en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why type in english if spanish better

Source?

>be a part of england
>france and spain are naturally pretty important to you
>later become leader of a new country that used to be part of england
>speaking french and spanish is useful

>250 years later some mexishit bags on the english language by writing in english, posting a picture and quote from a famous and important historical english-ancestry figure, on a website begun by english speakers from the most powerful and important nation ever to exist, for which the native tongue is english

What did he mean by this?

But I do speak Spanish, except mine is from my Spanish neighbor growing up in Bergen, so it's Castilian

Spain as in Castillian. South american spanish is a fucking disgrace.

Really?

>antient

Daily reminder that

>Utah Colorado California, nevada oregon, texas, Lousiana florida are actually spanish names (also new mexico), that america is named under a italian explorer

>Australia was named so in honor of Austrias House that were the rulers of spain back in that time

>US dolars were based in spanish Relaes de a ocho

>Spanish explorers wwere the first europeans in see The great canyon of colorado the iguazu waterfalls, went to antartica, went to canada, and set all the infrastructures in the west coast

>a land of colonies has places named after the colonizers
Color me surprised Francisco

>Source?
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson

it might not be a good lefty meme, but atleast it's original.

Swedish is better than Spanish and English.

What is Swedish? Is that an Arabic dialect?

By demographics alone, the US will be an hispanic country by the end of the century

Agreed.

It's also the third most important language in Sweden after English and Arabic.

Spanish is just a rip-off of Italian.

Fuck spanish, anything south of Texas isnt north america.

He's saying that for a reason. That reason probably has to do with Spanish slave trade in the New World. Probably perceived a huge Spanish advancement coming due to their prosperity.

Is it lefty? I don't know, I'm just a collector

Confederate flags are based on the burgundian cross of spanish empire

Wrong

>American education

That isn't a source, that's a generic link to Thomas Jefferson's history and says nothing about the quote from the OP pic.

>Spanish is better than English
>here, I'll show you an Englishman who approves of our language
>we iz tha superior race
>look at our vibrant colonies like Mexico

>he's technically not wrong but not right
It's a Romance, so it spawns from Latin but it also has parts of Arabic and Basque and some Germanic.

Hell no. Gendered nouns and tildes are retarded

English is a semidegenerate language anyway, halfway to the hieroglyphic ones, as it is imppossible to deduce pronounciation just from the letters of the words.

>tfw born American
>tfw no inferiority complex

It's easy if you speak more than 2 other languages
>I speak 6

Grammar is easy, but the words are just heroglyphs in disguise. Like "engine" or "queue".

Because English is pretty much half bastardised French (Romance language) and half bastardised Old English (Germanic language). Thank the Normans for that.
>vid related
>what English could have been
youtube.com/watch?v=PzmmPRG4smU

estoy aprendiendo espanol

Las amo todas las mujeres en paises que hablan espanol.

Again, knowing more than 2 languages really helps learning English, mainly French and German.

Я yэльcкий. пaкиcтaнцы нe здecь.
Rate my R*ssian.

As long as it isn't that shit Spanish they speak in Mexico etc then I agree with you

Hallo Islandsk

Based on the Scots flag, nice try tho

>here, I'll show you an Englishman
>Englishman
nice try, bucktooth

Thomas Jefferson was English. American identity at that time was British. You literally cannot deny this. I bet your ancestors didn't even live in America at that time, Padraig/Hans/Pedro.

>Grammar is easy
Every foreigner not even close to attaining good grammar says this. What you mean is, it's easy to reach a conversational level and English speakers are accommodating.

>Russian for Wales is Yэльc
>yэльcий is Icelandic
Bit odd.

Я вaллиeц, пaкиcтaнцeв здecь нeт.

Thomas Jefferson had some Irish blood too.

Sure, I mean it is easier than most of the european languages, as English does not have declensions and cases, and as it is also not an agglutative language.

Have to return to basics, fuck.
Этo вoкcaл здecь?

Jefferson repeatedly described himself as an Englishman. He said that the "American Revolution" was fought to secure the rights that the colonists were entitled to as Englishman.

Do you even understand your own country's history, Paco?

Stop lying and get a job, spic cunt. The Confederate Battle Flag was based on the Scottish Flag.

Some. Doubt he harped on about it. He probably still considered himself an Englishman.

Wait so what are you?

What do you mean he was "English?" In the first place, the "English" stock of the day was more anglo-saxon and had very little to do with the weak, sightly Britannic untermensches of today In, the second our cultures had already diverged. He was not anymore English than a canadian of a century ago

>Jefferson repeatedly described himself as an Englishman. He said that the "American Revolution" was fought to secure the rights that the colonists were entitled to as Englishman.
Because we were Englishmen at the time of the revolution, clown. It meant he was a British subject, and not much more. This is some pathetic we wuz shit

legit

most of the colonists were descendants from a hotspot in southeastern England that was like 95% anglo-saxon

Welsh.
You're clueless. Anglo-Saxon interbreeding with native Brits happened as soon as they arrived. It isn't a recent phenomenon at all.
Are you an "Englishman", or a paddy immigrant with an agenda?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America

>The first official national flag of the Confederacy, often called the Stars and Bars, flew from March 4, 1861, to May 1, 1863. It was designed by German/Prussian artist Nicola Marschall in Marion, Alabama, and resembled the flag of the Austrian Empire (later Austria-Hungary, now the Republic of Austria),

In a very colloquial language this means something like "Is this a train station over there?"

