Can Beaners Be Based? Picrelated

Miguel de Cervantes

I'm curious---I can never figure them out. They're not exactly niggers, but they're not exactly white. There seems to be at least some greatness in them--the Spaniards at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6pOzPDD2k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBt5rMD2aDc
youtube.com/watch?v=di22vzZeTlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Spaniards = Beaners
Classic American education

>spaniards = beaners
Lmao

>Meanwhile in the background fucking Sancho Panza rides a donkey with his sombrero on.

Hispanic is just about language and shared history, it has nothing to do with race.

i.e. There are black Hispanics in Africa, European Hispanics in Europe and different shades of amerindian shit-colored Hispanic mongrels throughout all of America (which are the ones that most people dislike, me included).

What about flips tho?

I wouldn't say they're that Hispanic because I think the language over there is only spoken by a minority, though I could be wrong.

They have one of these horrible bastardized languages between english, spanish and whatever was talked over there before that sounds really disgusting. Look it up for a quick laugh.

"Hispanic" is about language, history and culture to some degree.

>I have a belief in something, but I better check with my buddies at Sup Forums to verify I'm allowed to hold this belief.

kys op

>and different shades of amerindian shit-colored Hispanic mongrels throughout all of America

Oh, you mean the ones with whom the Spanish language is associated with? Your days have long been over Spaniards. Couldn't control your barbaric rape urges and now you're dealing with the price.

Que triste. (((or trithte, as how your people say)))

>American education thread

RETARDED

You guys are seriously nigger tier right now. If you want to now the name of the Amero-Iberic races look at the fucking pic

Pedro Paulet you faggots

Modern Mexico is inhabited by two Amero-Iberic peoples the Castizo usually the over represented in Media and What not and the Mestizo the and the fucking Mongoloid Indians

in the pic a Castizo

This pic a Mestizo and an a Mexican Indian

The only difference betwwen a Mestizo and a Castizo is that the Castizo is the Daughter race.

Goddamn idiot

So if you see picture of that brown bitch flipping off who ever it is painfully obvious that she is a fucking indian.

Spanish are, however, part black and Muslim (moors etc.) so...

No, There are Castillians (The true Spanish) Catalans, Astruians, Basque, and The Half Moors Andalusians,

Castillians,Asturians, are decedent of the Visigoths ( a Germanic tribe)

Bonus fact the Portuguese descend from a Celtic tribe Called The Suebis

If your blood line comes from Southern Spain you are most likey an Andalusian.

Modern Borders of Andalusia

Iberians are probably the least Germanic people in Europe by any standard
they are just Iberians, fuck off with your pseudoscience

Visigoths were just a brief ruling elite who got btfo by moors

They might be the least Germanic but at least they have some Germanic blood, lets not forget that the Visigoths where also invaders, they Just adopted the Latin way of Life.

By the way quick question what part of Italia are from?

and yeah the Catalans and Basque are Iberian in Origin

They're European Mediterraneans, the best of all races desu

>Couldn't control your barbaric rape urges
literally the same way Rome managed to transform their subjects in semi-decent people
It seems you are lacking the true conqueror and colonizer's genes

While the Catalans, and Basque are Iberian, the Castilians and Austrians are not. But today is a totally different matter.

>tfw you can till see the Normans' heritage in Southern Italy

>mfw spanish great grandfather

pleasebecastillianpleasebecastillianpleasebecastillian

>Beaner
Spaniards = Celts

I just wish the damned Spaniards were more into killing the natives than fucking them. Shit, one of my English ancestors married an Iroquois woman but at least the Iroquois were more civilized than the central and south American tribes.

Clear as mud

literally noise tier, very different from your claim about them being descendants from Germanic tribes

all Iberians are Iberian in origin until proved differently

NE Sardinia/Corsica

>A fucking snail tier lombard barbari

Shit, you can still see part of the old German borders in Prussia

Also
>muh celtic scotlan
>muh celtic irelann

journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555
>There is relatively little common ancestry shared between the Italian peninsula and other locations, and what there is seems to derive mostly from longer ago than 2,500 ya....
>...Patterns for the Iberian peninsula are similar, with both Spain and Portugal showing very few common ancestors with other populations over the last 2,500 years

how is that Nose tier, I agreed with you in saying that the Visigoth were the least Germanivc tribe. they are bound to intermix with the native Iberians. And adopt Latin culture

What about Ecuatorial Guinea

look at the damn picture again
even just looking at uniparental markers the very vast majority of Iberians don't even carry Germanic related lineages, let alone any significant germanic admixture, unless of course you can actually provide any data to suppor your thesis
see

Catalans may have germanic DNA but they are way darker than castillans, they look like sicilians

An admixture of 40% celt and 40% Iberian (indoeuropean) Some Phoenician, greek, roman blood.
10% with Germanic ancestry.
10% with muslim, pre indoeuropean origins.

