>Midway of the Trump campaign, getting progressively redpilled
>Start on t_d
>move to voat
>move to Sup Forums
>move to TRS
>Months later, Trump wins the election
>I'm deeply in love with her
>Want to marry
>Make jokes about becoming a full fledged nazi WN and breaking up with her because she's asian
>We both delve into the history of WW2 over several dates
>Discover the full truth of the NatSoc regime
>Discover the truth about their views on races
>Discover the truth about the Kalergi plan
>Discover the truth about everything

>By this point, I'm straddling the line between white nationalism and civic nationalism
>The Demographics don't lie
>But neither does my heart
>Struggle for months with the idea of breaking it off with the first woman I've ever really loved
>Been with plenty. Never wanted to marry.

>Finally reach the tipping point, can't separate the two conflicting feelings
>Logic does not agree with love
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
>Spend four days getting drunk and writing a pro-con list of breaking up with her
>Pro heavily outweighs con since I know balkanization is inevitable and my children with her would be ostracized
>End of binge, call her up, say we should break up
>Next day drive to her place, break it off in person
>Drink to dull the pain

Too bad?
If it makes you feel better making you go to church is a red flag.

cont.

>Two weeks go by, I've almost completely forgotten about her
>She texts me, saying she needs someone to talk to
>I ignore it
>She calls later when I'm asleep
>I'm half-sober, not thinking, answer the phone
>She goes on about how her grandmother is dying
>She's afraid
>She misses me
>She still loves me
>And I still love her

>This girl is as smart as me
>I know she knows she's right
>She is
>I'm holding back tears as she explains it all
>The hurt in her voice is burning my soul
>I tell her the truth, that the White race must be preserved, that my children must be white.
>She pleads
>I hang up
>I get up, empty remaining bottle of rum
>Can't sleep, hop on Sup Forums to share my story

Never race mix, kids. The truth will hit you one day. You will never be able to ignore it. And it will break your heart.

You literally cucked yourself out of happiness because of an internet frog-picture swapping imageboard

It was a huge mistake to pander to her / her parents' demands. This broke you down and you were looking to compensate, which you did by striking back at her from within their family's own philosophy. You also want to fuck your mother. In the ass.

I should've seen it sooner.

I blame red ice and tds

fuck me that's savage

Hey there Rabbi.

You did the right thing OP. The sad thing is, asians aren't nasty like most other races however half mongoloid and half white kids really are terrible

The Corps killed my soul - and I think I just killed hers.

>letting a bunch of anonymous neets, kikes, weebs, and fbi agents on the internet dictate how you live your life

If enough people did what OP did, the west would be saved. Praise Kek
You're a hero

Right doesn't make it hurt less. But at least I have a future as a RWDS MRAP driver to look forward to.

Hail Victory.

Explain

He doesnt know that nips are honorary aryans and that if your children would marry someone white your grandchildren would only be quarter nip and their children would be indistinguishable from whites. This is what your children would have looked like.

When does that go right?
Love shouldn't require these things.

They wouldn't have my blue eyes, senpai. I couldn't sacrifice that. Among other features.

You need to marry her.

You'll thank me later.

>says hes an atheist
>goes back to church for pussy

Didnt read past you being the ultimate cuck and converting back. You lost respect forever in her eyes as someone who cant stand for his beliefs and (her).

Fucking idiot this place ruins lives I wont grill you because you're military but jesus asians are humans too
This

First major GF was "Asian Persuasion" and trust me, she was 9/10

i didn't even need to read this post to know not to racemix. that's how redpilled i am.

What are you on about, man? Everyone knows what Elliot Rogers looks like.

Can't now.

Nor do I really want to. In hindsight, that was familial bullshit I did not want to partake in.

It's the parents that asked him to.

Also, religion is what keeps women from turning into degenerate animals. Doesn't matter what it is as long as it's somewhat mainstream.

Your son could have been the Kwisatz Haderach of Eurasian Jew-Destroyers, the unison of the two things the Jew fears the most (the samurai and the swastika), the shortening of the ways to our new jewfree world, but no.

You took too many pills

You went a pill too far

and now you are lost, mired in an endless bog

bahaha they don't follow that shit at all man. not even a tinge of guilt in the face of eternal damnation.

