What Would You Do?

Step back from the keyboard for a minute and reflect on this hypothetical situation.

The white ethnostate is finally established. A fascist government comes to power with a mandate to quell degeneracy, promote a homogeneous society, and increase white birth rates among other things.

Political leaders announce that new policies will be introduced in order to remove non-whites. You begin to witness the incarceration and deportation of millions of innocent people due to their race.

People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.

Would you stand up or would you be complicit, knowing that to do what is right could cost you your freedom or even your life?

>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
HAHAHAHAHAHA nice one OP

But there are no non-white people.

I'm not sure I see the humour.

>People are burned alive, turned into bars of soap, and their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
(you)

Oy gevalt! My uncle was turned into a lampshade by Nazis you filthy goyim!

this would never happen in the US, our entire political system is specifically designed to prevent this sort of thing.

Please educate yourselves. This is all well-documented.

Please user, I can only get so erect.

Kars was such a backstabbing cunt, desu desu

Stop it user, you're getting me all excited.

>You begin to witness the incarceration and deportation of millions of innocent people due to their race.
PURGE THEM ALL.

i'm beyond caring at this point.

I'll be having tattoos commissioned of the artwork I want on my lampshades. My bedroom will have shades made of nothing but the most translucent nipples.

lolno

That is a lie. Even the Jewish websites admitted that...
It is also completly nonsensical, the labour it would take to do that is ridiculously high and it would be completely idiotic to produce luxury products the hardest way possible while trying to win a war where every hand is needed.

>Would you stand up
Yes, I would.
I would stand up to kill as much of that scum as possible. I would also advocate for a fast and efficient removal, making soap is highly inefficient. Just shoot them and put them in a mass grave somewhere in Siberia...

Such a glorious vision! This leaf is truly blessed with the sight.

Daily reminder that it's illegal for leafs to deny holocaust

Mongolbro has a point. Leafbro is probably forced to write this as reparations for not letting a scrawny jew fuck his missus.

>their skin is made into lampshades as was done in the Holocaust.
Lolwut

why would i lose my freedom and my life if I'm on the right side?