I do not care about the lives of black people at all. I have black friends...

I do not care about the lives of black people at all. I have black friends, but I don't give a fuck about them when it comes to economic/political/social issues. I just do not care.
I didn't get "red pilled", I came to this conclusion on my own.

Black people voted for Clinton, despite the her neoliberal policies. Black people listen to degenerates like Chris Brown and Rick Ross (who sold drugs for the CIA and helped destroy their own community). They beat each other up, constantly. They're vengeful and stupid. They are so scared of each other that they have to stay strapped 24/7. Their children, their SPAWN, are just as violent. Fucking violent. Imagine how long I've been "cucking" by arguing with people about systematic racism. What is the point in giving any of these people the opportunity to come to our nicer neighborhoods just to get us involved in their scum living?

What really ticked me off was this headline from VICE saying "reverse racism doesn't exist". I bet you can name at least a few times when your life was threatened because you're white. What really pissed me off was some white bitch's comment saying "people can't be racist towards whites no matter how many times you were bullied at school." THIS triggered me. My middle school experience was fucking horrible thanks to black kids in my school. I am 5'2", 120 pounds, and I was sent to the hospital after this fucking TRUCK of a nigger bitch beat me up because her cousin lied that I called her a nigger. Since then I was threatened by them until I went to high school. During highschool I was groped, mocked, catcalled by ONLY BLACK PEOPLE. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't some anime junky or metalhead, I hung out with stoners, band geeks, and Hispanics. It was just the blacks who couldn't act like decent fucking people. If reverse racism doesn't exist, then that means blacks normally act like uncivilized beasts.

After watching videos of black kids gang up on a four year old, I just can't care anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCug1cL7vmUvYooOjXyHjsxQ/featured
twitter.com/OGShae___/status/892075053629804549
youtube.com/watch?v=VGcqo9D_lFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL OF THIS

youtube.com/channel/UCug1cL7vmUvYooOjXyHjsxQ/featured
^black people that support Trump

>They beat each other up, constantly. They're vengeful and stupid.

It just means we need more people like Obama to be their role model and reinvigorate the spirit of MLK.

Why are you inviting them to your neighborhoods, u should be trying to fix theirs no?

You got a point about the Chris Brown thing but truth be told, it's not like he doesn't have any white fans.

and what about Beyonce, Rhianna, and Nicki Minaj?

MLK wasn't shit. They need Malcolm X, so they can empower their own community and stop trying to invade others with bullshit MLK speeches.

ey mang niggers gonna nig gotta get dat green yo

You got bullied at school, why is this their fault and not the fault of the school?

These peoples are minors while the school is filled with adults who are responsible for your safety and educating these people to be good role models.

>name at least a few times when your life was threatened because you're white
Can you name a few? Just interested.
Where are you from?

Isn't it funny how much they glorify black celebrities? Even Obama was a celebrity figure, never mind him bombing black people in Somalia.

>What really ticked me off was this headline from VICE saying "reverse racism doesn't exist".
It doesnt though "reverse racism" is lefty linguistic trick to make you accept their definition of racism. there is only racism and any individual from any race can be racism

MLK left the Nation of Islam, renounced his former beliefs, and was killed by a black nationalist.

I see your point. There's only so much you can do when we all rode the same bus together to and from school. They knew where I lived.

Exactly.

MLK was killed by James Earl Ray.

He also liberated South Sudan from their Arab oppressors. But it's true, he could had done more for Africa, but he was also raised by a white family, so I don't expect too much from him.

>You got bullied at school, why is this their fault and not the fault of the school?
>dey dindu nuffin it was de schools fault
Oh yea cause niggers have no agency what so ever right ? it wasnt their fault they chose to inflict harm on someone else

*racist

I meant Malcolm X lolz

You know I tried for a long time to do the whole >well if we could just figure out how to get these people to stick with education perhaps we could turn them around
thing, but about 2 years ago I realized that it just isn't gonna happen. They lack human empathy, emotional intelligence, regular intellect, and have no sense of tomorrow, only right now, unless you want them to do something, THEN they become aware of the future because they will put it off.
Now I love a good fistfight, I think it's the best way for two men to settle their differences. But when Niggers fight it is always, and without exeption one of two things
>nigger flails his arms around like a chimp and because the little pussy he's fighting is already intimidated he can't figure out what to do and gets his ass whooped by a retard
or
>nigger sucker punches, or starts a fight then has 3-10 of his nigger buddies jump in, especially if he starts losing
not one exception has ever been posted on this website. Never once have I seen a nigger keep proper form.

