Question, Sup Forums

question, Sup Forums.

after september 11th, how come office workers didn't quit their jobs in droves, because apparently, an office fire can easily bring a giant steel building down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fg0gsTNxRNs
youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I
jta.org/2013/02/22/arts-entertainment/six-degrees-no-bacon/israeli-site-shows-photo-of-kids-dressed-as-burning-twin-towers-for-purim-upsets-everyone
smoloko.com/?p=12467
liveleak.com/view?i=23f_1362246164
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtu.be/gNodh9OlTrQ
youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c
coub.com/view/b9yfl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fire starts
>walk out of building

?

well, Sup Forumsarbears? i'm waiting for answers O_o

Wagecucks don't have a brain, they need money to live, so they will work in a pile of shit with crumbling roof to be able to afford the new coloured Yeezys.

NEET life is the best life, NEETs have way more morals and self respect

"an office fire can easily bring a giant steel building down"

hey bong, im a NEET too. i fully agree.

Theres no thermite in my building, cuck

it weren't nukes

>thermite?
gimme a quick run down on 9/11

The heat from the burning fuel weakened the strength of the beams. (Steel gets increasingly more maluable as it gets hotter) The steel lost its ability to hold the weight above because it was incredibly hot and it failed causing the upper structure to collapse, creating an according affect through out the structure. That's how the tower fell, no jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams but it burns hot.

*accordion affect

My office Max didn't take a plane at the time

>NEET life is the best life, NEETs have way more morals and self respect

That's why the most NEETs are either Mahmouds, Tyrones or Pajeets. Truly the elite of civilization.

The jet fuel can bend steel beams not melt them thats how it happened

But bush did it
And balloon boy

Lucky Larry Shekelstein "was... Home" on that Day...
youtu.be/Fg0gsTNxRNs

even Family Guy speak the Truth about 9/11.
youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I

>
>The heat from the burning fuel weakened the strength of the beams. (Steel gets increasingly more maluable as it gets hotter) The steel lost its ability to hold the weight above because it was incredibly hot and it failed causing the upper structure to collapse, creating an according affect through out the structure. That's how the tower fell, no jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams but it burns hot.

How much jet fuel was there in building 7 you stupid fucking nigger.
I'm so sick and tired of you faggots repeating the same shit you heard on tv.
Le jet fuel made me building weak it's so hot xDDD lol jet ful can't melt stil bims hahaha Le conspiracy u so stupid

jews Celebrate 9/11 like a Holiday, and Dress up as Twin Towers.

jta.org/2013/02/22/arts-entertainment/six-degrees-no-bacon/israeli-site-shows-photo-of-kids-dressed-as-burning-twin-towers-for-purim-upsets-everyone

smoloko.com/?p=12467

liveleak.com/view?i=23f_1362246164

for jews, 9/11 is a Holiday, pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

the fires were to intense.

Punished Trump will take care of this, believe me.

Hi mom its me your son Marc bingham.

Trump and 9/11

youtu.be/gNodh9OlTrQ

youtu.be/cSSwXvsEX_c

coub.com/view/b9yfl

yeah but do Fags wear Twin Tower Costumes like jews do?

Guys you don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. I mean it's not like a massive fucking plane flew into a building and basically split it in half, but no on top of that the u.s government wasted money on blowing it up just to overkill it.

haha I r smart beat that globalists.

again, its not like 9/11 was the first Time there was a False Flag causing America to get into a War.

>what is Lusitania

>what is Pearl Harbour

The answer is, because it is fucking rare that a plane hits a skyscraper.
And it is pretty hard for any other kind of fire to start there and grow.

I honestly don't know what you are implying here, how many skyscrapers have burned down in recent times?

You're a stupid nigger aren't you, so what plane hit building 7?

also why do demolition companies still exist and get paid when it's proven that all you need to do to make a steel skyscraper collapse perfectly into its own footprint at freefall speed for free is to start a fire on an upper floor and wait for an hour or two

I saw this plane come out of nowhere and just ream right into the side of the twin tower, exploding through the other side...and then I witnessed both towers collapse, one first then the second. Mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense."

