IS SOMETHING MAJOR ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO Sup Forums?

Sup Forums crosses a line of willful neglect and are complicit in the cyber bullying. I don't like the anonymity of Sup Forums. I do, like you all. Enjoy the free speech. yet when somebody crosses a line, there must be opprotunity for legal action. This person @tumblrisms is causing me pain, suffering and financial loss. I have to seek legal restitution. He Tumblrisms needs to be accountable for his actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS401CI7TZg
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=QK3h0op5QS0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114317651/#114324430
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA
vid.me/ER5H
vid.me/8vFX
bentonpolice.org/sex-offender-listings/296-teddylambright
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no line in free speech, that's the point.
The physical equivalent to free speech would be anarchy from my perspective.

To constrict any form of speech no matter how nice or vile would violate the stated freedom of speech.

Now if someone doxes you which is often related to your mentioned "financial loss", that is a action
Revealing someone's private information hence does not reside within free speech.

One could argue it is but you are already speaking information that would not be seen on a public forum and hence violating the privacy of the individual.

>free spech
only without risk of attack and repercussion
will you get the complete truth

>or you can hide in your made up world
where there s a fake veil of politeness
>with unspoken festering problems everywhere

Why are u posting a pic of Wayne? Also what is he up to nowadays.

Damn I love Sup Forums lol

No.
Go fuck yourself faggot.
You don't belong here and we all hate you.

Based !

>@tumblrisms

Isn't that Norbot? Fuck off, we love Norbot.

>I don't like the anonymity of Sup Forums

fuck off then? If you don't like it then just don't come, it's not your right to try changing things you don't like. There is probably no other place online that offers the kind of everything-goes discussion that you can find in Sup Forums. You might be too stupid to understand why this is valuable so just get out of here,

I'm living life on my own terms now!

Beat it fag

>too stupid
My IQ is 136

You aren't wise then, you are being swayed/are spouting emotional arguments.

If you are to act worthy of your intelligence you'll debate with logic, fact and reason.
As well as call things for what they factually are.
(relating to the non free speech you suggested in the beginning of this thread).

Libel is not free speech you imbecile. Sup Forums harbors those who illegally libel my name and is therefore negligent. I've already hired a lawyer and he is very confident about the case.

>pretending to be an sjw in order to promote your twitter page

where u liv

>Sup Forums crosses a line of willful neglect and are complicit in the cyber bullying.

So true. Not shit I can do about it.

Guys, your behavior in life, online or offline is really your true character. Why put negative karma points out there, because on Judgment day. God will Judge you. Now in this life. Society will Judge you.

Clearly, I'm a free thinker.

@tumblrisms invented claims of sexual misconduct and that is way across the line. Either you're a moral person who plays by the rules or your Satanic Murdering person.

Like I said. God will get guys like @tumblrisms

>Why are u posting a pic of Wayne? Also what is he up to nowadays.

It's probably @tumblrisms

Yes it fucking is, you moron. The law doesn't dictate what is and isn't free speech

This conspiracy theory again. Take your pills, Wayne.

>yet i don't differentiate between the concepts "I don't like" and "it shouldn't exist"

At any rate, Mark Geragos has agreed to represent me. Sup Forums is done for.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?

Libel is basically slander, in a court situation it's serious, in public it's not because you can defend yourself and prove them to be as you say the liars.

>i go to a website that hurts my feelings so in stead of not going there im going to attempt to force my beliefs upon them legally

Wayne has episodes where he thinks everyone with a norwegian flag on Sup Forums is the same guy and we're gangstalking him in real life. The kingpin is a guy on twitter who barely posts and probably doesn't even know who Wayne is.

Sup Forums is invincible.
If the Clintons couldn't take us down you won't be able to do shit.

wayne lampbright came out of the closet saying "Im going to sue Sup Forums for making me sexually assault my nephew"

>Inb4 Wayne Realizes it was his family that released this information to us and sues his own family.

Tough shit princess.
Hope you like to waste money.

He's a pedo?

youtube.com/watch?v=rS401CI7TZg

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=QK3h0op5QS0

This is the first I've heard of him. IS he a bonafide lolcow?

Hello IDF.

Saying shit like this will ruin your life. It's your problem, not mine.

since when did I want your families love ?

im not the one that sexually assaulted an infant family member in full view of their entire extended family wayne.

why are you here wayne?

Answer Me.

Incorrect. Slander is when you talk trash. Libel is when you write it down.

No, you tried this a few months back too.

Sage.

Wayne good to see you around.

I think Wayne is a cool dude.

t. Junior

This, get the fuck out you shitlord

good thing I was factual in my assertions even if he takes all of his apology videos to his family off the internet it will never take away the pain he caused his own family.

and especially his nephew.

poor kid.

You are too stupid to have a triple digit IQ.

Broofs?

The fuck is going on in this thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114317651/#114324430

lampbright raised his ugly mug.

Just had to take out the trash
youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

>I'm against everything you stand for
>I'm on twitter
>This is a special case
>Be my personal army
No.

lets kill wayne.

fpbp. shut the fuck up op

the jew getting the dude put away for tweeting him anti-semitic memes is way more fucked up than the stupid broad harassing the dude who killed himself being jailed.

>sorry, this video has been deleted
Come again?

what do you guys think about that idea?

sorry it was his neice that he got charged for his nephew he just made the apology over.

Teddy Wayne Lambright

State Police ID #: 3030904

CSN #: 4408798

Date Of Birth: 3/10/77

Description of Crime: This offender's most recent sex offense conviction was for Sexual Misconduct on 3-27-00. This offense involved the offender digitally penetrating the vagina and anus of a 5 year-old female. The victim gave a description of the offender performing oral sex on her, rubbing his penis against her vagina, possibly penetrating her vaginally and/or anally.

MORE LIKE BLOOD LIBEL AMIRITE?

So much this.

Wayne contacted vid.me and had all of the backups of his videos deleted.

I've been trying to tell people looking to migrate off youtube that vid.me is not the answer. All it takes is an email from any random alcoholic schizophrenic and your stuff is gone.

he is a sex offender and we can send him to prison for not detailing this to all of us in his presidential bid.

he probably shouldn't have access to the internet.

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Here's Wayne Lambright sending death threats and insane murder fantasies to his stalking victim after he rejected his homosexual chicanery and financial confabulations.

vid.me/ER5H

This is not a man who should be walking around free.

And here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and allegedly masturbating his [censored]'s [censored]. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

vid.me/8vFX

I'm not sure I see the facial resemblance in thus mugshot.
bentonpolice.org/sex-offender-listings/296-teddylambright

*this

That's Wayne alright, just 20 pounds lighter.

lol you fucking retard you look exactly the same just fatter.