Aside from screeching online, what are some practical ways to resist Islam that won't end in imprsonment?

Aside from screeching online, what are some practical ways to resist Islam that won't end in imprsonment?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1fXqf
youtube.com/watch?v=9P7u53bY-fY
youtube.com/watch?v=bXUlLIeNT6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoot them then shoot the (((police)))

move

go to an EDL march

As if the rank and file aren't red-pilled.

Educate the police, remind them of their function.

>shoot the (((police)))
Nigger alert

Work out each day of the week (running, pushing weights) get together with People with the right mindset and find Groups online. Get a WBK (German Gun owner License) and have a .22 at home (Minimum requirement) anything else is against the Law
-inb4 cuck
If you got the law against you right now, you got Police and army to deal with, you cant win.
we gotta do it like them, subvert slowly

Vote out your government.
Refuse to purchase halal food.
Get a dog.

Disagree with everything they say even if you agree with it.

Don't vote leftists.

Do not sell to those who follow this barbaric & uncivilised cult.
Do not buy from them or those who pander to them.
Do not patronise businesses they own.
Do not rent property to them.
Do not rent property from them.
Do not invest your pension in funds which benefit them, their companies, or their countries.
Do not visit their lands on holiday.
Do not donate to charities which help them.

Dear Mohamed, we are not fooled by your attempt at provocation. Christians, unlike your terrorists, do not condone violence.

don't buy Starcucks coffee
pedo religion,
remind people of 9-year-old Aisha

As long as the police are state owned then they are just another arm for the jews.

Gotta wipe out the jews first if we truly want to progress.

Keep pointing out that their prophet was a paedo

Do not work for them or their businesses.
Do not employ them.
Do not ...

Spread the truth

>resist
That's like asking how can I stop the ship I'm on from sinking, and people tell you "just carry a suitcase filled with ping-pong balls".

Britain is sinking deep and you can't resist that, you can imperceptibly slow it down, the at the end of the day it's gonna hit the seafloor no matter what you do. If anything you should want it to go faster so that it wakes up more people.

>OP pic
"when I asked for a close shave, this is not what I meant, Achmed"

Kill the Islamophilic traitors.

>Gotta wipe out the jews
>police
>jews
Even Breivik is lightning years ahead of you you idiot. Also, fascism/natsoc has won by democratic means and worked best when done so. You sound like a commie to me, only they would take individual rights away.

the police in britain are different. they look like normal white dudes, but they hate white people. it creeps me out.

>but they hate white people
Unless you know what their directives are you are unable to make such claims. Even we were told to not touch the immigrants and only call social services were they to act up, as we did when we could have dragged them into jail for several years.

Become a Catholic missionary in Mecca. Convert them to Christianity.

remove

Have a large traditional white family, raise your kids to be nationalistic

Cops care more about their paycheck and their own well being than their own country men. Are their exceptions to this? Of course, specially cops that are mil vets but for the most part cops don't give a shit. The only reason they are always beating and killing niggers is because niggers are always breaking the law. The cops personally don't give a shit otherwise.

if you are unwilling to break the chain of command in extreme situations you are the problem with modern military/police. british police should be striking over what theyre made to do, and instead they do it with a smile on their faces. it sickens me.

If I can guess rightly that most of us are cowardous and lazy, I think we won't act until someone near us organizes something big enough that we can slip into without drawing personal attention or fearing a risk for failure.

>what are some practical ways to resist Islam that won't end in imprsonment

For UK it's too late for that, you've slept through it altogether. The only real actions to be taken is to target NPOs pushing it, the liberal media and the politicians who are in the said boat. By target I mean using violence to either kill or severely maim members of it.

>striking over what theyre made to do
The people voted for such command, so who are we to decide what is right or wrong, the English have voted for such treatment, so let them suffer for it.

>instead they do it with a smile on their faces
Such is the anglo-saxon way of policing, it isn't france where you have actual armored police which is as objective as it gets in most cases.

>enforce western laws
>feminism
>promote humane eating of pork
>have happy white babies
>make mohammed cartoons
>force islam to a day of reckoning
>force western liberals to day of reckoning. Force them to accept conservative protection or die at the hands of jihadists. already happening
>shitposting works.
>muslims hate science
>muslims hate gays
>muslims hate free speech
>muslims are devoid of social advancement outside money with very few exceptions
Islam is it's own worst advertisement, the truth cannot be withheld.