But this varies a lot by region.

Original mixture of iberian peninsula is considered to be greek, phoenician, iberian and celt. Second wave is roman and visigoth. Third one is the mixture between that result with arabs and mesoamerican. We are not fucking beaners, we are europeans proud of our history and heritage, and we don't care about being shit-skinned or white at all if u are a legit spaniard (not inmigrants, we are really racist so you have to live at least 3 generations/300 years here and marry some spaniard to adapt and being considered so)

Well, those celtiberian visigoths never got conquered and actually started to remove kebab from the mountains of the north. I'm andalusian and my family came from Cantabria. Many pale blond haired and brown eyes here as well.

maybe do to the Umayyad conquest

keep in mind that a lot of those lineages included as "Germanic" are subclades of R1b which although more frequent among Germanic speaking populations might have arrived with Celtic populations, so not even anything recent

hell if you consider R1b-U152 as "Italic" then one could make up all sorts of shit about many central Europeans being Italian in origin, while it's clearly not so simple

You're Andalusian by law not blood.

Maybe, I don't know, the muslims didn't stay that long in that part of spain tho and charlemagne sent colons to live on this wasteland (because a lot of the inhabitants fled after the muslim conquest because of raids)

Also a lot of catalans traveled a lot in the middle ages and many were mercenaries working for the muslims taifas or turks and for a time for the byzantines (before betraying them and ravaging greece for decades)

the arabst stayed way less time in catalonia than other areas of the iberian peninsula, see pic

don't forget though that the main reason most of Iberia fell to the Umayyads in the first place was because Visigoths themselves fucked up badly and were unable to put up a decent resistance

This gene seems more important in nothern italy, nothern italians look like regular french for the most part, maybe it's a more interesting gene for populations having a celtic-roman-germanic ancestry
Still doesn't explain why the catalans are darker, maybe if we use african/arabic genes...

Thank the Franks for that magical BTFO they Moors got at tours. always peace be upon Matamoros.

thank most of all Charles the hammer. if the moors never got btfoed i would probably not exist

Kek

Spanish is a white man's language, the beaners jumping the border speak mostly guttural Spanish.

I don't give a fuck if you think I'm based.
Worry about yourself.
>Nobody from Latin America has descendance from Spain
Retarded.
Latin meets that description, as Portugal is also considered Latin. Hispanic denotes derivation from Spain. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about at all.

You're also completely fucktarded about Spains own ethnic history. You don't actually think Spain is homogeneous do you? Retarded.

>You don't actually think Spain is homogeneous do you? Retarded.
Where did I even imply that? Chill out a little dude.

this is true, I live around them and their language is blade runner tier gutteral a mix of Slang and Spanish. Im a city boy and my spanish is Clean, accentless. but these people sound like someone is squeezing their balls.

and rural. mostly all bracero (farm hand) descended

Are, in your opinion, Granadans not "true" Spaniards?

Mexicans and American culture don't mix right, its plain wrong. majority indian undesirables are representative of the of the Whole Mexican nation is wrong I hope they get deported back to their sandstone shacks.

>but these people sound like someone is squeezing their balls.

Kek

they have this really rural accent where the last word they say is has a raised occtive. its not charming, its fucking annoying.

Most of latin-american Spanish is generally annoying to listen and clearly inferior because it's less homophonous, which is the characteristic that makes spanish so much more "clean" and easy to learn, but even compared to that M*xican spanish is nigger tier.

It often depends more of socio-economic group than nationality though. The common rabble often speaks nonsense gibberish that hardly passes as spanish, the most extreme example is in Chile, where the lower classes speak a spanish barely intelligible for the rest of us.
I don't understand what point are you trying to make with these questions, and honestly I don't care.

I watch your programming and Castillian is fucking awful to understand and is informal as fuck. its aweful like Argentinian spanish

>Comparing spaniards to american spic filth
They were among the greatest fighters of the war.

It being informal is a cultural thing. Our culture is clearly in decadence like that of most of the West, so it's just normal formalities being seen as "too uptight" and being completely abandoned. Adapting one's hearing to a new dialect is always hard, it doesn't mean it is harder to understand.

Everyone believes that their way of speaking it is the best, so it doesn't make sense to argue that, my main point was about the homophonicity. Spanish grew up in a way that makes the spoken language to correspond the written one, which means that when you hear a spanish word you don't know in 99% of cases you can already know how it is written without the need of someone spelling it to you. This applies to most latin american dialects but not as much as in Castillian Spanish.

