Will Russia ever fully recover from the damage done by communism? They had a beautiful culture before WW1...

Will Russia ever fully recover from the damage done by communism? They had a beautiful culture before WW1, but so much of it was utterly destroyed in the purges.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZA9rxsftJc
youtube.com/watch?v=ypPSrRYOAj4
youtube.com/watch?v=VWei6FHB7yY
worldology.com/Europe/Europe_Nations/Belarus/index.htm
mynativebelarus.blogspot.com/2012/06/why-belarus-is-lithuania.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's alright, the US had no communism and still has no culture to begin with.

Gommunism was monumental in modernising Russia. Traditional Russian culture has sharply been revived too.

kek

Reminder it's not even been 30 years since communism fell.
Give it time. There's a reason the higher ups are all so keen to keep russia down by vilifying and sanctioning them.

>implying McDonalds, Starbucks and vulgar Hollywood films aren't culture

>Russian posters shit-post on Sup Forums
>for rubles
>(free)

>They had a beautiful culture before WW1
What the fuck? Russia has always been 500 years behind Europe. Every tsar that tried to fix Russia was murdered. It was always a shit hole.

You mean it was unique.

And yet, you consume them anyway.

Lowering standards is easier than raising them.

This user is right. Economically, politically, and even socially they were always behind.

>a beautiful culture before WW1
>tsar who gave zero fucks about Russia
>royalty speaking french
>90% population are fucking peasants and slaves

>a beautiful culture

dude

That's because America was populated by people who abandoned their own nations for a desire to get more money.
>Gommunism was monumental in modernising Russia
>reduce white people to starving like niggers
>modernization
No, the upper classes of Russia were very literate, composed classical music, spoke French, built beautiful cities, and made important scientific discoveries. Lenin and Stalin ruined all that. They killed everyone who wasn't a servile peasant.

Ya the us didn't help fix it by sending troops either

>yfw communism was actually the one time they got anywhere close to catching up with the west

>90% population are fucking peasants and slaves
Those peasants were the only ones who survived. The upper classes were butchered.
Not true. The Soviet economy was stagnating as early as the 60s.

The outcome was still superior to retaining the despotism-feudal system they had going before dressing it up in red shirts. Communism is cancerous shit and I'd have loved if some jonh titor goes back to off marx but as far as the russians go, it was probably the only speck of light they got.

Dude, you're starting at 1800. You can't just forget about the other 900 years. Even the upper class of Russia was, in comparison to European nobility, peasant tier.

Russia only started composing music, writing novels, becoming literate after peter the great as a direct result of him spending time in Europe and pushing for Russia to become more European. It was backwards as fuck.

I bet you or someone you know wears jeans, eats fast food, watches our movies, and has always desired to shoot firearms. Meanwhile all Americans know about Russia is vodka and memes, and the average American uses zero (0) Russian made products in their lives

>Even the upper class of Russia was, in comparison to European nobility, peasant tier.
Why do you say that?
>It was backwards as fuck.
More so than the rest of Europe in Medieval times?

(((Upper class))) was foreigns and kikes. After revolution kikes tried to hold power, but uncle Joseph killed em all.

Just look at those who was leaderes of revolution:
Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovich (((Bronstein))) - killed by NKVD agent in Mexico in 1940.

((Eichmans)) Fedor (first GULAG administrator) - shot by NKVD in 1938

Lazar Iosifovich Kogan (by wiki - "was the son of a wealthy Jewish merchant") Second GULAG administrator. Shot by NKVD in 1939.

Matvei Davidovich ((Berman)) - 3rd GULAG administrator. Shot by NKVD in 1939.

And so on... Not mentioning ordinary kike merchants.

Btw I guess that's why modern "progressive hippies" and jews still buttmad about Stalin.

And talking smack about said standards is a lot easier than setting your own.

I wonder if communism destroyed the Russian population by wiping out the entire middle class, or if Russians have always been degenerate subhumans.

>(((Upper class))) was foreigns and kikes.
Foreigners maybe, but Jews? Most Jews at that time were living in overcrowded ghettos.
>After revolution kikes tried to hold power, but uncle Joseph killed em all.
Most of the Stalinists were zhidy. Stalin killed damn near everybody because he was constantly afraid of being betrayed. Communists killing each other is certainly a good thing. Unfortunately for the world, they also killed millions of Russians.
>I wonder if communism destroyed the Russian population by wiping out the entire middle class
Yes, it did. Kulaks and nobles were all killed or fled to the rest of Europe.

Even fucking hitler himself tried to stop the kike purging Russians. With all the shit Russia gets, it's still the epitome of scientific advancement.

Now today, Germany is bending over backwards for Israel while Russia carpet bombs ((moderate beheaders)).

