Serbs

What everybody that deals with them knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Serbian_Krajina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's tall and beautiful.

balkanscum

Albanian detected.

thanks mate, good example how they can serve the white masters.

Wasn't tesla a croat anyways?

Born and educated in Croatia. Serbs claim him only because of his etnicity.

Serb, just within the modern borders of Croatia

No he was Italian

Everybody in the Balkans claims tesla.

Heck even we do it, we claim that he was a quarter Vlah or Romanian if I recall correctly.

Fucking hell, Gypsies even steal your history and culture

Ethnic serb born in croat, or something like that.

You are implying that the Balkans have a history and culture to steal from in the first place.

>he doesn't know tesla was black

what he says is true tho, Tesla might be part Romanian. A lot of orthodox Christians of all background larp as Serbs

100% Serb, 0% croat.
Son of an *orthodox* priest, born in the serbian Krajina (now Croatia). Would have been ethically cleansed in 95's Oluja because he's an ethnic Serb.

Too bad Croats don't have a single great character in their history and have to pathetically attempt to steal some from Serbs.

born and educated in austro-hungary* modern day croatia also his father was an Serbian Orthodox priest

even andric volontarily became a serb, fucking kek

Nikola Tesla was born an ethnic Serb in the village Smiljan, Lika county, on 10 July [O.S. 28 June] 1856. At the time of his birth, Smiljan was part of the Austrian Empire's Croatian Military Frontier.

>Serbs claim him only because of his etnicity.
>croats and serbs
>different ethnicity

Well sandnigger, explain Serj Tankian

>t. salty serb living in France

Born and raised in Croatia, which actually allowed him to go to get a good education since Croatia was in Austria Hungary.

Pure french. Which ugly flag are you hiding, coward?

You mean born and raised in Austria-Hungary which allowed him to get a good education, since the Serbian Krajina where he was born was part of the Empire.

i was driving on the croatian highway and the shield that said "birthplace of nikola tesla" had several bulletholes in it. i keked all the way to rijeka

>in 1941 croats literally kill most of tesla's, they burn his village and orthodox church in it because they were serbs
>tesla was a croat
you cant make this shit up

I've never heard of that Krajina or whatever thing, he was born and lived in a part of Croatia, which was part of Austria Hungary which means he got that education, not serbian education.

reminder that there wasn't one woman who took one for the team and made a lil' tesla for the rest of us. literally the nigger of gender

That's a funny way of spelling Fiume user

Krajina was majority Serb, so his educators were most likely Serbs

What's about all these threads about Serbs lately?

Born and lived amongst Serbs in a 100% ethically serb region. He probably never saw a single Croat in his whole life which was how he got that great education.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Serbian_Krajina

Alboniggers found out about Internet.

>OP

Mikołaj Teslowski was a polish inventor and scientist

Would take 100 Christian Serbs over a single fucking Muslime Albonigger any time.

This is a orc posting thread now

>1 post by this ID

Every time.

How many Nobel Prize winners has the Serb genius master race produced again? There's only one correct answer and it's 0. Ivo Andric "declaring himself Serb" (sorry Serbs, this one never happened), marrying a 'Serb' or residing in Belgrade does nothing to change his nationality. Off the top of my head Croatia counts 2 Nobel Prize winners, Croats in the diaspora many more. Paul Modrich is an example. Even the Albanians have a Nobel laureate: Dr. Ferid Murad and his is in a hard science.

Very curious what the Serbs mean by "[becoming] a Serb". Assuming this is even meaningful, why would there have been a need for him to do that when he was immersed in pan-Slav intellectual circles where it was in vogue to call oneself a 'Yugoslav', not 'Serb', 'Croat' or what have you. Ivo Andric calling himself a 'Serb' in Tito's Yugoslavia would be like me calling myself a white heterosexual male at my college's GSA.

