Is it moral to kill lobsters? They are cute, unique species that live longer than us. Can make good family pets...

Is it moral to kill lobsters? They are cute, unique species that live longer than us. Can make good family pets, and dont deserve the life of mass killing we have brought them. They lived like chill bros when we thought they were disgusting to eat, then some poor nigger took a lobster out the ocean and decided it tasted good. Its not fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4aqRRUDg5s
youtu.be/SQElhZwZjnE
youtu.be/rTUPHExilFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is moral to kill every beast as long as you use the remains

yeah but have you seen the way we kill them? It makes me sad. Smash a cow in the head with a hammer I dont care, but I think lobsters and trilobytes are cute.

U a grill?

On your 18th nameday yer fadder takes you out to the sea to do battle with the lobsters of a deep in Nova Scotia.

nah. But let my nigga larry go

>unique species.

It is a crustacean that has multiple alternate species and in body is quite similar to crayfish.
It is not a unique species.

>Morality

It is moral to eat anything as long as you don't cause it a severe amount of pain and the death is fast.

If we were to follow middle eastern ways of killing animals I'd agree but here in the developed world we kill things humanely.

is it moral to kill at all?
should we all go vegetarian? but then, grass and plants are alive too, we should switch to photosynthesis, but what if sun is alive too? should we eat atoms of carbon dug somewhere in gobi desert?

m8, ill eat a pork steak any day, or chicken tendies. But lobster just makes me sad.

they don't even have a brain
insects, birds, fish and reptiles have no feelings
only mammals do

The american lobster is the only crustacean that can reach weights above 50 lbs. And they are cute.

then do not eat lobster
I like pork, and lamb, I basically love meat but different people have different tastes, some like pork, some like different kind of meat

Have you ever looked into a lobsters eyes before you slice into its head with a knife? Thats him cursing you and your entire lineage for the next thousand years

wtf is this bullshit thread?

So this entire thread is about "is it moral to kill lobsters because muh feelings"?

>And they are cute
Tasty too, we got to eat out here senpai so tough luck.

OP argues that lobster are people

If that lobster got loose, could it theooretically kill that kid? Are lobsters fast on land? How strong is a child-sized lobster?

I have to know these things.

But lobsters are still gonna get killed and wont live full lives. Instead they get boiled alive or baked in dutch ovens. And its different for lobsters cause they are cute and are cool looking.Sheep and cows are lame and I could care less if they were killed

No lobsters are our friends

Crustaceans are literally nothing animals. I would feel worse eating a squid, cephalopods are super intelligent. But so are pigs and nothing will stop me from eating bacon.

as a chef
FUCK SEA SPIDERS

Weight isn't a defining factor in concluding that a species is unique.

Sure they are cute but if killed without suffering they are good to eat.

user, we live on a planet where elite jews supposedly eat little kids alive after fucking them, and you are worried about huge crustaceans?
they are not even my species, why should I care about their fates?
I feel for animals but I feel for humans too

Once again, OP is a faggot

t. Lobster-munching New Englander

read lobsters as looters

But lobsters always try to fight your hand whenever you try to pick them up.

No, that's your tiny, moronic brain humanizing something because for whatever reason you have deemed it above animals

Lobsters are our only allies against the jews as they cannot eat them. ITS THE JEWS that want YOU to eat lobster.

Would you want to be picked up by some weird fleshy 5 legged octopus?

why tho? im a chef too and seafood is easy as hell to cook, especially shit like sea spiders(lol) and clams and the like.
Took me awhile to start stabbing the lobster in the fucking head to kill them before i boil them because i dont know they were dead in 2 sec in the hot water and all that shit that gushes out of the head when you do the head stab thingy always messed up my station.

Are you an actual chef , as in properly brigade trained or just some dude who stated as a dish washer and worked himself up ( some of the best started like that but anyone trained in a french brigade turns into a masterchef work horse)

how are their our allies exactly?

If lobsters were so cute, then the Japanese would have already made a Lobster-Girl. I see nothing of the sort.

Why do you speak like a nigger? Are you a product of the American public school system?

you mean that black blob without pulils?
yean no

What's wrong with them?

>species that live longer than us.

