What is the future of Japan?

As you know, Japan has a really low birth rate and unless something changes, the country's population is going to severely decrease.

are they gonna take in more immigrants? if they don't, will learning japanese even be worth it? are a lot of corporations based in japan gonna move out?

the birthrate isn't really that low and unlike you black folks our babies live more than a week because we feed them

yea that brings me to my next question. what do japanese ppl think of black ppl immigrating to japan?

as long as they obey the law, make an attempt to integrate, learn the language and aren't detrimental to society as a whole, they are tolerated in small numbers.
it sounds unkind but if you want Japan to be Japan and not a """multicultural utopia""" you can probably understand.

This is a pleasantly short thread that drives home the point. I'm happy.

Go to Africa and help your kin.

are interracial couples tolerated in japan?

do japanese men get their panties up in a bunch like white men do when their women date black guys?

Let Japan alone jew.

America would not have become an economic superpower without immigrants.

Japan can always make more Japanese, they can tackle that problem with their kith and kin.

Sweden cannot make more Swedes, we are being replaced and Sweden will not be Sweden in the future.

Yeah, i wonder how Japan became the third world economy after ww2.

Every room has an occupancy load.

what do you mean?

I think Japan will be fine ,They are one of the few countries that are taking positive approaches to increase reproduction.

> MUH AUTOMATION GOING TO MAKE WORKERS USELESS
> WE NEED MULTICULTURALISM FOR NEW WORKERS!
jew much?

You can be more accurate maiinly of European and Asian decent.

you ppl aren't taking this seriously. japan is the 3rd largest economy.

if they go down, we all go down

japan needs more immigrants

*Without European immigrants.
They wouldn't have become one if they didn't kill all the natives either.

thats a chinese dress/woman and has nothing to do with japan you stupid fucking nigger

FPBP

what's her name?

doesn't really seem to be an issue, nobody wants their daughter to do it but on the other hand the kids will be good at English
you won't get the Emmett Till treatment if that's what you mean

>asks about nips
>posts a chinks
Nigger smarts, ladies and gents.

in America, many women find black men strong and masculine. is that the same in japan?

If I was Japan I wouldn't do a damn thing. Place is crowded and you don't get any prizes for having a bigger population on an island. Who wouldn't prefer the nog-free alternative?
Japan population doom is a fucking meme.

now ya'll know what it feels like when ppl say black ppl all look the same

bitch

>if you want Japan to be Japan
You could tell that to any American and they would agree with you. But tell them the same is true of Americans and they'll call you insane. What is it about Japanese culture that allows this?

Thank you.

The whole fucking world is overcrowded, we don't need positive birth rates right now.

Japan doesn't need more people
>don't even think of going there nigger
>I won't loose another country to the hordes

we do actually, but we need negative birth rates where it matters, MENA, African continent, India, South America, etc.

how about you suck my dick you french cock sucker?

THEY'RE FUCKING FULL
WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU STUPID NIGGER

im asking japanese ppl, not random poor twats from southeastern europe

even janitors make more money in america than most macedonians do

Exactly that is happening to be fair. India, Mexico, the Phillipines, etc. all have birth rates that are just barely above replacement rate. Then you have Brazil, China, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Chile, Jamaica, etc. that all have below replacement fertility. The only exception to this is Africans.

Agreed. Or perhaps because of future technology we will at some point force all of the shitskins to a remote planet where they will be enslaved for all of eternity and forced to fight our wars and mine the rich, rare universe mineral that inhabit the most deep and dangerous caves.

how small is your penis?

Do you feel like there has been more black girls that like white men also? I do. I think it's both sides getting in on the action.

Homie, no one's trying to get up in your grill here.

you ppl on Sup Forums are obsessed with that shit. get help. seriously.

You tryna get some of that Japan poontang?
Don't bother. Very few Japs tolerate blacks how they tolerate whites and if you have kids there you're not doing anyone any favours. Mixed kids over there get enough shit for not being full Japanese. I've watched a really bad interview from a half afro-american who grew up there and his childhood was abysmal from bullying.

never bothered asking any women this question, presumably some do and some don't. There are girls who are exclusive black-chasers though, I've known one or two

I mean, you came and brought it up first. I'm being serious though I'm pretty sure black women are digging the white man - especially knowing how naughty they're being do it.

Paris is gone and so will nations that fall for the Jew bait of taking in endangered nogs

>Spaniard on vacation

can you post the interview?

Got any recent pics of Paris? I've been twice once in Oct. 2015 and once in March 2016 and it was fine both times. Though most of the street sellers were shitskins.

trop kek

Japan bringing the heat

that's good to hear.

no motherfucker. i only asked if japanese are open to DATING black men since i might move there. that's a reasonable and civil question to ask.

not the same as do black girls fuck white guys in a thread that has nothing to do with that

Japan is already at the forefront of robotics and automation, so as the population declines I see them investing more in automation. This will most likely lead to large advances in the technology and will probably be good for the Japanese economy as a whole. Japanese people won't become extinct, that's just fear mongering. Eventually their birthrates will plateau and you'll see a small but effecient society.

I ask you to read what you wrote here:
I asked your opinion, but you wanted to be a dick. It's cool.

I don't take pictures of the streets, just me with my family, besides they're all in my canon camera not phone
Give me a minute to get out my hotel and I'll met you see the hordes yourself

They have to take black immigrants or atleast arab one, if not their country will collapse very soon. That's how France and Europe was saved, we will all be dead by now if not for that sweet colorfull immigration

Please blink twice if someone is keeping you at gunpoint.

the eurozone is a booming economy.

immigration has benefited them greatly.