>Even fucking hitler himself tried to stop the kike purging Russians
Hitler actually had a lot of support from white Russians and Ukrainians. The idea that the Nazis hated all Slavs is simply false.

Good bantz.

Hitler also enslaved millions of Ukrainians.

>(((Upper class))) was foreigns and kikes

So you are implying that the kikes, who were upper class, organized and orchestrated a revolution that was aimed to get rid of the very same upper class? Nice logic brah.

>Will Russia ever fully recover from the damage done by communism?

No. The Russia that was and could be died under communism. What you see today isn't actually Russia. It's more like the post-Soviet federation.

Yes, definitely. Russian nobility still dressed like barbarians and treated their population of illiterate starving peasants like barbarians and were incompetent and inbred. The country had a weak military, no navy, religious extremism. It's a really unique and interesting mish mash of cultures though. At least it was before communism.

No, silly. They were ordinary merchants, and when shtf they just switched sides.

Because a lot of Ukrainians supported the Soviet Union. Ukraine had been gradually Russified for years, so many of them supported Moscow.
Merchants are not the same as nobility.
>Russian nobility still dressed like barbarians
How?

Russia has always been shit, even before the revolution. They abolished serfdom, which was basically the same thing as slavery only in 1860s. That's about the same time niggers were freed in the US.

Just imagine a country with a very small high society influenced by europe and 90% of all population being illiterate niggers and you get pre-communism Russia. Even Russian writers and poets of that time openly showed their disgust with the common pleb and wrote in contempt about them.

I was talking about upper class. There were shitload of kikes in upper class, but they couldnt get close to nobility and royal family for obvious reasons

>Even Russian writers and poets of that time openly showed their disgust with the common pleb and wrote in contempt about them.
That's my point. Those upper classes in Russia were the best Russians. They were all killed or expelled during the purges, leaving only the low class peasants. Think brain drain on a massive scale.

Class is not the same as money. There are plenty of people in America who have a lot of money, but they still act vulgar.

Says the person who's country's main exports seem to be vodka and car crash videos

Well, they had it coming. Not trying to defend communism but if you enslave the majority of your population for centuries they are going to snap and sooner or later get rid of you. Should have freed them sooner and gotten them more rights.

>Even Russian writers and poets of that time openly showed their disgust with the common pleb and wrote in contempt about them.
So kinda like hollywood and the MSM today.

Not true. The lowest classes in America are blacks, and Hollywood worships them.

Hmm, let's compare the effects of communism with those of capitalism.

Post-communism:
youtube.com/watch?v=PZA9rxsftJc
"I'm a Belarusian girl, a white-faced girl.
I always help my mom around the house,
And when I'm sad, I sing.
I always help my mom around the house,
And when I'm sad, I sing."

Capitalism:
youtube.com/watch?v=ypPSrRYOAj4
"All of the boys
They just brush it off
Saying we're fake, yeah,
No, we're not
Trying to throw us off track
But we know how to come back
Hey, you!"

Tell me again how communism took their culture...

>we invented guns, food, clothing and entertainment
max fucking par

>Euro reading comprehension

1. Belarus is not Russia. Belarus has more Polish and Lithuanian influence.
2. The shit from the second video is a result of Americanization, not capitalism.
3. Russia did have some gifted musicians in the Soviet era, but they had to constantly beware lest they end up assassinated, as Tsoi is believed to have been.

>belarus not being russia
lmao burger education

>They had a beautiful culture before WW1
And had no education for 99%, no industry, no modern army. It had nothing.

>Belarus is not Russia. Belarus has more Polish and Lithuanian influence.

Come on now, you are either uneducated or simply trolling.

>but they had to constantly beware lest they end up assassinated, as Tsoi is believed to have been.

Tsoi died in 1990, the Soviet Union was basically a rotting corpse by then. During Lenin/Stalin era they would have been shipped to a Gulag, not assinated.

It isn't. That would be like saying Serbia and Croatia are the same.

Those things aren't culture you fucking nigger

Except Russia and Belarus's language are similar to the point where both nations can understand each other without even learning the language. They share a common mentality and common culture as well.

>Come on now, you are either uneducated or simply trolling.
Prove me wrong then.
>Tsoi died in 1990, the Soviet Union was basically a rotting corpse by then. During Lenin/Stalin era they would have been shipped to a Gulag, not assinated.
The official cause of death was a car crash, but the KGB was known to cover up assassinations by making them look like accidents.
Russia was behind western Europe, but the very people who were most needed to improve the country were slaughtered.
>except Russia and Belarus's language are similar to the point where both nations can understand each other without even learning the language.
I can say the same about American and England, but America is not England.
>They share a common mentality and common culture as well.
Related, but not entirely the same.

>Belarus is not Russia. Belarus has more Polish and Lithuanian influence.

>industry
>culture
Pick one.

It's true. Yes, the two nations are closely related, but they are not the same.

