She has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/154a4e6866/1055618-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a mature woman who's absolutely, 110% in touch with reality.

Well, to defeat voldemort, Harry had to grow up first

How is that a point, how many horcruxes does Trump have?

Didn't Harry defeat Voldemort with a bunch of fucking spirits of the dead, including his own parents, cheering him on? Is she telling me to kill my parents, then kill the president?

JK Rowling hasn't matured out of her 13 year old fantasy life, I guess

I don't understand why she's doing this. She's British

I hope JK has seen this and thrown her toys out the pram.

Child lover logo.

That woman got some terrifying secrets.

attention

Imagine being the author of a book constantly being compared to real life events, trying to twist it to fit your own political agenda, and failing as pathetically at your own logic as Just Kidding Rowling.

It's been a long time since I saw the movies, but wasn't Neville the one that ultimately lead to the defeat of Voldemort?
Didn't Harry just swoop in just in time to steal the glory?

MEN BTFO

the picture of his father on the oval office desk
the gold ground breaking shovel in his Trump tower office
his hair counts as at least 2

i honestly dont get why le ebyd famous people liken Trump with """people""" like voldemord, the most sadistic character in asoiaf, or other fictional villains
has he even done anything a super villain would do apart from doing a absolute 360 on the jewish question

Liberals think they're in a movie, or that they're "Superheroes" or some retarded shit like that.

>Be J.K. Rowling
>Forget that I wrote Harry Potter
>Forget that it's fiction

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

so courageous

YOU ARE AWAKE AT 6AM AND SHITPOSTING. CLASSIC LEAF. SAGE AND KYS.

HE also had to die and get resurrected via Deus ex Machina

small loan of a million horcruxes

but why
are people really that dissasociated with reality?
its on a hole other level than even Sup Forums conspiracys
i guess its to be expected by retards like (((her))) because the left likes to self-insert into anything that can be regarted as a issue

Technically Neville facilitated Voldemort's death by killing his last Horcrux (the snake) but Harry still had to deal the final blow by rebounding Voldemort's curse onto him through wand bullshit, since JK decided Harry actually learning cool magic and killing Voldemort wasn't good enough.

Shit, Harry wins by casting 'Expelliarmus', the spell designed to disarm your opponent, in the same style segment like Book 4 when it was revealed their wands being brothers essentially cancelled out any chance of their magic working on the other. This time however the Elder Wand wasn't the brother of the wand Harry was using, it was that by some convoluted 'battle inheritance' Harry somehow was the 'true owner' of the wand so the curse used by it meant to kill him instead bounced back to Voldemort.

Ignoring the whole idea that Voldemort kills Harry (or the Horcrux in Harry takes the death blow and Harry's fine?) with that same wand when Harry goes out to meet him in the Forbidden Forest, ofc.

Didn't Harry fucking die trying to do so?

It's just dumb motherfuckers in general. I know you've seen those cringy They Live parodies for leftist faggotry, it's the type of thing created by stupid people as an easily consumed reference for other stupid people to say "Hey I get that."

This

>new money
>what did she mean by acting all drunk

it's a mystery isn't it

Oh no, Harry didn't do shit because that would make him evil! When his impenetrable magic shield of love ran out Rowling had to make up some new bullshit and gave Harry the most powerful wand in the world. Then Voldemort killed himself when his Killing Curse rebounded (again) by attempting to use this wand.

not only that but he also sacrificed a ton of useful idiots to get that far

Is A Series of Unfortunate Events /ourseries/?
>Not Harry Potter
>Still a kids book, but with actual lessons about literature, cryptography, history, and secret societies hidden within
>refers to a secret society that keeps balance in the world that went corrupt due to a schism
>members of this secret society are the elite, with access to resources and hidden places unavalible to the average person
>Secret society uses codes and symbols to interact with one another, double agents will use these tactics for decpetion
>Forces of chaotic good and chaotic evil go at war with each other constantly balancing each other out
>Beautifully explains corruption of the media to children throughout the series with The Daily Punctilio
>memento mori
>explains the dangers of mob mentality
>explains the dangers of cults
>exposes the extensive research and performance tactics used by career psychics
>explains the major flaws in the foster care system, which in this book the person put in charge of orphan affairs is a banker who handles the finances of the rich
>explains how people tricked into slave labor don't question the actions of their employers
>Hospital Records have way more information about people and their families than just health records
>"People aren’t either wicked or noble. They’re like chef’s salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together in a vinaigrette of confusion and conflict." one quote from the series regarding the duality of human nature
>"Assumptions are dangerous things to make, and like all dangerous things to make - bombs, for instance, or strawberry shortcake - if you make even the tiniest mistake you can find yourself in terrible trouble."
>"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like."

Need I say more?

6 million
he is literally hitler you know

With the power of a magic?

>J.K. Rowling does straight shota in real life

Let's compare fictional events to real events

are sales down and she is already in debts?

Kind of a shitty meme, but a nice idea to subvert Harry Potter to trigger libs.

/ss/ is BAD

Twitter explains: Being an Idiot made simple

what's the good of being famous if you can't parade your massively inflated ego in public without any consequence whatsoever

I can't help it user. I'm a degenerate.

Why does she care so much about Trump? She doesn't even live in America. I'm surprised she isn't constantly shilling for Scottish independence

Have you ever tried to stop sucking black dick all the time?