Hordes? Is this in 1 arrondissement or they are literally everywhere? 'Europe' is the dream land vacation for many Americans, I hope this doesn't kill everything for them

na the real fear mongering is that immigration will destroy a country

ITT: black weeaboo wants to move to Japan and marry one of their women

what about the height department. are the stereotypes true about the japanese being short?

im 6'3 (yea im one big nigga). am i gonna stand out a lot?

>I guess we'll have to increase wages
LMAO retarded English teacher thinking business owners would ever choose to increase wages over importing cheap labor.

This
Fight the brain drain of your great, resource rich continent.
Go back and save your kin from themselves.

Muh Dik! - the thread.

Fair enough. Like I said though, if Japan increases their reliance on automation then the need for unskilled labor will decrease. So with most of those jobs eleminated the Japanese can focus on only bringing in highly skilled workers and probably being very selective about the process. The vast majority of African and 3rd world immigrants are unskilled and will largely be unwanted.

this...the money controls everything.

the demand for cheap labor will yield to immigration

Transhumanist NEETs will autoimmigrate via shells and gradually make Japan one of if not the first posthuman nation.

tl;dr: robo-uber-neets

Yes, you will stand out with your stupidity and chimp behavior.

ok eChad

Damn it's hard taking pics without them noticing

>Paris

They're literally everywhere

They overpopulated. The population is stabilizing.

Japan has TOO MANY PEOPLE.
Japan needs TO HAVE FEWER PEOPLE.
NOT MORE.

How fucking hard is this to understand

AN OVERPOPULATED NATION DOES NOT NEED TO SUSTAIN POPULATION GROWTH
IT NEEDS THE OPPOSITE
RESOURCE CONSUMPTION AND CIVIL MENTAL HEALTH DEPEND ON A SUFFICIENTLY SMALL POPULATION

tons of uninhabited land in japan...

Hopefully they don't fall for the "muh diversity" ploy and remain in a homogeneous state.

right, cause heterogeneous countries like the USA, Canada, and western Europe are SOOO awful

Ok I have a collection now

The difference is that's selling an authentic product. Y'all do destroy everything you touch.
Jap population decrease on the other hand, not really gonna destroy the country.

>massive class divides
>degenerate cultures
>quality of life dropping like a rock

yes

oh, japan, at least it's consistenty "eh".

It's all mountain wilderness or being used for farmland. They don't live there for a reason.

They'll still have plenty of people despite low birth rates.

They will be fine because they are still Japanese.

>lolbertarian thinks Japan is run by Jews with no loyalty as opposed to Japanese men with a sense of a loyalty.

USA, Canada, and western Europe aren't great BECAUSE they're heterogeneous. They're heterogeneous because places like the US, Canada, and Western Europe were made great by whites and everybody else wanted to come here to take advantage of it.

Last one because I'm lagging

These look like westernized shitskins, where are the mudslimes?

we love Japanese people

they are not allowing any BS from our leftism eltes deceases their country

You dumb faggot, America became a wealthy country, more powerful than the whole of Europe and wealthier than much of it, BEFORE mass immigration from the third world began in 1965. But in any case immigration had nothing to do with America's rise: that was chiefly due to oil. From the 19th century until ~1950-60 the USA was the world's largest oil producer and exporter.

no

see venezuela and arab shit holes

You will be about 1,5-2 heads taller than average Japanese. You'll stand out like a sore thumb.

You find monkeys with suits on the Paris but their natural habitat is actually the airport which by the way a mysterious bag was left on the fucking toilets and we had to be evacuated outside the baggage carousel room
Our bags rolled for an hour until they finally got a robot to make the bag explode. Don't go to Paris anytime soon

>autistic weeaboo romanticizing an aging nation of herbivores and parasite singles based on the actions of one nationalist almost 60 years ago
Don't you have a body pillow to wash, faggot?

93% white when they put the man on the moon nigga

Asian countries in general are protected against jew-funded subversion by their difficult languages. This protects against enemy propaganda, and makes integration of immigrants nearly impossible, which is a good thing.

Japan is going to be fine with 80M people. The notion that countries have to perpetually expand economically and demographically is ridiculous as the land and resources are limited. Of course leftists would like to forbid Math as it is a racist discipline.

get rid of pensions and you solve every problem in the western world

>What is it about Japanese culture that allows this?
Anime.

>The notion that countries have to perpetually expand economically is ridiculous
>what is microeconomics
Nigger read a book for real. This is why Spain will forever be a welfare leech of the EU.
>why should we work, expand and grow when it's ridiculous and some other country will always be bailing us out? -Spain 2017

But muh gams

hoy hai Boulevard Haussman

ITT: white nationalists trying to pollute japan with their bigotry

>I don't even have a career but....
>get rid of pensions and it solves our problem
>it's so easy just don't pay back entire generations of people who paid towards retirement into a system with every paycheck they earned over 20-30 careers
>no big deal
I'm not even 30, but if you can't see this is exactly why we're overwhelming despised by older generations you're just being willfully stupid at this point. Even a 5 year old can see the conflict in that.

>lolbertarian
>accusing of others of having sex toys
>Spain's economic problems are because of a lack of immigrants
Literal retardation.

she's vietnamese retard