Nope, Communism was the final deathblow.

After Mongol invasion, Russia was on its last legs. When commies came they killed off all the literate Russians in the western part of the country (Ukraine,Belarus). After that the country and its culture ceased to exist.

Well, quite frankly that is somewhat true, although not entirely. Things were getting better in the beginning of the 20th century, education for all was slowly becoming a thing, the industrial revolution was somewhat starting to happen. We were underdeveloped in comparison to the western Europe, but it was starting to shift.

i can understand crocucks pretty well tbf
its just them changing and adding new words every year

>Prove me wrong then.

You are claiming they have more polish and Lithuanian influence, the burden of proof is on you.

>but the KGB was known to cover up assassinations by making them look like accidents.

Might have been at some point. But not in the 90s where nobody would give a fuck and the whole soviet experiment was basically over.

>I can say the same about American and England, but America is not England.

I never said Belarus was Russia either, just that there are very similar. Analogy with america and england isn't correct either.

Russia and Belarus are still neighbors without an ocean between them.
Belarus was always under control of Russia and is still extremely dependant on it.

Maybe you should go back and czech that guy's post again before replying. He wasn't saying general things, he was saying very specific things invented in US and popularized by US like fast food (not just ALL food) and jeans (not just ALL clothing).

But then again you're probably one of those uptight euro fags who thinks if you haven't made sausages in a particular way since 1400 you have no culture.

>tfw the jews destroyed our beautiful neighbour

For our Yankee friend incapable of basic logic, show something similar to this that has aired on American Idol:
youtube.com/watch?v=VWei6FHB7yY

See what I wrote here: Belarus was part of Lithuania for a long time.

worldology.com/Europe/Europe_Nations/Belarus/index.htm

mynativebelarus.blogspot.com/2012/06/why-belarus-is-lithuania.html

>American Idol
I admit that American culture is total garbage. I don't see your point.

Yes, it's very sad.

hamburger - stolen from germans
jeans - stolen from germans
tacos - stolen from mexicans
etc etc your culture is just a jewish ruse includin the movie industry and bet the jews had you circumsized aswell.

Yeah they also hd africa-tier famines and poverty user.

The original point was in regards to the effect that communism had on a country, Russia. But it makes no difference in discussing Belorussia since they existed under the same system, and thus their culture would have been affected nearly as much, if not more.

The point should be obvious. Capitalism has had greater degenerative effects because it tosses aside all values in favour of personal interest (moral relativism).

Say what you will about fascism or communism, but at least they had an ethos.

They became part of the Russian empire in 1770s, same time when USA became independant. Time enough to assimilate and adapt a common culture, I'd say. Besides, 75% of all Belarussians speak Russian as their everyday language. The official language is in the minority in their own country.

Unlike the good Ancap children of yore.

What ethos would that be? Communism reduces the pople to the most common denominator. Only the lowest of the low have a voice, if you stick out ever so slightly you are making a trip to the gulag.

Religion was forbidden, spying on each other was not encouraging but enfored by the law. I have no idea what morals or ethos you are talking about.

Literally US culture dominates Japan SK and Europe

Every idea ever invented has been stolen. Czechs use the Latin alphabet, which was stolen from Germans, who stole it from Romans, who stole it from Etruscans, who stole it from Greeks, who stole it from Phoenicians, who probably stole it from someone else, maybe the Egyptians.
I'm sure plenty of Belarusian intellectuals would have been murdered too during the purges.
OK, I never said anything about capitalism.
I'm aware. It's called Russification.
What's wrong with adoption?

At least the Soviet Union didn't mass import spics and niggers

You have a distorted view of communism. But in any case they still tried to hold onto some element of traditional values and much of the idea is trying to offset the disastrous effects of runaway industry (which is essentially what capitalism is).

Perverts buy the children.

Soviet Russia wasn't much different from Fascist Germany in that regard. Much of what could be said was dependent on your connections. Both Hitler and Stalin pardoned people simply because they liked their writings.

I wouldn't say US culture dominates Japan, at least not when it comes to music. The most popular US songs aren't even in Top 40 in Japan. GTA V sold a lot there though and many Japanese developers liked Skyrim.

fpbp top kek

I was born in the Soviet Union, my family has lived through it. I'm quiet familiar with it's history and soviet literature. Don't need a leaf telling me I don't know what communism is.

>they still tried to hold onto some element of traditional values

What the hell are you even talking about? They literally tried to erase all culture and traditions, even celebrating christmas was a punishable offense at some point.

>alphabet stolen from the Egyptians

okay you're a fucking moron, castrate yourself and kill your children

>Will Russia ever fully recover from the damage done by communism?

Yes, remove globalists with their cultural marxism and etc... and everything come back to normal.

Its like a train, it will only keep moving if you keep adding coal to it