"We believe in science fact and religion is bullshit!"

>"We believe in science fact and religion is bullshit!"

>"Hey look at this map that shows a random cosmological event that just so happens to occur mainly on Trump supporters! Looks like God is punishing them amirite!?"

Make up your fucking mind, libtartds.

Is that really the implication?
If it is, liberals are retards. Also there are plenty of religious liberals.

Its a completely pointless observation by a leftie newssource, what else could it be?

I really have no clue.
Cut any line through the U.S. and it will be majority red.

Hillary voters are the most educated and high IQ group of people in America.

It would be really hard for that not to occur.

>(((educated)))

The country is made of places that voted overwhelmingly for Trump

I don't think they're retards so much as they are just completely full of shit.

Everything about them just screams phony bullshit.

>the college meme
Also, that map has pretty poor correlation.
What about all the dumb nonwhites who voted for gibs?

>Also, that map has pretty poor correlation.

It has perfect correlation. The darker a district is, the higher Hillary scored in it.

Nice hasty generalization, m8.

What does the map tell us? From what I can see it's people with at least bachelors degrees, but a giant variability. Therefore, poor correlation.

>What does the map tell us?

That districts with a higher concentration of ultra high IQ people all voted for Hillary.

God hates Mormons.

>places that voted for Trump
So, America?

But solar eclipses are awesome, so I don't understand what punishment is involved.

And of course it passes mostly through Trump voters, most counties voted for Trump.

That path could go literally any direction across America and it would still be majority red.

Maybe if it only passed east coast then maybe

God hates a coward.
-A.G. Harmon

A person has to be incredibly superstitious to believe that nearly all brown people can be educated to behave as white people do.

>Being this butthurt over something that happened 9 fucking Months ago that you associate a fucking solar eclipse with it.

are you commenting on the fact that I don't show my flag?

Nope. What you wrote is similar to what a professor of mine would always tell the class. I was hoping you'd be one of that microscopic few who were in his class as well, oh well.

>be in class in American university

Sorry bro, I'm not a pajeet or bo wang

Give me a concrete reason why Boston Globe would make a map like that with a headline like that and I will concede my point 100%.

>leftists
>believing in God

Those faggots only believe insocial justice, and should allburn in Hell.

>bachelor degree
>ultra high iq

Most of the places in America voted for Trump.

>religious liberal

Lel anyone that has a worldview as fucked up as liberalism (leftism-lite, which is pure satanism) is going to hell.

This precisely. He roflstomped her.

When Hillary only had a few high population towns she won I would assume you could do this with just about any natural phenomenon.

I think the most hilarious part about this is that instead of accepting that area wise the majority of the country voted for Trump by a landslide, they'd rather accept that God exists.

You could throw a bowling ball blind at the US electoral vote map by country and hit a predominantly Trump area.
He fucking won over 90% of the counties.

This.

Fact.

The spooky part is that this eclipse is the first like it since 1776 and just happens to pass right over the georgia guidestones. The fact that the media is LE TRUMPCLIPSE LEL just shows that they are blind. an eclipse passing over flyover territory which is almost always pure red is nothing big. An eclipse just happening to pass over a monument to the satanic NWO is far bigger.

Yeah well to be fair most areas voted for Trump so they win nu default

Also is it a punishment to be able to see a Solar Eclipse? Theyre pretty cool of you see a perfect one

Only happened once to me

Its almost as if american districts voted overwhelmingly for Trump

Rural and suburban retards will get to see the eclipse. City people will carry on as normal.

Earthquake watch along the eclipse path for five days after the eclipse. Gravity of moon tugs on earth. Gravity of sun tuggs on earth. Alignment magnifies the moon's tug.

Earthquale watch along Juan De Fuca, and New Madrad plates.

They're writing articles about how astrologers believe the eclipse means his presidency is coming to an end.

They're absolutely obsessed.

>Make up your fucking mind, libtartds.
Goalposts must always be moving, lest we get to a finishline.

That's fucking retarded. The map is majority red, it will look like that no matter where you draw a line.

By definition, every single meteorological event overwhelmingly cuts through places that voted for Trump

> rain
> tornados
> blizzards
> dust storms
> mudslides
> hurricanes
> sunshine

>an overwhelmingly majority of liberals are secular
>BUT BUT l-look at those few religious liberals Dx
t. atheistcuck

Throw enough trash at a wall and eventually something will stick. Leftists, Bernie supporters especially are getting really violent, I would frankly be surprised if there wasn't an attempt on Trump's life by 2020. Interestingly the first place the eclipse hits is Portland of all places. It could just as well be signalling the death of the Democratic party and leftist politics in America before a period of right leaning rule.

The fear of kek is strong with these media shills

I'd argue the point that due to the rarity of the event, God is blessing them with a special event.

BREAKING: SOIL AND BREATHABLE AIR OVERWHEMINGLY CONCENTRATED IN PLACES THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP.

>most counties in america are Republican
SUCH A REVELATION.

Attention liberals:
You're all eating crops and animals that voted for Trump.

You might be on to something here. Be a good one to slap all over twitter.