HAHAHAHAHAHA

*Gasp*

AHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IhhUA
youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk
thehill.com/policy/international/345078-montreal-opens-olympic-stadium-to-house-asylum-seekers-from-us
thehill
archive.is/IhhUA
youtube.com/watch?v=GByr7xbvRlI
youtu.be/LonKGuS9uuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is payback for all the leaf shitposting

I visited Quebec City and it was a nice, peaceful town. I didn't even see that many muzzies. This must be a Montreal thing, not a Quebec thing.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE HAS COME

Stadium accidentally burns down when?

what the fuck this can't be real

They're not sending their best.

>Literally self deporting
Under budget and ahead of schedule

HOLY SHIT
archive.is/IhhUA

Wow and we didn't even have to personally go there.

Trudeau will be overjoyed with all that quality diversity.

The best part is their media won't be able to say squat about it or they'll look like Trump supporters.

Holy shit where is Obamaleaf to help us celebrate!

Based Jap was based

Looks like we actually are going to need that northern wall!

I don't see the downside.

Canada gets more libcucks.

America has less libcucks to vote in 2018/2020.

Win win for all involved.

This is fucking insane. Why are they fleeing the US? They don't have a legit reason, theres no war, no catastrophes, no lynching, no dictator fucking the US up. If Canada really believes Trump or ICE is a legit reason for migrating, they are fucking worse off than I thought. Not even in Europe do we take in refugees who have been deported from another fellow EU country. Sweden is shit (just now theres a huge debate about how or if we will help IS terrorists back into the society). Which country is worse Sup Forums? I am contemplating moving to Canada but there's really no point if it's just a Sweden 2.0.

>seeking asylum from the U.S.

Surely the Canadian government will ship them back, right (keep them, canacucks)? Surely the government understands the concept of asylum and who is eligible for it, right? Surely this m-103 loving government knows what the fuck it's doing, right?

I'm still mighty fucking pissed that we havent kicked a single one of these retarded fucks out yet

>go to Murrica because home country is a literal shit hole
>buy the media trash about Trump and """"flee"""" to Canada by illegally crossing the border

If they can get asylum here for such fucking retarded shit, I should be eligible for asylum in America since I'm fucking afraid of what my country is going to look like in 5 years.

>I am contemplating moving to Canada but there's really no point if it's just a Sweden 2.0.

It has always been Sweden 2.0 you dum dum.
Gypsies from Czech rep, Slovakia and other countries have been "seeking asylum" in Canada en masse since the late 90s to rake in the gibs.
Canada was actually granting them asylum on their word alone that they have been "oppressed." When they invited their relatives in turn, they described all it takes is making up some some sob stories about the secret concentration camps in Czechland and the Canadians go all teary eyed and let them in. The majority of them still live off the gibs.
Good on the Canucks, I guess?

Holy shit, this is fucking amazing and hilarious.
Stfu man, never stop your enemy when he is making a mistake. Its also lulz

>tfw Canadians will start "refugees welcome" in support of shitty American "refugees"
I am still not sure who these "refugees" are, is it muslims and shitskins who have gotten deported by ICE? Mexicans? White liberals? (I really do hope it's the latter, would be fun if they support white flight)

DAY OF RAKE DAY OF RAKE, get fucked leafniggers

Fpbp

Ah yes, the war torn United States of America. Poor refugees

Im convinced Canada is going to be the Russia of the 21st century. Nearly everyone ive ever known doesnt realize they consume propaganda yet. They eat up American media wholesale. Its scary.

LEAFS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ENJOY YOUR LIBS LEAFS

yea quebec city is one of the whitest.
"In 2006, visible minorities made up 3% of the city's population"
It obviously has dropped as last 10 years have been terrible but it might still be less than 10%

Canada taking all the garbage.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How do we convince our Niggers to go to Canada, if they are willing to take them, so be it, lets make Canada a Humanitarian Superpower while cleaning up the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk

well what this probably is, illegals fleeing ICE.

How do we convince blacks that their ethnostate is for grabs up north?

Battle royale when?

Top kek. At this rate you hardly need a wall.

Good riddance

>How do we convince blacks that their ethnostate is for grabs up north?
they're too lazy for that to work

>Europe receives 8,000 "refugees" per DAY in 2015. Anyone who complains is a racist, bigoted NAZI!!!
>Canada receives 1,100 migrants in a MONTH. Oy Vey!!! Its another shoah!!!

"In July 2017 alone, more than 1,100 migrants crossed into Quebec, CBC News reported."
thehill.com/policy/international/345078-montreal-opens-olympic-stadium-to-house-asylum-seekers-from-us

"Europe gets 8,000 refugees daily - UN - BBC News"
www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34356758

Run them through an archive

>thehill com/policy/international/345078-montreal-opens-olympic-stadium-to-house-asylum-seekers-from-us
archive.is/IhhUA

Black people are monkeys

Somalis and haitians imported by northern state charities
Many were already risking death by crossing the icy border in order to avoid having to work

>illegals will never self deport

Come home white man

Offer free puffy coats

>Canada becomes a no-man's land
>Trump builds a great northern wall to stop leafs from coming in
Winter is coming.

Quebec people hate niggers unless they speak French, and most minorities. Montreal is an exception though, it's majority English there.