I think argie spanish is beautiful in some way. We have always laughed at it but in a friendly way. It sounds kind of like italianized spanish and it's quite funny to listen.

>I don't understand what point are you trying to make
That's because you aren't a very intelligent person.

Haiti is part of Latin America because coloniser spoke a Romance language and it is their language franca. Black there didn't descended from French. Hispanic has very different. definitions. Check wiki for more detail and lurk moar.

>being this illiterate
Did you even read how he defined Hispanic?
>Hispanic is just about language and shared history
Get help, your mental retardation is a terrible look.

the entire spic world tries to pass Spaniards off as their own

Mexico is 99% non white. Yes, 1% of it is white.

One particular mannerism I picked up from Castillian is the pronunciation of Gracias as in Grathias .

this is a good architectural gene

As in Economic and as it is racial being white in Mexico equates prestige and opportunity

Granada is a very heterogeneous place, but is definetely spanish. You can find both blond blue-eyed grenadine women or brown with curly hair that looks like a muslim without hiyab. The dialect is very bizarre and andalusian-like

Video related, the interviewer is the typical grenadian face youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6pOzPDD2k

I would say 10% white, 60% semi-white and 30% subhuman azteca indian

that can be explained due to the influence of lunfardo in the argie dialect

Man, you didn't even read my post. m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBt5rMD2aDc try to learn some more.

Well, the c/s pronunciation thing is like the most noticeable thing, the difference is the spanish way is homophonous while with the other a foreigner would have to guess whether an S or C goes there.

Both in Spain and latin america you might get weird stares if you speak it differently than the locals.

My Great-Grandfather was Galician his name Xose but changed it to Jose because people would call him Shose

>he literally can't even read
>"you didn't read my post"

me speaking Mexican spanish with out a shit accent make the locals raise eyebrows. here in Commiefornia

>the spaniards aren't white meme

I'm getting real tired of your shit.

There are two types of Mexicans, high Mexicans and low Mexicans, the low Mexican is embodied in the flesh and spirit of the rotund, sweaty, slovenly Sancho, and the high Mexican in the tall, aristocratic, idealistic Don Quixote. Mexicans send their best to Spain and their worst to the USA, that's why you notice such a difference.

---> look at all those non white youth how diverse.

>Rotund

how patrician of you

Mexicans don't come to Spain, I have never met one, however I have met several ecuadorians, colombians and venezuelans.

TL;DR version of Spain's history
>Part of Roman Empire
>After collapse, they fuck off to do their thing, they also take a little bit of southern Italy because why not
>They meet the Moors.
>They fuck the Moors (Literally).
>The Moors fuck them even more
>They are now half-breeds of muslim and christian.
>They set sail to the new world
>They meet the Aztecs/Mayans
>They fuck the Aztecs/Mayans
>They FUCK the Aztecs/Mayans
>They are now half-breed muslim-christian-natives

Congratulations, you now have Spain

>I have never met one
Look in the mirror Paquito.

Sloven go home.

WHO AM IIIIIII?
I AM I, DON QUIXOTE! THE LORD OF LA MANCHA!
MY DESTINY CALLS AND I MUST GOOO

>They fuck the Moors

Just a bit.

>The Moors fuck them even more

Wrong

>They are now half-breeds of muslim and christian.

Wrong, half moors and moors were kicked, as well as jewish people. Even those who converted to christianity were eventually expelled. 1492 best year of my life.

>They fuck the Aztecs/Mayans

Right.

>They are now half-breed muslim-christian-natives

Wrong, iberians didnt mix with native americans, only the ones who travelled to the americas did, and not even all of them, why do you think there's some white people in these countries?

>conflating Spanish with mestizos

>when expelling Jews and Muslims becomes a national past time.

>he unironically thinks every brown person in iberia was forcefully expelled
LOL my dude, look at your fucking food and music.

>being this dumb who can't understand Sancho Panza

Even a nigger has to adapt, learn the language and the values for surviving here.

In USA u are even more heterogeneous and have near zero culture my dude. This is what a successful inmigrant looks at is best here. No trap superstars brainwashing the "white youth"
youtube.com/watch?v=di22vzZeTlk
Color of skin doesn't matter at all, it's all about the ideas those people holds.

OH MY GOD RHE SPANISH ATE MUSLIMS AND JEWS AND USED THEIR BONES AND SKIN TO MAKE GUITARS!

>being this far in denial that it was physically impossible to remove every person from a landmass that size