move to a new country. The colonists CREATED a new country that was next to other people. Shit like this pissed me off so much because you just know the person saying that bullshit is too stupid to understand how they are completely different situations.

I love how this guy attacks the backbone of western culture. I also think England ran better under Christianity than Islam or atheism.

so you're telling me its a (((coincidence))) (((E-skeptics))) and these guys are Jews

Please leave then. My sole responsibility, interest, and thoughts are Canada. I will never leave or even ponder the idea. I will die here violently in gun fire taking it back.

You can go be a globalist white " pro white " who sadly lacks an identity due to being Lauren Southern tier and only being here for maybe 70 years. My blood has been here for millenniums.

Yeah I think your view is a little bit twisted by reading too much Sup Forums. We contain them and put them into camps n ghettos. We're Germans, after all. History repeats. Sometimes a few of them break free and commit crimes, and then we laugh at them, but yeah, can't build Arbeitslager anymore or the world would hate us.

Yeah well go check his twitter feed now all of his new stuff is just cucked after cucked after cucked.

If you wanted to prove a point on immigration problems existing in the US there are plenty of examples without resorting to stupid, fake bullshit. There was some immigration act against the Japanese in the early 1900s (before ww2) I think and that is off the top of my head from a class I took 3 years ago. Do some damn research and have fucking correct information if you want to prove a point. You had the chance to educate people and make a valid point, but no. Fucking idiots like you aren't smart enough to do that so you parrot some nonsensical bullshit you got indoctrinated into believing because you think it makes you sound smart and profound. Fuck. You.

Pretty much this.

I don't care for the jq stuff but you can't deny there is a considerable amount of evidence that Jews hate Christianity and nationalism.

True Christianity is freedom and nationalism shows no loyalty to the Jews.

Please don't tell me this is real. He was doing so well with the Jew comments and evolution race realism affirmations. He was the only one of these 'militant atheists besides Hitchens (But he was a Marxist so fuck that) that I could tolerate. Come on Dawkins WTF!

All foreigners hate nationalism. It is natural for their survival as a foreign element to exist among the host. This is how all foreigners must be treated. And the jew is unique because whites can forget they are a foreigner. Out of ignorance mostly * they look white *.

Go see how cucked his twitter feed is.

The white race originated in Atlantis

spics and niggers. Shut the fuck up, burger, you got a bigger problem than we have.

The world needs more people like you. Nationalism is the lifeblood of society and without it you have floods of foreigners that destroy it. Look at when the Romans invited in the barbarians. When Europe invited in the "refugees".

Dawkins was raised catholic, Harris is a "jew" simply because his mother was one (he never advocated for jewish people nor for judaism), same for Hitchens. I know nothing about the skeptic community because i'm not involved.

Not true on all foreigners. A lot of Asian nations have nationalism ideas.

The prob is most Christians don't study the Bible and the Jews we hate are the Jews Jesus fought. You are correct on your second part.

I mean the Jews wanted Jesus to destroy their enemies if that time, but Jesus called them out in there BS.

I guess he just didn't get paid by his semitic friends on that day or something,

>Please leave then
globalist, live in tax haven, visit canada whenever i want with all excess the savings? sounds comfy

you are allowing all muslims into fucking germany, do something about it cunt

Homo erectus have been found in both Georgia and east africa and they lived there around the same time

A lot of ex Catholics hate Christianity and for a good reason.

Everything Jesus preached about is what the Catholic Church represents. The Catholic Church is evil.

Yes our country has some big problems too but at least we're trying to fix shit (Trump) unlike you (Merkel inviting more refugees and demanding Poland kills itself too).

Also don't you fucking deflect what I said about calling out your "Native American and Europeans are immigrants xD lmao" bullshit. This country has history to it. Not all of it is something to be proud of, but don't fucking change history or not understand it and present it as something different. That is one of the worst things that can possibly happen.

Actually, the deconstruction of organized Christianity gave way to nationalism, white people will become more tribalistic as organized religion wanes.

I guess that means it's alright for him that leftist media brainwash our children with lgbt, feminist, ,communist propaganda eh?

Our government started inviting them back in the 70s, and our elections are fake as fuck. Well, at least some of them are hard workers, unlike you mexicunts. There's nothing you can do as a regular citizen, I moved to a rich folks area where "they" can't easily buy houses and that's it. I love Germany so I won't leave anytime soon.

What I mean by foreigner is specifically when talking about ones own nation. So if I am talking about Canada, there would be those we would deem foreigners or non foreigners.
But I am well aware that places like imperial Japan really perfected aspects of nationalist thought.

I am native and I love the way trump wants a strong border.

I don't want to get genocided by Islam like my ancestors got genocided by Catholics.

Good luck German fag.