Eh, I'm handsome enough to get a hWhite girl eventually.

He said she was half chink
So nothing of value was lost

Good job. You fucked up a relationship because of retarded imageboard memes.

Either you're a troll or a complete fucking retard.

In all fairness though I made similar mistakes though.

>I was in love with this girl
>Forget about her after 2 weeks

Also you are a degenerate drunk larping about saving the white race, cook the rice and pay the price or stop baiting

How could you let yourself be strayed away from libertarianism?

NatSocs say they are for individualism and collectivism together (strength of the pack is the wolf; wolf is nothing without the pack) but really collectivism always stinks, whether fully endorsed or just partially.

I mean the closest thing to natsoc today is Singapore and even they aren't nationalists, not even civic nationalists. They are also only viable economically because they're the size of a city and can have liberal-like policies mixed with their capitalism.

You can fuck off with your bullshit, you had real love with a high quality woman and you threw it away for political shite

It wasn't a fuckin negress or something, don't expect pity here .. most of these fucks have never felt real love let alone threw it away for such retarded shite

You're a nigger my dude

she probably would have just ran their kid over at some point and drove off anyways.

That's not the point. Just compare religious girls who are close to family versus "I'm an independent womyn" types.

If she's a religious slut that's the best thing you can get.

i'd take memes over roasties.

this

Oh fuck she was half Chinese? Didn't notice that, he made the right decision

>Breaking up with the love of your life to save the white race

I don't know if you're fucking retarded or a complete madman.

See

relax man he was talking about a chink, not an actual human like you

fuck dude, that must have sucked to go through
still, you did the right thing. i'm proud of you. it will all work out in the end.

You are a freaking dolt.

>I don't know if you're fucking retarded or a complete madman.

My tear-filled laughter says Yes.

>(((save)))
Won't do shit if he doesn't marry a white next.

Nice role play. Stopped reading after you contradicted yourself with NEET and college.

1. This isn't livejournal

2. Nice wasting my tax dollars there welfare queen.

3. Get the fuck out Chad McNormie

4. You're a fucking idiot for letting 16 year olds afraid to even say "nigger" in public meme you into breaking up

>
>cont.
>
>>Two weeks go by, I've almost completely forgotten about her
>>She texts me, saying she needs someone to talk to
>>I ignore it
>>She calls later when I'm asleep
>>I'm half-sober, not thinking, answer the phone
>>She goes on about how her grandmother is dying
>>She's afraid
>>She misses me
>>She still loves me
>>And I still love her
>
>>This girl is as smart as me
>>I know she knows she's right
>>She is
>>I'm holding back tears as she explains it all
>>The hurt in her voice is burning my soul
>>I tell her the truth, that the White race must be preserved, that my children must be white.
>>She pleads
>>I hang up
>>I get up, empty remaining bottle of rum
>>Can't sleep, hop on Sup Forums to share my story
>
>Never race mix, kids. The truth will hit you one day. You will never be able to ignore it. And it will break your heart.

Holy shit you didn't have to be so autistic about it.

My tears are sweetened by the knowledge that one day I will be able to press the button that gasses the kike responsible for this.

Marry her. I had the same trouble deciding if I wanted to love a Samoan girl. Took 18 months to realise it isn't a choice, the only choice is if you want to deprive yourself or not.

You're me but with a Mexican

I'm deeply in love with her and she's 1/2 french but there's no way the other WNs will let her live even if we get sterilized. Not sure what I'm going to do when the safety squad comes knocking. Maybe she hides in the attic, or maybe I pull that trigger with a tear in my eye and a dream of a better future.

them feels man, idk. What is to become of us interracial lovers when the balk hits the fan? I hope Putin and Trump form a Great Northern Ethnostate and I can at least have a qt soviet.

This is reddit tier education. He just doesn't know what NEET means.

Dodged a bullet.

now I'LL explain

>fucked some dudes bitch
>shit was cash

Dudeski...you dun goofd. If you dont want a rice-a-roni for a kid, I get it...but fuck mang thats intense.

>Holy shit you didn't have to be so autistic about it.

>Sup Forums
>not be so autistic

See

OP, how about you make a sensible compromise and tell her you'd only get back together if she gets sterilized, and you adopt or seed a white child in an artificial womb?