>No empathy
>WHITE MASTA RACE

If they're only 12% of the population in this country, what's stopping (((them))) from exterminating them?

Oh right, political leverage.

>when u arent responsible for your actions cause someone else should have stopped you and didnt

When you are a minor, everything you do is your parent's responsibility. Sure they deserved to be punished but someone got to step in and say they weren't raised right by their parents and the school watching over them.

I can't find this piece of shit's video on youtube, but it's in the tweet.

twitter.com/OGShae___/status/892075053629804549

I think we need to encourage more gangsta rap, get more guns in their communities, and encourage more black on black violence. Let them all kill one another off. Oh, and y'all hate the police? They're gone too. I'm sure they're sick as fuck of trying to protect your neighborhoods while you're trying to figure out how to get rid of them.

you are the worst kind of person

I actually like their music and as a leftist I have criticized Obama for not going further.

My friend even calls Obama republican and the VP candidate for the Green Party called him an Uncle Tom lolz.

This liberation triggered a civil war. Obama signed a waiver for his rebels to use child soldiers. Sudan is still in a state of turmoil.

The moms are the ones that encourage this shit. They try to make the nigglets into the subhuman that left her with the kid.

Really so minors dont have the cognitive ability to realize they are inflicting harm on someone and realize that such actions are bad? you are obviously a fucking nigger defending your subhuman ilk

>Rick Ross (Rapper)
>Sold Drugs

Try again.

As a SJW, it's not a trick. We want to broaden the definition of racism to combat the problems facing the community, not just the individual.

This has always been debated between liberals and conservatives over whether the primary unit is the individual or the group.

I'm on the same boat. My summer tracks consists of mostly hip hop.

Baraka > Barack.

From the moment you walk from school to your house, you are the school's responsibility. Obviously, they haven't done enough and they should share the burden of responsibility.

>source my HS teacher

Imagine how surprised my mom was when she was threatened by the truck's mother. We notified the principal, but "there was only so much he could do." He was black.

>>Rick Ross (Rapper)
>>Sold Drugs

>Try again.

Convicted of trafficking cock mongrel.

was Columbine the school's fault?

>We want to broaden the definition of racism to combat the problems facing the community, not just the individual.
>dude white people bad lmao
>its not a trick
except it is because you are obfuscating the definition of racism to fit your ends, now black to plebbit you fucking monkey

Same case, idiot.

That's the problem, retard. It's a never ending cycle with niggers. Niggers shouldn't even be allowed to have kids, especially if they don't have the money to raise them. The parents promote hate for white people, and teach their niglet offspring to hate, which in turn keeps the cycle going. They are a degenerate race, that literally breeds hate.

The Russians unleased thousands of emails all at once and then unleased their paid agents that claimed they have read the thousands of emails connecting it to these "rigging" when in reality they weren't rigging but at worst discrimination against Bernie Sanders.

also while it was unethical to bully Sanders, the democratic party is a private club, so they can set their own rules and Sanders should had known that when you play their games you play by their rules.

Blacks are often incapable of acting decent because of a lower intelligence, personality, and behavior on a fundamental level.
>inb4 muh socioeconomics
I hope a nigger caves your head in libcuck.

>was Columbine the school's fault?

Of course not, buildings don't shoot people.

what is with this pants-falling down shit anyway?

>I am 5'2"

Yah that's black women. Mad at being left alone, mad they aren't a man, mad that white women are prettier than them, mad that they have an intellect comparable to a parrot's.