I think offering free shit might actually be enough for them to go to Canada. I, personally, wouldn't mind my tax money going towards free Jordans to every nigger that revoked their U.S. citizenship and moved to Canada as a permanent resident.

same reason for all these migrants moving... they get better gibs me dats up here.

free healthcare, food, room and board, monthly allowances for them their spouses and children.

Our government has openly stated its intent to enact brown power on the state owned broadcaster... so there is that... its 60%+ non white in every major city if you go with real #'s and not the fake ones that ignore the illegals.

checked

send them to mexico though, we dont want these nogs

How are they getting across the border??

As a straight white mail, can I hop the northern border for asylum from all these libcuck faggots slowly destroying Best America? I have a big beard and wear black Clark Kent glasses, I could just keep repeating allah masha lala inshalah Ramadan.. Trying to get on that dole, or whatever those French faggots call it.

also quebec is VERY white. these people wont last there.

Satan's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=GByr7xbvRlI

It doesn't matter what you want, only what obamaleaf desires

his own supporters are turning on him

he will bend the knee cause he knows he is fucked.

Underrated nip posting

D A Y O F T H E R A K E
A
Y

O
F

T
H
E

R
A
K
E

>implying cannucks don't want to see their country burn

It's fucking hilarious, Canada must have passed some new law or something because all the visa overstayers are clearing the fuck and trying to get over the board for that sweet Trudeau welcome wagon

can't be worse than BC. I honestly hate this fucking province so much because it has turned into pick your poison with literally every city

>chinks everywhere in richmond/vancouver
>pajeets everywhere in surrey/abbotsford
>chilliwack and every rural town is a complete meth haven and full of drunk natives

And do you want me to list why these people turn these cities into complete shitholes?? (not like I have to tell you)
>every chink being a massive jew, get their education from degree mills and cheat in universities because they're all nepotistic
>every pajeet is a wannabe gangbanger that floods crime into every city "yooooo brooooo we totawllly dooon't tawwwk like deeeeees yoooooooo lets take roids and geeet bitcheeezz"
>both of these cunts have absolutely skyrocketed housing prices because they expect everyone to bunch 3 families into one house just as they do and treat houses as a stock investment
>500k for a home in a shithole town like Hope/Mission these days
>every white majority rural town is filled to the fucking brim with junkies and homeless probably because of how unlivable this province has become

Anyone that actually lives here knows exactly what I'm talking about and by the looks of it every province is just as bad

people dont understand, quebec is the whitest place in canada for a reason

these shitskins will not last there long.

This influx of immigrant baristas is going to harm Canadian baristas and drive tips down. These unemployed baristas will be forced to find work elsewhere, and this can only lead to an increase in shitty shoe-gazing hipster bands.

BC is shit, yeah. Housing prices have more than tripled since the recession. You can buy a mcmansion in America for the same price as a 600sqft studio apartment in the ghetto here.

literally the same things are happening in australia.

BUILD THE WALL

FUCK AMERIKKKA

We will come and take them away from Canada for you if you give us legal immunity but we won't be taking them home if you know what I mean.

Is this real?

Holy fuck has the libtard exodus already begun or are they all illegal beaners seeking to take advantage of Justin's amnesty?

LOL top fucking kek.

Trudeau promised them gibs.

Instead of dudeweedlmao they got dog blowjobs and rapefugees

Are you kidding? Current regime are the Liberals, why would they deport lifetime Liberal voters??

I want to become a US citizen along with my future wife (both white) is there any shortcuts I can take? :(

we'll have to watch out for Canadian coyotes hauling in illegals on their Zambonis. "fuck off we're full aye".

I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS WINNING

Yet Rosie is nowhere to be seen

why do you think they needed to open a stadium?

>bottom left
What the fuck

Fucking good, keep them out of here, fuck

Canada's got gibs fo days for the shitskins, let them go there, Canada's already doomed itself

youtu.be/LonKGuS9uuQ

Christ, I can't imagine Canada being a good place to live for someone who posts here sincerely. Then again it would be a Freedom downgrade for me. For you it may be a lateral move at worst, or a marginal improvement.

I need the quick rundown on Quebecois.
Do they hate Americans like other leafs?

Immediately identify every US citizen there and promptly revoke their US citizenship.

Dipshits.

See what liberals have done to our wonderful societies?

If you don't think liberals need to be physically removed, you don't get it yet. There are no more arguments. Stefan is not larping.

But on the good side, it will lead to increased business for tattooists, piercing parlors, penny farthing repair shops and Canada's nascent organic mustache wax industry.

I don't know, but whatever. I heard from my nephew that the 6th grade girls are giving out handjobs behind the school at recess at his school now. Society is getting progressively (heh) more fucked each day.

There is a God!

Everybody and especially ever illegal is now a refugee seeking shelter, everybody but native people who get scraps.

They are literally calling them refugees, when none of them has any legal basis to be a refugee. Anglos are retarded.

Queebs are the worst. no tipping, capri wearing, stinking effeminates. The deserve everything coming to them

*gasp*
*breathes in*
*gasp*

Are they talking about illegals or cucks? Either way the country's better off. Congrats on the good news Burgerland.

We must advertise for canada as the land of free gibs, they put the free in freedom