Asylum Seekers Flooding Into Canada From The United States Overwhelming Immigration System

>Asylum Seekers Flooding Into Canada From The United States Overwhelming Immigration System
youtube.com/watch?v=w7Avcfq2gpo hooktube.com/watch?v=w7Avcfq2gpo
Thanks for this, leafs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcQFWt57Z1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversies_involving_the_Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i tell you what this is gonna make a lot of people in quebec unhappy

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Sounds like Sweden two years ago. Is Canada going for the silver medal?

Fuck em. They gave us both Weed man and weed man senior.

did you know that most of quebec considers the trudeaus to be traitors?

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

Did you know that most of the anglo world considers Canada traitors?

i mean i always find it shocking when they blame PET and Jr. on us when they might as well be ontarians

PET had 400 quebecois unlawfully arrested just because two people were kidnapped, anyone who is quebecois and has half a brain will fucking hate him

nah, canada is so cucked that they still praise the queen that doesn't do shit for them

if anything, canada was founded by people who did not have enough of a spine to found america

>PET had 400 quebecois unlawfully arrested just because two people were kidnapped

Story?

>canada takes america's migrants
>will do so 'proudly'

hahahaha

read up on the october crisis and keep in mind that most of the FLQ's terrorist acts were actually false flags by the RCMP (yes, the mounties)

this is something they even admitted years later

Thank you Canada!
Truly our best neighbor

My uncle wants me to run a dude weed lmao farm on some property he has in Canada do i join the green rush ?

wait a minute this is Haitians from the earthquake? what the fuck that was 7 years ago.

>two pollies get kidnapped
>martial law gets declared
>"he police were enabled with far-reaching powers, and they arrested and detained, without bail, 497 individuals, all but 62 of whom were later released without charges"
>kidnappers get a free vacation to cuba instead of trial

the fuck is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DcQFWt57Z1w
here's an infamous video where PET kicks a comedian in the balls for harassing him
>So, what's the name of your movie Mr. Trudeau?
>There's no title.
>Ah, is it not "Honey, I spat on the Quebecois?"
notice that trudeau has the most anglo accent i've ever fucking heard

>niggers going boo hoo

Absolutely none of them came to the US to embrace our way of life or even contribute. They're nothing more than shitters preying on the emotions of naive liberals. Canada can have all the freeloaders.

Hope Canada enjoys all those teachers, surgeons, lawyers, policemen, librarians, and [insert other positions these people won't be able to fill here]

and yet people in english canada praise trudeau for his courage and how epic his line of "just watch me" was when a journalist told him he just couldn't declare war on an entire province

that's not even the full extent of the sick fuckery that the federal government committed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_controversies_involving_the_Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police
they stole a list of members of the Parti Quebecois, a legitimate political party that exists to this very day and was in power even recently

fucking canadians, i hate them all
>just stop whining quebec xD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's not forget PET's contempt for the Western provinces either.

Give the independence to Quebec
All the north part of the saint lawrence river

Wait, why are these asylum seekers allowed to roam free on US soil? I thought they all are rapists and MS-13 members and terrorists... Really mages you thank...

Wow, racist.

Good thing Canadians are the real humanitarians. Those poor people would be deported otherwise!

Thanks Obama!

literally only ontarians like him

fitting, since he and his wife's son behave like them

Wait what are these people fleeing from?

oh, and i didn't mention the fact that the rest of canada signed a fucking constitution behind quebec's back thanks to trudeau

how the fuck is this a "united" country again? how is a country that has a territorial dispute with itself united? i just want this nightmare of a non-country to end already

pic related is a border that two provinces can't agree on

if french speaking people live in majority english parts of canada why can't the same happen the other way around
that part should be quebec

>if french speaking people live in majority english parts of canada
>implying
yeah, i guess that one village in manitoba speaking french must mean that french is in a GREAT shape in the rest of canada

>Canada taking out the trash
Well, that's nice. I'd be happy if I was american.

wew