>I hope a nigger caves your head in libcuck

It would take 10 niggers to do it because every one knows they can't see anything through unless it involves destroying their own lives and community.

Don't shoot the messenger, it's true. Schools have a duty to make sure their students are safe. If what he says is true, this school has failed.

When a person does a crime, not only is he responsible but so is everyone that was supposed to teach him to be a good person. That was why the parents of the man that killed all those amish people apologized to the amish community.

you want square pegs to fit comfortably into round holes. got it! what could possibly go wrong?

>and Sanders should had known that when you play their games you play by their rules.
and those rules are
>we don't give a shit if you are the more popular candidate and if more american people want you, we're putting in /ourgal/
At least the GOP pretended to have some integrity this election.

It was a fad started in prisons to show other prisoners you were open/available for butt stuff, somehow it became "cool" to emulate actual faggots. Every time I see a nigger do that, I want to grab his pants and staple it to his spine with a surgical stapler.

I'm pretty sure the rapper Rick Ross just named himself after the ACTUAL Rick Ross... rap Rick Ross is a former corrections officer who owns dozens of Checkers and Wing Stop franchises.

YUP

I'd be surprised if her kids didn't end up in prison.

Conceal and carry. Then be willing to use it.

South Sudan failed because the VP and President are power hungry dictators.

Sudan is failing cuz the Presidents continues his policy of arab discrimination against african Sudanese and hasn't implemented democracy.

I accept the President should had done more but he was elected to end wars not start new ones. Hopefully, the neighboring African states put down their proxy war and use African Union peacekeepers to restore order.

seems to me you went to a school full of thugs. I've been there too, and was bullied...literally extorted by some kid because admittedly I was being stupid flashing some money around being generous and helping some of my friends get tickets to a basketball game. After that went on for months I wound up transferring to a private school. There were black kids there too but at least they weren't wannabe gangbangers.

So you admit the individual is responsible in at least someway? earlier in this thread you said an individual bears no responsibility for their actions, only the school does. so which is it?

No you don't. You broaden the definition as a neo-marxist political tool. And it's working to our advantage.

ever look into the Columbine shooters; mayhaps? hmm?

If this is also true, we have to talk about is this a broken family, is she on substance, how did her parents teach her.

This also goes back to schools, our education system is not teaching proper sex ed and human relationship skills to avoid these horrible mothers. Instead, they are preparing people for jobs that don't exist.

tits or gtfo

>Hopefully, the neighboring African states put down their proxy war and use African Union peacekeepers to restore order.

spoiler alert: THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN

My fucking Hero

You shouldn't care. None of us should care.

I walk by niggers like they are trashcans. I don't even acknowledge them as being human. I keep my interactions incredibly brief and direct.

They seem almost disappointed I don't really pay them any attention, That I don't take them all in with my eyes, that i'm not impressed that they are black or something. Like they are upset that Im not in the market for their whole act. Their whole put on act.

Fucking niggers... everyone knows its put on and everyone white, asian, hispanic, all fucking hate you and don't want you in their neighborhoods because of how you smell, look, and behave.

You're niggers.

Idk about that, but if I was your mother, I would bother the school district to no end, if i had to, I would go to that woman's church or find her parents.

I don't think he racist, I THINK HE A LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKER.

don't you understand nobody here gives a fuck about anyone's junkie sob story or if someone is too stupid to use a condom? don't you understand no one wants to deal with the burden and decay these people bring upon civilization because of nothing but their own inherit stupidity, not an uncaring society?

Some nigger attacked me in a parking lot because "we wuz slavez" and "ayo you white, you hate black peepo", after working at an icecream store for a while i have found that blacks dont acknowledge your presence, they don't have manners, they sometimes go through 3 or 4 declined cards, they all talk like retards. Only the old jamaican dudes are cool, i like those guys.

I have a few reasons to hate the Negroids.

Oh boy. You must be ((smart)).. you know being smart is privilege and ((frowned)) on right?
How about we stop doing ever thing for them and let them achieve or fail. It's white peoples fault reguadless. Just ask a Jew.

