Why is Trump fulfilling all his domestic policy promises but ignoring his foreign policy promises?

Why is Trump fulfilling all his domestic policy promises but ignoring his foreign policy promises?

America first.

Pls respond.

America first.

America first

....pls romania second ?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>city people
So instead of dumb rural hicks, you have dumb urban niggers. Great choice.

he's not, easy.

Like? I'm bigly supportive of his foreign policy so far. Care little for his domestic policy.

America first.

The question is.. Who's gonna be second?

Poland

He seems schizophrenic about foreign policy. At times I thought we were on the brink of WWIII again, but now things seemed to have cooled off

Either way, there's jack shit he can do with Congress tying his hands, as usual

>fulfilling all his domestic policy promises

ahahaha nice humblebrag troll, fucker is failing everything he touches with flying colors. where is his first legislative accomplishment? we're still fucking waiting for that and we're seven months into his tenure.

oh wait shit never mind he just signed it today HAHAHAHA

>Not being a suburban retard who commutes to the city

Anyone who actually lives in a city is a sap.

What was the purpose of this post.

Really? You're an idiot. I am a US citizen and live in Auckland New Zealand and I voted for Trump.
Wipe the the KY off your hockey stick leaf.

>I am a US citizen and live in Auckland New Zealand and I voted for Trump.

That's not what the graph shows.

Fuck foreign policy. Make America white again and he can kill mudslimes and gooks till his heart is content.

What a surprise it's a leaf

>He seems schizophrenic about foreign policy

Both Bannon and Kushner are advising him on foreign policy, and they are the polar opposite, although they agree on some things, like NK and Russia.

Other than that, Trump has to play the Republican game every now and again to actually get shit done domestically. Otherwise congress and the senate blocks him at every turn.

Demoralization. Although it's pointless when all of Sup Forums knows that they are paid.

It has the opposite effect. It makes people disregard all talking-points that are left of their current stance. Since 80% of it is bullshit, the 20% truth is ignored. Thus radicalizing everyone further right.

Not that I have a problem with that. And is always why I've welcomed shills ever since JIDF.

Yeah boy tell em

Deep state, MSM, congress hands are tied. still trying to work with Russia somewhat in Syria. Most important thing is building the wall, getting touch on immigration and is coming through on that. there is going to be a escalation sooner or later with NK

$50K+ = Trump

The media likes to say the president sets the foreign policy, but that's another media lie.

The deep state exists for the very reason that things go on much longer than a presidents 1 or 2 terms.

30 year plans cannot be carried out by 1 president, so there are actors in place to help make sure plans are carried out.

I do hope the deep state is hung by the neck

>legislative accomplishment
Legislation is done by the Congress, not the president. Read the constitution.

As for congress's ability to pass meaningful legislation? The Dems and Rinos outnumber the good republicans.

Trump is doing things that no other president has done (helping white people, putting America first) so it is really pathetic for someone to complain about stupid bullshit out of his control.

If Trump helps to get RINOs voted out in 2018, that is a great accomplishment.

Hell, Trump might spend all 8 years just fucking our corrupt politicians' shit up. Wouldn't that be a great public service?

>actually de-escalating on Syria
>telling CIA to go pound sand with its terrorists

i dunno desu.

Because what doesn't change with new presidents is exactly the foreign policy. Why? Deep state is real.

you can change it, but it's a bit like trying to reverse course on a big oil tanker. takes planning and time.

he has passed more legislation than any other president.

even CNN and other fake news companies have had to admit that fact.

you must be one of those delusional far-left trolls

pretty much this
the short answer on FP is that he can't really do much.
it'll take 8 years of him being president to make any impact.

get ass cancer you faggot.

Everything he has touched has fucked up, so i am not holding my breath for immigration change. If he couldnt get Obamacare repealed and has already conceded to turn the wall into a big fence, he is going to have to concede a lot of shit for this. Also what a lot of people dont realize is that merit based immigration has been an unspoken thing for a while. Its why H2B's were so popular

Kek, he isn't fulfilling shit. He has not made good on one single promise, foreign or domestic, ny getting a law through Congress. Not one.

Domestic Fails

Repeal and replace.
Repeal.
Replace.
Kate's "law" is only a bill.
No wall funding
No huge tax cuts for billionaires.
Abortions not illegal.

The list goes on and on.

Trump's agenda, foreign and domestic, is dead. He's a lame duck. No leadership. No power.

Weak. Sad.

"It will be so easy"

"Nobody knows the system better than me. Only I can make them do what I want."

"I'm a leader. When I tell them to do it, they will. Believe me."

>Meduim Sized City Trump
>Small sized city Trump
>5/6 zones Trump
"68" Counties 75% Hillary Over "2000" Counties Trump
>Retarded. You

This

This is what the "Russia scandal" is actually about. It's a way for Democrats and Neocucks like McCain to blackmail Trump into, if not actively supporting their policy agenda, at least not actively oppose it

fpbp

okay snowflake

Deep state

>fucking our corrupt politicians' shit up

Mueller's job.

Hmmm, wonder why he just added a prosecutor with experience in foreign bribes and white collar crime to his team.

that would be pathetic, i rather believe he's either doing his best but has limited powers or he's just following his jewish master's plans

i know its' crazy, it's like trump hasn't finished the wall on his 1st day in office

You would think its' actually work?!

dude, bring these threads up in 3 more years. THEN they will have merit.

Or let me guess, YOU THINK you could have gotten it all done by now?

Actually, Trump said Obamacare should implode first before he said to repeal it.

These fucking Russia shills wont stop since the sanctions. Sage these faggots.

>That would be pathetic
I believe the term you're looking for is "Politics"

>Trump fulfilling all his domestic policy promises
Where's my fucking wall

No court would think Mueller is impartial.

The press already said Comey wanted Mueller to be investigator and not a complete stranger.

/Thead

privet and fuck you

He has to get rid of McMaster first, which he is trying.
He wants to send McMaster to Afghanistan and bring Pompeo to NSC.

Isn't it the other way around?

In the works, quite literally.

most american's probably don't care about what happens outside of the US