>Do not rent property to them
archive.is/1fXqf

You will not do shit. We will continue to slaughter you like the cattle that you are.

>the English have voted for such treatment, so let them suffer for it.
fuck... i really cant argue with this one... shit man...

>Right wing cucks are now promoting homosexuality and feminism

Hahaha western culture is a cancer that deserves to be wiped out and you deserves to be wiped out with it you degenerate animal

There is no way. Allah is one and almighty

>what are some practical ways to resist Islam that won't end in imprsonment
What the fuck?
I thought free speech exists in Britain?

this, Mudshits are actually a blessing in disguise

Let's see how things would work in Britain under total Muslim domination

>cucks wouldn't dare criticise anything by fear of being Islamophobic/racist/beheaded
>fags, trannies and so on - thrown from tall buildings
>sluts - they get the burqa
>fedoras - beheaded
>jews - thrown into the sea, burnt alive, stabbed, you name it

White boys ain't gonna solve none of these problems, bow before the Big Mohammedan Cock that will do it all for you in exchange for jizya and your daughter's clitoris. It's the conservative future you didn't know you wanted, embrace it.

>muh fags
>muh jews
>muh freedoms
kys cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9P7u53bY-fY
youtube.com/watch?v=bXUlLIeNT6A

>free speech
>existing in Britain
hhhh la, Britain is going towards some khaleeji-tier shit. If you offend Islam you don't get lashes or beheaded quite yet but you still end up in prison, and possibly killed there.

I just munch on a smoked pig's ear in public, there is no way you don't recognize that it's not pork.

stop resisting
its too late

ignore it? I've literally never cared about islam a day in my life and i'm pretty happy not giving a shit. Why cant you? Is every day of your life taken over by thoughts of islam? You must lead a sad life if so.

>everythings degenerate because i dont like change

thats just sad

Protests. Many, many more protests and non-stop bitching about it, everywhere, all the time. Social media posts, flyers, posters, conversations with everyone you meet, etc. If/when you meet forceful state opposition, you defend yourselves and threaten the state over their oppression. They must either capitulate completely to the will of the native men of your country or face total war.

sure, but on the other hand it's kind of what they asked for. Fuck 'em, they deserve the fate they chose.

Not starting WW2 so jews cant pay you for it with swarms of pakis. But of course Anglo never thought about that.

Make everyone Christian again. Christianity naturally opposed Islam for centuries and kept the saracens away from Europe. That's the only way.

(((They))) are pushing the anti-Islam sentiment. It only benefits (((them)))

These "muslims" are Mi5. Mi5 radicalised these guys themselves to commit terrorism and create an atmosphere of hate for Islam so we can invade their countries and take their oil - like we do.

If Islamic countries primary export was handmade recycled eco tote bags no one would give a shit.

Most people these "muslims" kill are actual muslims. They are mostly affecting the middle east so if you hate Islam, they are /yourguys/.

Islam is totally redpilled on the JQ and world happenings in general.

>inb4
Im not a muslim. Im a white christian who listens to muslims and is skeptical of the government and media. I am not supportive of mass immigration.

>As if the rank and file aren't red-pilled.

user, please. They might be red-pilled, but they're cucked as shit. They follow the orders of the institutional left all the time, even if it violates their oath as peace officers. I don't hate the police, but I don't trust them either.

Dont employ them

Islam isn't the problem. Muslims have no influence on society. They don't even vote.

It's not muslims pushing for feminism.
It's not muslims pushing for the EU.
It's not muslims who invited in the muslims to begin with.

I wonder (((who))) it was.

Accept Islam.

Some police are niggers. And they act it.

agreed.

that head looks fake

Your change is cancerous and destroying your own culture and people you degenerate animal. Don't worry we'll show what change is.

Put up Buddhist and Hindu informational fliers in Muslim neighborhoods. Post shit about how Afghanistan was a center of the Buddha Dharma in the 3rd century BC. Post stuff about Greco-Bactria. Trigger the shit out of the Muzzies, and bait them to react. Also, force the media to report on "Buddhist hate crimes" and "Paki vs. Indian enmity" in Britain.

this, imagine if you magically removed all Muslims from Britain and banned Islam altogether, you'd still have a nation of degenerate, Jew-controlled faggot-loving human trash.