He was also elected to prosecute Wall Street bankers yet he didn't. He wasn't involved as much as Hillary Clinton was, who was the driving force behind his foreign policy.

President and his VP belongs to Dinka and Nuer. Both polytheistic and native to the area. It's just an example of black barbarianism. Getting involved did not help at all.

Of course, schools should create an environment of inclusion, they should have been aware of this, offer mental health assistance.

We also have to go beyond the school, why didn't the parents know this, why are our gun laws so lack that a crazy person can get it, we must never stop with the minimum, we should always achieve for the best.

I mean we could do that, fail, get called racist for trying, and be back at square one, or we could just sterilize all niggers so we don't have to deal with them in a few generations.

>LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKER
There's a very easy way to identify this type of person.

>it's another "user can't hold eye contact and is an awkward beta mess around people but he explains it as him being above interacting with savages like a true fedora faggot" episode

Thats fucking weird as. Cheers matey

That's not an argument if it helps, left wings ideology tend to lean on compassion more than logic, so we will always try to achieve policies that are utilitarian aligned rather than deontological.

Agreed. The only time someone has tried to rob me it was a bunch of niggers. A few times different niggers have tried to steal shit from me when I'm just walking around.

Horrible. I wish there was something that could be done about this without white kids and their parents labeled as racist for protecting themselves.

hmmm it's almost as if a network of overseeing administrative bodies no matter how vast or interconnected can't control the actions of a single individual hmmm

our societies and schools weren't designed with this level of propensity to violence in mind, nor would they have been possible with it.

That's a problem with education. It's not like yelling at them or threatening them will break the cycle of suffering. That will only reinforce their feelings that the whites are after them.

Agreed

I admire that. It's been years after highschool and I can't let my guard down at all among black people on the street. My shoulders immediately tense up.

Niggers aren't your pets to fix. And where exactly is the evidence that you're capable of succeeding in this pursuit? They need to fix their own problems and get the fuck off my lawn.

I don't appreciate your racism towards metalheads you mouth-breathing booger-eating brain-fried hippie-ass midget-ass spic-fucker.

Or...you could move to a black neighborhood and die. It's not my, or any other persons responsibility, to drag these primates up to standards. If you want it done, get like minded people together and do it. Stop trying to manipulate everyone else into your stupid experiment.

Blacks would respect us a whole hell of a lot more if we brought them to heel. Blacks are far too primitive to understand compromise. If they make a demand and you give in, they see that as a sign of weakness.

I also had my house broken into and my car stolen. Guess who they found driving it? A blacky and his black girlfriend. They even cut out my custom sheepskin seat cover.

Okay yall, I got to call it quits. I'm tired.
So my final point, education is the solution. It brings results. It helped Ben Carson, it helped Obama, and it is going to fix this problem too.

Your idea of abandoning blacks, killing them, or restricting them; not only was a tried method but a failed method. (Jim Crow, Slavery, Hitler, etc). Let's try something that works.

>u should be trying to fix theirs no?

if you care about the plight of the wretched blacks so much, why haven't you given up all your possessions and money to them and invited them into your home?

I like where you're going with this.

>During highschool I was groped, mocked, catcalled
I've heard about this. I've lived in a pretty white area my whole life so i have little experience with blacks until recently which haven't been bad at all. Why do they do this? A hateful lust? Also what state? Georgia? I've heard tons of horror stories from there.

can you just stop shitting up threads you faggot? you're not funny, your bait is shit and you're a piece of shit. kill yourself.

Sad. Why did they attack you, was it a random attack? How far did they go? The other ones don't sound life threatening.

They don't want to be educated. They want to be violent savages because they think it's cool. Grant them their wish and let them die as a savage dies, violently.

>hitler
>slavery

They still engage in cannibalism over in Africa. They are universally hated by every race on Earth

It's a nigger thing

Yeah, said from portland oregon.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGcqo9D_lFs
This is the reality. What? Do you wanna police nog schools now? Because that's fucking working out great for adult nogs.

>groped...catcalled

seems like something an average black person would do at random.

I want to kill both of these people.