He's nearly hit rock bottom, and getting desperate; do you think he'll accept his welfare checks?

He's nearly hit rock bottom, and getting desperate; do you think he'll accept his welfare checks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_anarchism
youtube.com/watch?v=toTKacDgX_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He's nearly hit rock bottom
not an argument
>and getting desperate
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>do you think he'll accept his welfare checks?
NOT A FUCKING ARRGUMETE5YHDTT

>do you think he'll accept his welfare checks?
When have Jews ever turn down money?!

"Molyneux stated that his mother was born "in Berlin in 1937 to a pretty Jewish clan""
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

Does Mike still work with him?

I saw the thread 100 times, just stfu already

every youtube personality is shilling patreon every video.
Same as him, at least he was smarter and wont get fucked over by SJWs in patreon like other people

It'd go against the AnCap philosophy. It will be interesting to see if he really did DEFOO his mother.

*(((mother)))

M I K E
S H U T
H I M
O F F

>AnCap philosophy
>Jews
Those two things seem to go hand in hand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_anarchism

Does he still 'whisper-yell' in his videos? It's like he's fake yelling for the camera and whispering so he doesn't wake up the baby in the next room.

But depending on a government isn't anarchy

How many dollars are we talking about?
Plural surely?

yeah

(You) have at least 1 and a half million US dollars in bitcoin alone, Stef.

>I'm so successful, emulate me
>Has one child in his early 40's

What did he mean by this?

>not stephameme
where did he rack up that amount?

Stefan just did a video with a white nationalists. Is leftypol getting scared??

youtube.com/watch?v=toTKacDgX_Q

of course someone with a black lives matter flag quantifies success from the number of spawns

he's doing it to get people on he's side. in his non-aggression principle vids, he's said he'd do anything to get what he wants, that it would be moral in an AnCap "society".

He did like 4 videos with vox day
He did a interview with the guy behind " the color of crime"

The whole defoo thing is such a gay thing as like a practice. If you want to be successful and not have people holding you back, just move out and go do that. The whole "you gotta defoo cuz your parents abused you" is pretty gay.

He still had a kid. I don't trust people over 35 without a kid.

Of course he will. He's a delusional moron. No doubt he'll justify it as compensation for all the 'free knowledge' he disseminates to his adoring fanbase of idiots who have the critical thinking skills of a used condom.

This is what (((philosophy))) looks like.

>fired Mike over basically nothing
>wife filed for divorce
>keeps begging for money on the Internet

pretty sad how he turned out...

Why did he fire Mike?

yeah i wonder too where is mike

he's a bald talentless hack who pretends to be some sort of intellectual to milk the nupol audience

Mindless shill thread about Molymeme, Sup Forums's been full of them these past few days. Ignore it, lads, someone's spamming them to distract us from something and to try and take down an ever-growing alt media platform.

I wish he wouldn't have stopped doing Week In Review. He only did like 4 eps but him and mike were good in it.

I just checked quickly and Mike was on a video as recently as July 25th and maybe others more recent than that

>mike shilling

The absolute state of CTR...