>>We both delve into the history of WW2 over several dates
>>Discover the full truth of the NatSoc regime
>>Discover the truth about their views on races
>>Discover the truth about the Kalergi plan
>>Discover the truth about everything
>>I tell her the truth, that the White race must be preserved, that my children must be white.
>>She pleads
>>I hang up

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN.
GODSPEED OP FIND A WHITE BRIDE

>What is to become of us interracial lovers when the balk hits the fan?

You'll be fine, the ethnonationalists won't have the numbers to go door to door, ever heard of the knight of the long knives?

WN will be the strasserism of the coming empire

>balkanization op wanted never happens
>west just slides into shit

Betting ten bucks she will be the last thing you think about before killing yourself.

>when you let a slovenian small engine repair board meme you into abandoning true happiness and the only girl you'll ever love

I remember my first time LARPing on Sup Forums

I didnt realize she was partially insectoid before I posted. You almost assimilated with the borg.

Marry her but demand white concubines that you can breed many Chads from

See

Fucking this
Here's a (you)

My life is now wholely dedicated to the extermination of the jews.

I never thought I'd say that unironically.

You're a good man.

You need to chill. I see you've got your david-dukes up

You're retarded and autistic. Seek wisdom.

>Taking an Omani camel racing forum this seriously
every time

So mate I almost joined the Corps once, 3 years later I could do 370 with my core 4 times with ease. Jacked enough or nah? *Sniffles* One of my Military buddies died in the war against terror. That damn Asian girl stopped me from joining. Though, I designed for a multimillion dollar corporation later on when I would have been on tour. Pretty even in my books.

23 year old neet

fuck you where is your Sega? Family console? Dead parents?

FUCK YOU

1. you never even race-mixed
2. you're a bitch for drinking your sorrows away

your children will be weak, as you are weak.

this

Honestly user I agree with your decision, no matter how hard it is. If your sole purpose in life is to look out for your happiness and pleasures, marry her. If you want a better future for your children, don't.

>flag
K-Y-S

Don't you have a bull to be prepping?

OP this thread is so many things, that I almost hope its a larp. I feel those feelz yet im lmao over here. If true that's beastly man, I bet shell be oddly obsessed with you in a way.

It's a larp.

You did the right thing user. My daughter is half white half native. My ex Mum in law openly pines wishing her grand daughter was full blood native and I wish she was full blood white. Nobody on rez or my hick town rly accepts her. Feels Bad Man.

>be me, non-American i.e regular person
>some faggot on Sup Forums tells me that American schools award grades up to (and presumably beyond) 103%
>I kill myself because these are the same people who control the global economy and political climate

>not dating a 100% shinto/atheist nip
>not realizing that once happus found and ethnostate it will make the greatest country in the world
>not dating a highly educated independently wealthy girl.

Ya fucked up blogger.

I wish I was larping. Fuck.

Cheers.

I hope this is bait. If not, commit suicide immediatly.

>Ditching a redpilled Asian qt like that.

THE BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY.

I'm proud of you OP

>He throws the love of his life away over the White Race
Adopt children you fuck, donate sperm, find a mother for a white kid, she shares your political beliefs so whats the bloody problem you dense fuck. There are ways to preserve your race and be with the Woman you love.
Its not a negress. Shes a chink. Theres worse.

... What is extra credit?

For extra credit. In ideal societies that means going above and beyond the test and doing something extra curricular not related to the test, but most just use it as an excuse to write their name and get 5% EC because they don't want to deal with holding back nigs.

You became a slave of a retarded deadbeat ideology that got raped by commies and jews and even more retarded by idolizing white women like +80% arent pro commie mindless slaves ready to cuck u for tyrone

Good luck saving the """""white""""" race amerifag

good job OP

Dude fuck off you are the male your kids will be white, the intelligence is inherated from your mother, so your children will be white and smarter, your childrens wont be the ones who are marginalized they will be the dominant class you tard

>Don't race mix
>Story is actually "don't be a racist it makes life harder"

Your grorious white race is the product of race mixing between culturally and genetically compatible tribes anyways

>inb4 IM A PURE PROTO-INDO-EUROPEAN CAVEMAN

Been there, desu desu.

>they think extra credit is worth additional rewards
in countries where mediocrity is not the accepted norm, "extra" is expected