Grandmother lets Pit bull eat her half black grandchild

Without personal input, I could literally read this headline anywhere else.

Don't understand why this made the news.
Not too unusual for dogs to eat shit.

yeah, you shouldn't feed them alive. it's dangerous too, struggling food can harm your pet.

soooo, are pitbulls /ourdogs/ now?

Why don't they give the old woman a gold metal

why wouldn't you charge the dogs with murder????

Poor kid unable to enjoy a pool with water in it. See Sup Forums, this is why you don't racemix.

the niggers owner pressed charges. america, when will you learn not to pull everything into court.

It's crazy but funny...

post of the year

toll

In Soviet America dog eats you!

Keked and checked. /Thread

nice

SPBP.

And checked.

should have gotten rid of the coalburner too

I'm going to get called Reddit for this. I don't care.

We're talking about a 1 year old getting eaten by a dog. Have you ever wondered if Sup Forums was desensitizing you? The worst part is, I laughed at some of the jokes in this thread myself. Have I become cruel and hard? Is this okay? Is this REALLY ok?

would you care about a 1 year old chimp?

bad example, ok. would you care about a 1 year old lizard?

I like lizards

Leave granny alone! She dindu nuffin!

So it's a nigger on nigger crime again?

1.) Cruel shameless fucktards, the kid was a year and a half old.
2.) Pit Bulls should set on fire, all of them.

fucking based

alright, alright, lizards are cool. would you care about a 1 year old tree?

LMFAO

top fucking kek

this x 1000

Take a look at what you are becoming guys. It's scary. It's really fucking scary.

lol

preserving her bloodline?

Read as
>lets pitbulls eat eat half her black grandchild

HE SPEAKS

kek'd 'em

>When nig gets killed by nog dogs
>Blame it on whitey

Typical

checked

Not as scary as miscegenation.

Wtf I love pitbulls now

>owns pitbulls
>has niglet grandkids

there has to be a connection

ayy

Sup Forums
>warned against racemixing
>warned against keeping of pitbulls

And suddenly you put these two things together and shit hits the fan, what else can you do but laugh?

Kek

Hory shieeeeeet

Checked and keked. Well done m8.

Do you think blacks give a shit about this ? They don't...Nietzche once said:
"'Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster.."

The guy wrote this when Germany was still majority German. The reality is that life is cruel...That kid never should've been born in the first place. People who make fun of this are pieces of shit...
And yet...Other races have shown us the example...
They're all indifferent to our own problems or our suffering. Why should we cry a river over their own misery and suffering ?

witnessed, lost my sides

trips speak the truth

top kek

Don't care.
Niggers aren't human.
You brits are especially limp-wristed.
War is war.
Grandma did good.

check'd and rekt

>Georgia

We are becoming the next Florida.

Nigga I been dead inside for a very long time. I honestly just dont really guve a fuck anymore. Humanity is shit.

He would've drowned in the pool tomorrow anyway

georgia's in florida
dumbass

That thing most likely would've grown up to be a parasite.

Kek

That is way over the line. How arrogant do you have to be, and how callous, to even think such a thing?

You're not reddit, you're being a faggot.

Wtf I love pit bulls now

those are not apples.

How stupid do you have to be to realize that a nigger is a nigger?
The beasts of the field need to be kept in line or they will devour us all.

You need to be 1488 callouses.

I have lost all compassion for subhumans and I enjoy their suffering.

Pitbulls probably saved a lot of animals down the line.

kek has blessed this thread. Truly.

>black on black violence

who gives a shit?

dey wuz good dogs
dey dindu nuffin

Are you upset because that user said something you didn't like or because he was correct in saying it?

>That remark
>Trips

SPBP confirmed

once you go black, you never go back

If this was a white toddler and niggers somehow magically could read an article that even more magically got published in the first place, do you think they would laugh or feel sad?

I feel like most of these people would have a different tune if it were to happen in front of them, watching two vicious dogs tear apart a toddler as it shrieks in fear and agonizing pain while having its flesh torn asunder should churn anyone's stomach. Making a macabre shitpost based on a headline without a source on an anonymous image board isn't much to lose sleep over.

Spbp

this.

That one year old is not really at fault for his mother being a coalburner (dad probably disappeared already, anyway). With his father gone and his mother being a degenerate he might have grown up to be disgusted by both of them and become a good conservative.

>tfw I began to visualize that vividly in my head as I read your description and still felt nothing.
I have become a monster.

wowee, its like a degree of separation allows dark things to be funny. man, this humor thing sure is complex. i think we should just do away with it before someone gets hurt, guys. is laughter really worth risking peoples feelings?

>is not really at fault for his mother being a coalburner
He was a product of it, and a constant reminder.
>With his father gone and his mother being a degenerate he might have grown up to be disgusted by both of them and become a good conservative.
Not how that works, also fuck civic nationalism. I shouldn't expect anything less cucked than from Acmed over here though.

Put me in the screencap

BASED Oma

Sup Forums has consumed me.
I'M TRANSFORMING INTO MY FINAL FORM!!!

you are not a monster, just sheltered and naive

understanding that something is a joke does not make you desensitized, it makes you aware of jokes.

This! You can only help people so much, then you need to protect your own well being.

Digits and quality bantz, put me in the screenshot

This is not normal.

I wonder if the dogs were fighting over who got the white meat and who got the dark?

"Oops."

Anything but niggers. I'd care about a lizard, a snake, a fox, a tree, a fucking blade of grass. Anything other than niggers and their nigger pitbulls.

I can't believe you guys. I'm so shook up right now I think I'm going to cry. How can you be so insensitive? What has happened in your life that you could be so soul less, so inhuman? You need to take a real hard look at yourselves in the mirror. This is not right! Do you not realize what has happened? A black child has been killed! Killed! And they're going to put those precious dogs down for it. Those poor dogs. I can't believe how sad I am for those poor poor puppys.