Not if I have anything to say about it. Them sea-bugs are delicious.

they snap people

Why are you all so MEAN? Has a lobster ever tried to hurt you? It's bullshit and you're just picking on them because they're smol and it's evil.

bet

if they didn't want to be eaten, they shouldn't taste so good. their survival strategy is no match for human intelligence and appetite.

their own fault for tasting so good

>Snibbety snab :DDDD :PP

So who controls all the natural gas? the jews. Lobsters taste disgusting raw and are basically putty. The jews made heating so we gentiles can kill and eat the sea snippers and do the jews bidding

I got you senpai.

Im not picking on them, im preparing and eating them or selling them in my restaurant.
if people demand sea spiders and pay top money for it. Ill cook it.
Hell id shoot a calv in the head and cook it if you give me enough money.

schinppen schnappen?

Lobsterinas can't suffer dna damage and are biologically immortal. Although I think when they get to a certain size they might not be able to breath anymore so then it's okay to eat them.

>They are cute
No, they are literally the cockroaches of the sea.

wheres your restaurant?

>eating water spiders
disgusting

It's funny because all this lobster being delicious and haute-cuisine shite is just a meme.

It used to be poor persons food, given to livestock and prisoners. Now people go around acting like it's delicious because they heard some other bell-end saying it is. It's not too different from shrimp and thats the truth but everyone loves circle-jerking lobster. If you're one of those people, you're an idiot.

motherfuckin slaaneshi daemon
PURGE WHEN
mate, their are animals, humans eat animals, animals sometimes eat humans too, what is your problem

jawohl mein kamerad

they basically are the Aryans of the oceans, so yeah, you are right i wouldnt kill one either

the thing is we dont know. Its hard life for lobsters and its amazing they can live for so long. We havent been able to document how long they live.

They are shells with meat on the inside, and they don't really have enough awareness to be upset by what you're doing. Most sea life is like this, just a pile of meat.

let my nigga larry go

they eat the lobsters while they're alive in asia by the way
they just crack them open and pull its guts out while it watches itself be eaten
youtu.be/A4aqRRUDg5s

you can get tons of meat out of stone crabs and you don't even have to kill them you rip both claws off and throw them back and the claws grow back lol

>good pets
Yeah all the fond childhood memories of playing with the family lobster are just flooding back to me right now.

>cute
CUTE?!
wtf

:(

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

you're a weird guy I'd hate to meet you

could be worse
they deep fry fish while they're alive but wrap the fishes head in a wet rag so that it stays alive
then you eat the cooked body of the fish while the head is still alive
youtu.be/SQElhZwZjnE
youtu.be/rTUPHExilFk

Also lobsters are discriminated against. I took my lobster to the river once to play with him and build him a sand castle and people kicked him and called him disgusting.

Gavin McInnes is his brother?

Libster Lobster
Labster Lee,
Living in
The deep blue sea.

Libster Lobster
Where are you?
Gone to lunch
( - Back at two).

This here
The lobster has less of a brain than most insects
>neural ganglia autonomic response pods
Not a brain
>lobsters clean ocean floor of organic junk
>humans eat lobsters, poop in ocean
>organic gunk feeds lobsters
It's the circle of life and only proper if done as humane as possible.

>Can make good family pets
Non-mammals don't make good pets. If all you can do is look at the fucking thing is not a good pet.

t. Lobster infiltrators
Go back in the sea.

actually when they were considered disgusting they were used to feed prisoners in europe. the practice ended not because they suddenly were desired but because it was considered inhumane to feed people sea bugs

birds make pretty good pets
which is weird because they're basically reptiles with feathers and reptiles make shit pets

what do you mean? lobsters die the most humane way. throw them in a pot of boiling water and they die instantly.

this user is right. we're on top of the food chain, so it is moral for us to take the life of any beast just as long as it's not a waste of life.

fuck any creature that can linger than us, we should eliminate any such creature to assert our dominance

>ground up sea bugs thrown into a disgusting English soup
Even British gruel beats an entire ground-up lobster thrown in a sawdust lobster-mince pie

You can take lobsters for walks up to an hour and a half. Also you can pet and cuddle them, I like holding mine against my chest as she takes my body warmth in

What the fuck is wrong with people

>I like holding mine against my chest as she takes my body warmth in
post pics

fuck you injun

>This poster is actually a lobster

Cute! Do you have any pics?

>asians
>people

that's funny considering pigs are one of the smartest beasts alive next to primates and elephants