Well, if you pay attention to Scott Adams, he says that all of us sort of believe we're the eponymous star of our own movie, and when we interact with the world we're sort of running through a screening in our own heads where we view ourselves and everyone else as actors.

And I think that's probably not an unfair point of view, which strikes me as very Jungian. In that synthesis, it's like movies are our fictional basis for learning the archetypes people can have, and we're all assuming one or another at various times.

But I also think it's a very American perspective. Theater plays a huge role in our culture that I'm not sure the foreignese can understand. We literally grow up watching theater from before we are old enough to speak. Our parents get sick of dealing with us so they have us watch Sesame Street or whatever the hell, which are in turn designed using every available tool of social science to captivate people of the target demographic. Our theater reflects who we are as a people, but it also shapes who we are as a people. It's part of why I think, for instance, libtards are so deathly terrified of guns. They see them portrayed a certain way in media, they never experience them any other way in reality, and then they of course just assume that's what they are.

So it makes perfect sense to me that retards are making comparisons between Trump and the worst archetypal villains they can imagine. On the one hand they're genuinely afraid because they have been engineered to fear him as a mechanism for securing their votes. On the other hand they want to engineer others to fear him, and most of them aren't very good at that, so they just make facile comparisons. Of course that's a pretty basic analysis, I think that a third point might be that they want to virtue signal their hatred of Trump to gain social approbation of their little idiot friends who agree with their stupid opinions. And there's probably even more to it than that.

>Is A Series of Unfortunate Events /ourseries/?
No, you dumb nigger. If you're picking anything as a Bible replacement you've already let (((them))) win.

No, just theorizing that it might be a good idea to fight their retarded flames with more retarded flames, the liberal harry potter meme has been played by the left since the election, since they literally cannot make a logical argument and must connect every political happening to something that happened in Harry Potter or Star Wars, just pointing out a more underrated series that doesn't have a memebase, that's also more well written and educational than Harry Pottard

What exactly is there to "defeat"?

When is this cunt going to write a new book?

Saged Leaf.

//Good shit bro

i will look up scott adams then
i've suspected that its very much related to the solipsistic influence in the leftys "ideology" or worldview
the way they are able to project their dehumanisation of others (niggers, shitskins, political or ideological opposition, whom they dehumanise in order fit them into their own ideologies and agendas) onto themselves in order to go full circle is strange

Why are the British trying to interfere with our elections? And interfere with our government? Is Rowling working for the Russians?

Why this brit writer is interested so much in U.S. politics?If a foreigner will start tweeting about what italian politics should do or not do i will be buttblasted level mad.

Put her in place burgers.

Is she going to house poor Syrian refugees in one of her several houses at any point?

Jesus, she has the mind of a 5 year old.

Mind of a 5 year old with the writing talent to match

Suck my dick just like Harry did

A foreign woman is communicating to her massive following that she will defeat the leader of a sovereign nation.

We already take embarassment when foreign analysts talk about italian pol, we are the world' scum sadly

This is like some next-level narcissism by proxy.

A very dumb cunt that sucks at politics and wants to turn this into some cute little attention grabber.

How the fuck do they not realize that they are the ones helping Putin by trying to turn everyone against the leader of the free world?

Fucking kek

This is the Truth
Come on Reddit we can not allow it anymore

Why does a foreigner care this much about our elections? I can barely remember your Prime Minster's name, bitch.

They probably paid her to be a dumb cunt.

>tfw right-wingers hurt ur feelings so bad u retreat into the fantasy world of a childrens novel you wrote twenty years ago

both born rich and loved by everyone before they turned attention to a real problem

Shouldn't you be more worried about DUDE WEED man wrecking your country than the guy south of the border?

The fuck is Vaarg talking about?

I advice everyone who correlates Harry Potter with reality to read Don Quijote

I need to know the non-Asian spelling of this manga. So I can better understand how much of a degenerate you are for purely academic reasons.

What's up Doc?

Its too easy for us being up against people like this

I can tell you with certainty that she is NOT the author of harry potter .
she didn't even know that one of the main characters in """her""" book, Hermione was white...

I am not who you think I am.

Obligatory.

KYS OP.

exhentai.org/s/154a4e6866/1055618-1

LOL

>tfw never read any Harry Potter books or watched any of the movies
>tfw to me it just makes them sound even more retarded

If I had to use analogies from children's books just to get my point across to who I was talking to I would immediately know they were beneath me.

Jej

make a better pic from this, something a bit tidier.

then we just meme magic it everywhere.

OP is a faggot, you know...

>drumpfy
>not arrogant

Or like that stingray defeated Steve Irwin

Oh man, this right here

Why do liberals always equate politics to Harry fuckin potter

I'm sure she just forgot that she ever used a descriptor to imply that

I bet she rails against Russia meddling while as a non American donating to Democrats or helping the Democrats. Double standards American obsessed cunt.

When you cannot handle reality you create your own

Yes I'd noticed that about her chin as well.

There we go, definitive proof of a foreigner attempting to interfere with our democratic system

it makes me so happy that everyday of Trump presidency is pure hell for these people, I feel sorry for all the suckers that opted for suicide rather than witness this bizarre spectacle that is modern life

>She will use logic to check if she has logical flaw ever