DAS LE RIGHT, BASÉ JEFFERSON
PARLEZ FRANÇAIS

This was because of the politics at the time.

> t. the guy whose language has o transforming randomly in a

Other than being a born cuckold LMAO

Am I a good gopnik?

>You're clueless. Anglo-Saxon interbreeding with native Brits happened as soon as they arrived. It isn't a recent phenomenon at all.
I'm referring to the influx of celtic immigration during recent centuries. No one is talking about viking raids, clown. I'm no Englishman, that would imply relations to the "people" dwelling in your island today

That has nothing to do with the flag of the user you were replying to

Change Puma to Abibas, with three stripes, and you'll be foine

c:road road

>most of the colonists were descendants from a hotspot in southeastern England that was like 95% anglo-saxon

Please tell me you're trolling.
Most Americans today don't descend from the same geneticstock that founded this country.

Stupid paddy/German mongrel.
You are enjoying the fruits of ENGLISH blood, the least you can do is respect it enough to pick up a book.

Those "people" who built that country of yours. Those "people" whose labour and success you're piggybacking on.
When did I mention Viking raids? You said slightly Britannic, which suggested that you meant Anglo-Saxons interbreeding with native Englishmen. Also, English people and Irish people are almost genetically identical. Even Englishmen with no Irish ancestry. Anyway, Thomas Jefferson himself had Celtic ancestry, so your point from the beginning is wrong.

>Most Americans today don't descend from the same geneticstock that founded this country.
Wrong
>You are enjoying the fruits of ENGLISH blood
Not in the modern sense of the word

Damn, almost thought someone good was on

>Those "people" who built that country of yours
Why should I thank you for that? My ancestors are the ones that left. You built nothing whatsoever.
>slightly
I meant unsightly by types sightly
>Also, English people and Irish people are almost genetically identical.
Precisely my point.
>Anyway, Thomas Jefferson himself had Celtic ancestry, so your point from the beginning is wrong.
Almost none, that was largely based on a family legend

According to you, pic related is a missouri englishman, lel

Does the number of stripes on your tracksuit correlate with status and position within the pack?

>Wrong
The fact that America is 56% white already confirms my statement, but I'm sure this infograph will drive the wedge further.

>Not in the modern sense of the word

Look at the date when America was established a country and then look at the date the revolutionary war ended

Pro tip: America wasn't a thing yet lol
>my ancestor :)
T. Jamal darius smith

Ethnicity is what counts, not nation.
>English and Irish people
It is your point when you remove half of my original point and skew what I said.
My grandfather came back to Britain from America.
The founding fathers and the modern day Brits are ethnically identical.
>implying Welsh people aren't good

I mean whatever you want to do with those sheep is what you wanna do I guess.

Also the only thing I'm gathering from your post is that you're a civic nationalist.

Which is why shit like
>pic related
Happens in the USA

One language is as good as another.

>reduced to sheep jokes
Equivalent of bad teeth and fat burger jokes.

>The founding fathers and the modern day Brits are ethnically identical.
Can't say the same about modern Americans desu
American banter at its finest

Stop insulting Wales.

I'm sorry, I'm really tired and my shift is about to end

I didn't, jeez.

STOP it.

eбaть нaхyй ты чё oхyeл пидopac ёбaный дoлбoeб идиoт дeбил дypaк

I'm a trap okay... if my keyholder found out I was talking to a celtnigger he would beat me....

I feel dirty for replying to you.

It's an Arabic dialect though.

Good. Now I wanna be beaten.

Read this and get yourself in check

>Also the only thing I'm gathering from your post is that you're a civic nationalist.
That's because you're stupid and cannot read, senpai
>The founding fathers and the modern day Brits are ethnically identical.
Well, I'll take your word for it. So you do belive that Lincoln, Mark twain, etc? Were Englishmen?

Mehhhhhhhh gimme a TL;DR Pyotr and I won't bully you for having a tiny p3n15

>spits everywhere
SI SI SI SI SI

иди нaхyй eблaн-пидopac

If you believe that Martin Luther King is a nigger, then I believe that Lincoln and Mark Twain are Englishmen, not in the sense that they were English subjects, but ethnic Englishmen. WASPs. Not that I'm taking credit for American successes.

What Jefferson said is still true today, if you speak french, english and spanish you can discuss with people on every single continent outside of Asia which open you a lot of possibilities, that's just the remnant of colonization and it will not change in our liftime.

Believe it or not but majority of europeans, south americans and africans can barely align 3 words in english.

>then I believe that Lincoln and Mark Twain are Englishmen, not in the sense that they were English subjects, but ethnic Englishmen. WASPs
And they would contradict you and call themselves Anglo-Saxons, perhaps, but not Englishmen. You are pushing the word beyond the bound of endurance

Which Spanish do you mean?

They used Anglo-Saxon as a means to maintain connections with their old heritage in England while denying being subject to the King. Not hard to understand. Anglo-Saxon was always used as an ethnic term for English people, even if it's misguided, as English people are not even 50% Anglo-Saxon.

Somehow my family has been of nothing but Welsh, English, and Scottish descent except for one instance back in about the mid 1700s when one of our English ancestors married and bred with an Iroquois woman.

>They used Anglo-Saxon as a means to maintain connections with their old heritage in England while denying being subject to the King.
They used it simply to denote ethnicity
If you had called them Englishmen, even culturally, they'd have laughed lad