And actually, Tesla is about the extent to which Serbs, who outnumber all other nationalities in the former Yugoslavia and assuming equal merit should have or have counted in fact more esteemed persons amongst them, can claim to have produced a 'great historical person'. Serbs treat him like he's the rule and not the exception, when anybody that knows the first thing about Tesla or the milieu he was raised in knows it's the other way around: he was born in the Croatian-administrated region of the Austro-Hungarian empire, very removed from the epicentres of Serbdom geographically and culturally. 'Esteemed Serbs' are extinct: born a century ago or born outside of Serbia proper or at least in 1 instance both.

Fuck off or contribute to the orc posting

lol what
he literally declared himself a serb even tho he was ethnically croat and his entire literature is pro-serbian. and tesla rejected the nobel.

>krajina
>serbian clay
>not inhabited by rapefugees from ottomans who had to go back

fuck off, don't trash the thread with that forced meme
daily reminder croats were so bad at fighting that serbs had to be invited to fight for the empire.

Fake jew news

how do you figure

Quick rundown on Serbs
>good Serbs
Mainly Montenegro, some remnants in Croatia, Vojvodina, East Herzegovina

The rest, especially Sanjak Muslim Serbs and Salty Bosnian Serbs range from idotic, cryptogypsy to salty butthurt fag

Ethnicity is irrelevant. American blacks are 20 IQ points ahead of all other blacks, why? Raised in a better society.
Funny how all relevant "muh ethnic Serb" scientists Serbs try to claim were never born or raised in a Serb state.

Kys

American blacks are 20% white genetically. That's why they are 20% better than African blacks

Non-sequitur. Obviously if his Serb "education" was causative in his professional successes we would have geniuses popping up all around Serbia, whose capital Belgrade, I'll remind you, has a population with an average IQ of 90. I can show you the study if you wish.

"Krajina" was never a recognised part of Croatia under any of its regimes. I dare say the concept of "Krajina" is so artificial that Tesla likely hadn't heard of it. If you're referring to the geographical region, the correct toponym is "Lika".

This guys gets it.

Daily reminder that after failing to serve the Turks, the Serbs had to run and become literally modern day refugees.

Also, daily reminder that Croatia counts several battles where Croat forces, outnumbered sometimes even 1000 to 1, were able to significantly hold off the Ottoman advance

>telling me about lika
My dad's entire family is from lika

>100%
>whose civilians were cleansed in '91?
kys brainlet

There was that old britbong saying of "much can be done of a Scotsman if he is caught young"

Take an African child and raise him without any contact to Africa. He will exceed all his siblings and cousins left there by far.

Remember that experiment where the guy raised his son along an ape? The kid started to behave like the ape when exposed to the ape's behaviour patterns over time.

You posted that from Banja Luka my Herzegovian friend?

daily reminder that because of tudjman's autism your descendants will live in a muslim state and get slowly assimilated.
show me the study, genuinly interesed. fucking borca niggers
>Daily reminder that after failing to serve the Turks,
no
>the Serbs had to run and become literally modern day refugees.
more useful than your parasitic crypto jew asses
>Also, daily reminder that Croatia counts several battles where Croat forces, outnumbered sometimes even 1000 to 1, were able to significantly hold off the Ottoman advance
sauce or gtfo. also, so did serbs, so what?

>"I find it as my duty, as a born son of this country, to aid the city of Zagreb,..."

Nice try turk

>WE WUZ KOILZ AN SHIEEET

Op is a turkroach and a mudslime and obviously hatespeeching here.
Dont think one has to take him serious, but rather notice his islamistic warmongering.

allowing the ottomans in the balkans was a historic mistake

>Tuđman's autism
Tuđman was a great man, the only autists were the morons at the HZHB, I never saw the need for a government there when we had one in Zagreb and a great member of presidency in Sarajevo too.
Mate Boban can't be considered a human being even, as a thief and imbecile he held no legitimacy for anything.

>muslim state
When we talk about real numbers, muslims in Bosnia do not outnumber 400.000. Fake muslims with muslim names tend to be islamophobic even. Look at leftist "muslims".

Still, given that most federal muslim are ethnic Croats, and that Serbs wiped out a lot of muslim Serbs, it is not that horrible. Actually would be better if RS would just leave. Would be actually fun to watch them live in endless embargo and starvation as Serbia would never assimilate them due to the EU/NATO influence crawling up.

