Gun Control

What kind of legislative gun control can we use to prevent white boys from killing people in mass shootings?

Are white people just inherently psychotic and unstable? Should crackas just be denied access to firearms for the good of the public?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyH65hS71uM

fuck gun rights

To answer your questions in order: none at all, no, and no.

you know perfectly well that black boys kill more kids then whites do...

This is what 86% of white people look like

Trump and Pence were there

1/10 here's your (you).

>What kind of legislative gun control can we use to prevent white boys from killing people in mass shootings?
stop importing niggers and spics, reform all alimoney/child support laws

You're a fucking moron.

And George Washington is one of the biggest terrorists of all time. Fuck you.

That's absolutely not true. Black men in the inner city are shooting other black men that are in gangs. 99% of black gun violence is done out of greed. That's because the average black person is disimpoverished thanks to decades of white people exploiting the Black community and forcing them into the situation they are currently in.

Get a fucking education.

It's also interesting to note that most white fun crime is not done out of greed.

I wonder why?

How do we stop black gang bangers from killing each other every single day in inner cities? Or how do we stop blacks from warring and committing genocide on each other in Africa?

obvious bait thread, but wanted to stop in and say that the reason why gun control in America is ineffective is because it is a flawed system.

First off, guns need to be handled at a federal level else your rights don't change depending on where you go.

Secondly, background checks don't always work because reporting to the system that is used is voluntary. States are not compelled to turn over info on people, so in some areas, it isn't done at all.

if you look at other areas that have successfully mitigates crimes involving firearms, what we need is tracking data and personal responsibilty.

The government should have. ledger of who owns what guns and if your gun turns up missing and you don't report it, you need go be charged with a crime.

This information is used to track the movement of guns within the country and impede the flow of guns into the hands of criminals.

Damn. I'm a single white male and none of mine have killed anyone yet. None of my family's and friends, and friends of friends literally almost 1000 semi automatic weapons have either. Shit. I guess they're all defective :/

Ban niggers.
That will solve gun crime.

Most mass shooters are black.

Just like any other crime.

The only reason (besides being bait) that you say that is that like anything, white people do it better so it makes the news.

Why you don't like facts?

Reb and VoDKa were heroes you fucking nigger

>That's absolutely not true
it is
>black person is disimpoverished thanks to decades of voting democrats as leaders

Dylan isnt white he's a goddamn jew

Eric was actually somewhat based though.

not incentivising fatherless families so the patriarch has the duty and opportunity to introduce firearms to children at an appropriate age and, more importantly, make sure the children grow up fully-functional so they don't go on killing sprees out of frustration or whatever results in single mothers raising innocent children

Shhh, the goyim aren't ready for that yet.