Britain needs a purge, in sha2 allah it will get it. Don't fight it, let it happen, you can purge Islam after it's removed the last Jew.

A lot of the suggestions so far have been cringey and petty.

The true and best answer is education.
Islam (like most religions, kek) has its roots in poor, uneducated areas of the world. Sure, some Islamic nations have oil money, but people aren't running away from those places en masse. The way to weaken Islam is the same way Christianity was weakened in the West. Well-informed, rational people are less likely to practice extreme forms of religion, if they practice religion at all.

Oh and honorable mention to this user:

> (OP)
>Do not sell to those who follow this barbaric & uncivilised cult.
>Do not buy from them or those who pander to them.
>Do not patronise businesses they own.
>Do not rent property to them.
>Do not rent property from them.
>Do not invest your pension in funds which benefit them, their companies, or their countries.
>Do not visit their lands on holiday.
>Do not donate to charities which help them.

You could also do that.

Has all of the New Atheist swill been translated into Arabic yet? Better add audio books for the illiterates.

>what are some practical ways to resist Islam that won't end in imprsonment?

as long the goverment enforce islamisation of europe there are no ones.

Or redpilled the law enforcement by teaching them the drawbacks of islam

Or a pig and name the pig muhammed prophet

You mean shariabucks

Ok, this one works out marvelous if you manage t pull it off:
>be you
>start reading on islam online
>start studying Arabic
>convert to islam
>visit your local mosque daily
>contact ISIS, swear loyalty to their cause
>travel to Syria/Iraq
>join your ISIS brethren and kick assadist/kurd ass
>manipulate your way to the top
>kill Abu Bakr in his sleep
>profit

double up on Christianity

What does Starbucks have to do with Islam?

Read up on the religion's texts (All 3 of them) but do not convert, study their reasoning.

Funny how people become "Islamophobes" just by reading their texts.

It's precisely what caused me to reject Christianity as well, to be fair.

Do what they did to us

fry lots of crispy bacon.

crunch them into bits.

send to you local mosque.

Nothing you can legally do. Its designed to work against you. The biggest problem is cowards who recognize the threat posed but consider their own lives more important than the ones at risk. If you really cared, you would go kill some muzzied and burn a mosque down. But you don't. Despite what you say on the internet, you consider your own life more valuable than the many around you. And that is why the west will lose.

He will go to jail and get killed by asians gangs just like the other guy.

No you got that wrong.

Become a police officer and plant drug evidence in their kebab stores.

Then promote a programme to sterylize all individuals who ended up in jail for 5 or more years.

Shoot them then shoot the (((Niggers)))

wear gloves.

don't post your letters of bacon bits locally.

meant to respond to this. see post above.

Radicalize against them, and don't worry even your sjws will hate mudslimes in a while

Revolt against the state. Start a civil war. Kill all the Muslims you can, men, women and children. Burn mosques, Qurans, raze Islamic graves, destroy the tunnel from France.

Most importantly, kill all Labor voters and Labor Party.

You have not much time left, bud. Your country is going slip from your hands. It might already be too late, britbong, what else is left of it?

Kek its quite bizarre that I haven't met an atheist Muslim it's quite possibly due to brainwashing as a kid

team up with them and genocide the jews

then glass mecca

>Revolt against the state. Start a civil war. Kill all the Muslims you can, men, women and children. Burn mosques, Qurans, raze Islamic graves, destroy the tunnel from France.
>Most importantly, kill all Labor voters and Labor Party.
>You have not much time left, bud. Your country is going slip from your hands. It might already be too late, britbong, what else is left of it?

You have balls of steel to post that from Saudi Arabia.
Hopefully you guys manage to get some reformists to slowly change Islam for the better at least in your own home country.

Already have a reformist, check out the new Crown Prince.

Bomb Mecca. obliterate the black box (only dust left behind).
Make it look like some country did it.
Watch all the muslims simp out and attack that country.
Join that country's military or police and kill them sandniggers.

get a dog, a loud one, teach em to bark at the filth. tell your neighbors to get dogs