Except for all three lampoon Islam more and state that all religions are not equal, some are better than others. Mormons despite being kooks aren't blowing themselves up in concerts full of kids. Seems you don't know anything about these people and you're lapping up everything to confirm your biasis.

My bad

deconstruction of deconstructionist brainwashing

Yes. My father was raised Catholic and grew up to be very anti religious, while my mother is protestant and never became anti religious but did have to subordinate to my father.

Catholicism is just self destructive on many levels.

Point still stands, your country is founded on immigration. You're one of the youngest countries on this planet, if not THE YOUNGEST. Don't try to teach us about immigration, that's ridiculous.

nice shoop retard

Explain that please, I don't follow what you are saying.

Hitchens was an avowed Marxist.

Richard " Spencer " Dawkins

It's evil, as someone who believes in the holy trinity I hate Catholicism.

I respect hitch more.

Religion is for weak minds, but sometimes it helps them.

4crican

What did he meme by this

Atheists have got to be the biggest iyi group in the world. Completely missing the forest for the trees.

Dawkins isn't a jew of any sort, you fucking mong.

Well Christianity is not a religion it's a way of life. I would agree organized religion is bad.

The bottom left line of the A is clearly protruding out of the supposed left side tip of the 4 you see.

Shit like this triggers my autism so much.

>implying people don't find eternal death alluring
dumb kraut

Agree absolutely. Though stuff like the 10 commandments is GOOD to teach retards some morals. Have you read the Koran? I did, if only to know your enemies, Sun Tzo. Actually the Koran is quite nice, full of beautiful poems and same morals. But the radical fuckers are twisting it.

Basically christianity is everything Pope Francesco preach (were the other Popes who were ambiguos). I never understand why is (was?) so popular among right wing people. One can be a traditionalist without the need of a retarded religion.

physics.nyu.edu/sokal/dawkins.html
He has argued against leftwing nonsense before.
He might even live long enough to see why letting in 3rd world religious barbarians isn't all that good of an idea, and he'll be labeled a nativist or nationalist himself.

He has a point HERE.

globalist brainwashing doesnt exist though does it

I'm looking forward to death, my life is shit. Either it will be a reset and rebirth, or it will be just the end. Both fine with me. Trying to make the best out of my last years, growing veggies in our garden n stuff, but I'm glad it's over soon.

Anyone who reads Matthew would know the idea of a pope is what Christ hatted.

>useless pseudoacademic peddles his philosophy

Get with the times, Richard. Nationalism is the deification of the state and the culture it protects. Without it, there's no selection of healthy memes.

Woytila was great pope, the new fucker is shit tier.

The Koran is evil and is very muniulitive because it jumps around unlike the Bible.

Muhammad is peaceful when he is young and then evil when he is at the end. The kicker is the evil side is at the start of the Koran and the good Muhammad is at the end.

Also the Koran is just one big rip off of the Bible. Yea the 10 commandments are the best way to live and created western culture.

Which is exactly the point I was making, as you can see it's what you crave and like you many others.
If people were all weak-minded there would be more atheists.

The Muslims follow the end of Muhammad, but they use the good Muhammad to manipulate the blue pilled fags like your Germany country men.

Koran wasn't written by a single man, just like our bible. And most of them had good intentions, that was my point.

All popes are non Christians because they support things that Jesus preached against.

Post-1960s people who were raised catholic weren't taught the true catholic faith as many priests became modernist heretics and ruined the liturgy of the mass and never properly catechized or instructed the youth in the teachings of the faith, just a liberal whitewashed version of Protestantism.

True. I actually challenged a priest many years ago and he knew exactly what we're talking about. Basically told me "stupid people need guidance". Alright.

Not only this, but suppose there was an already established nation where the European settlers came and plopped down. What exactly could the modern day liberal say to the Amerindians, if the liberal could some how communicate with them? If they were at all consistent, they would have to explain to the Amerindians that it would be "xenophobic" to not allow the Europeans to settle there.

The Bible doesn't preach evil unlike the Koran.

The Bible preaches the human condition and every single character in the Bible that strays away from god suffers from there own device.

Even now if you go against gods teaching your life will suck.

There is a reason why being gay is anti god and that is because of the high hiv rates.

not sure if ironic hypertroll or retard

Oh come on. The Old Testament is full with the same warmonger shit. Needed the New Testament to smoothe it down and add some morals.

That isn't true many popes have taught the truths of Christianity. Some have been more worldly while others have been saintly leaders from St. Peter to modern times.

My point exactly. Humans are prone to war. The reason why is because they don't follow gods law.

What made born again is studying how bad communism was. The basic idea of communism is to be anti Jesus.

vladimir lenin Was a hard core atheist. Look at how bad Europe has become and it is because the European people have left the true teachings of Christ.

Ratzinger was a shit pope. Y U resign? Popes don'T to that, period.

I meant to say modern popes. My mistake.