A commercial airliner. Some cargo plane.

OHhhhhhh so some imaginary cargo plane hit WTC 7, you don't even know what WTC 7 is? Nothing hit it, came down at free fall. Only an idiot could say terrorism or office fires. Just admit it, Silverstein wanted more shekels.

>start a fire on an upper floor
That is not enough you fucking retard. The point of it all is that there was FUEL for the fire.

Also look at a few pictures of the aftermath, if that was planned then it was planned (possibly intentionally) badly.

I don't even give a fuck about the conspiracy theories but at least don't make absurd claims.

I meant nothing with my comment. Just got reminded of this clip.
Worth mentioning that jews are mainly responsible for pushing the homosexual agenda. But I don't think there is any connection to 9/11.

i'm only saying that demolition companies provably have no reason to exist anymore as of 9/11
and really, you're agreeing with me, because bringing a few barrels of fuel to the top floors and setting them on fire is still a lot cheaper than hiring a demolition team
and besides, WTC 7 had none of this "fuel"

Couldn't even be bothered to respond to the right person you autistic copy-paste double nigger?
Jet fuel lit a fire in the building essentially creating an oven that spanned several stories. Jet fuel burning hot as fuck + all the other shit catching on fire + nowhere for the heat to escape = it was hot enough to compromise steel beams. Btw, buildings collapse like that so NYC doesn't turn into dominos. Learn something conspiracyfag.

I'll make this as simple as I can for you.

I've worked in many office buildings including on the morning of september 11th. NOT one of them, were ever struck by a passenger airliner.
Since planes crashing in to buildings appears to be far below epidemic standards, I have decided to keep my office job.

Now...KYS

no plane hit building 7
you can't talk about jet fuel in your response to a comment about building 7 you incredibly stupid braindead fuck

>WTC 7
>plane
pick one retard

same reason why coal miners don't quit their jobs in droves when a mine collapses somewhere
people have no choice but to keep working

>no plane hit building 7
2 of the tallest buildings in the world collapse right next to other buildings.
All neighboring building are just fine!
Now if that HAD actually happened, you would have some reason to buy in to some conspiracy bullshit.

>i'm only saying that demolition companies provably have no reason to exist anymore as of 9/11
Which is WRONG as I outlined above.

You NEED a demolition company to plan the explosion (this is VERY IMPORTANT else the collapse will look like the WTC during 9/11) AND you need professionals to handle the explosives, since flying a fucking plane into the building is NOT an option.

>and besides, WTC 7 had none of this "fuel"
As I said, I DON'T CARE.

Your claims are unsubstantiated and based on a false view of reality.

your logic is pure idiocy.

And the USS Maine right?

Yes, that's all that happened in the wtc. A fire just manifested out of thin air. Not a giant hole in the infrastructure or anything.

We were all going to quit but then George Bush made us feel safe again by invading Iraq.
Also we realised it was better to die one fiery death than die a little every day by going to work in shorts.

yes but the Spanish-Anerican War maybe was worth Fighting, because America kicked Old Mexico ("spain") out of the New World, and gained Phillipines and Cuba. shame Cuba didnt get Annexed, because there would be no (((Castro))) debacle going on.

but i heard William Randolph Hearts and (((Joseph Pulitzer))) might have had something to do with the War against Old Mexico.

but yeah USS Maine maybe was a False Flag also...

>office workers didn't quit their jobs
...bcoz they are wage-slaves, like you

>Hearts

HEARST

>Anerican

AMERICAN

Security was through the roof after those attacks, planes were grounded. That's the whole point of grounding the planes, so repeat attacks couldn't be carried out. Jet fuel cannot directly melt steel beams under normal conditions. It can weaken them though, especially when a multi story inferno is blazing with no way of putting it out. For all you conspiracy enthusiasts, please stop shitting on the memory of hundreds of firefighters. I am a firefighter, and the theories you put forward are stupid and embarrassing. Towelheads crashed a plane into a few buildings, they caught fire and came down. Tell the families of the firefighters who died it is a big conspiracy and they are in on it, see what happens to you.