"Oh sultan, Lord of the world from East to west,..."
Literal letter of the despot of Serbia.

Check Nicopolis and Ankara, Serbs faithfully served the Turks.

>more useful than your cryptojew ass
The jews are a great and successful people, unlike you cryptogypsies.

>sauce or gtfo
I am waiting for that "true kebab removers" picture to spawn as it will, you have all the materials here.

Serbs are niggers.

Hmmm, mind quoting his pro-Serbian works and explaining how they would make him Serb? The only reason you're invoking his 'works' is because your case is weak on the real merits.

The claim that Andric "declared himself a Serb" originates from a grainy, unsourced digital reproduction of a form of Andric "affirming" his "Serb nationality". Any evidence of its authenticity? What the Serbs don't know is that another reproduction exists purporting him to be a Croat in an application sent to the University of Warsaw. The similarities are so striking that one is clearly a forgery of the other. They can't be both accurate because one can't simultaneously be a Croat and a Serb. Do you think the postmodern notion of 'fluid' ethnicity prevailed in Andric's time?
I know you Montenegrins struggle to use your heads, but just ask yourself: He was born in Travnik, where there were few Serbs. His ancestry is known to be Bosnian Croat and his family hailed from Sarajevo and themselves were well known Croats. There was no reason for him to call himself a 'Serb' when he had a descriptor that perfectly fit him both in terms of where he came from and his beliefs: 'Yugoslav'. What is he: Croat or Serb, and which of the two digital reproductions is more likely to be true?

Andrić was a Yugoslav, tho Selimović and even Musa Ćatić and Osman Đikić were Serb writers

serbia can suck my fat dardadian cock, milosevic is so weak i masturbate and then dump my load on pictures of milosevic

oh shit woke bosnian has come to 'educate' us about IQ points

I actually have a positive impression of Sandzak Muslims. Don't get the hate which has more basis in Karadzic mythology than reality.

Technically he is Austro-Hungarian, so both Serbs and Croats got cucked.

you make cum tributes to Milosevic?

Check my above post.

Me too

wasnt Tesla a turk?

no I display my dominance, what is cum tribute?

>i jerk off over old serbian men
u sure showed serbia whos boss user

mfw this crap stays up longer than sick elsagate stuff

Everything below Slovenia = Turkish rapebabies

>100 serbs for 1
>germany

subtle, kek

>Tuđman was a great man, the only autists were the morons at the HZHB, I never saw the need for a government there when we had one in Zagreb and a great member of presidency in Sarajevo too.
Mate Boban can't be considered a human being even, as a thief and imbecile he held no legitimacy for anything.
read about karadjordjevo
>When we talk about real numbers, muslims in Bosnia do not outnumber 400.000. Fake muslims with muslim names tend to be islamophobic even. Look at leftist "muslims".

Still, given that most federal muslim are ethnic Croats, and that Serbs wiped out a lot of muslim Serbs, it is not that horrible. Actually would be better if RS would just leave. Would be actually fun to watch them live in endless embargo and starvation as Serbia would never assimilate them due to the EU/NATO influence crawling up.
you'll literally be assimilated.
that's a few battles, there were always guerillas fighting them and entire 19th century was kebab removing
>The jews are a great and successful people, unlike you cryptogypsies.
lol
>I am waiting for that "true kebab removers" picture to spawn as it will, you have all the materials here.
i swear to god, when i get back home i am taking a hour to debunk that shit thorougly, it's such obvious bullshit.
phoneposting, so can't really quote, but shit like "na drini cuprija" is prettt pro-serbian. he waa ethnically croat as i said, but he declared himself a serb.
they're batshit crazy
too obvious, who made that lol?

Things to tell serbs
> kosovo is independent nation
> serbs did start balkan war
> serbs speak russian but hate russians
Profit

yes, dont listen to jew lies

You've played yourself

This threads are so stupid.Balkanniggers can finally show their full mental capacity of 90 average IQ.
pic related

"Data on the Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices from four Serbian samples" by J. Philippe Rushton and Jelena Cvorovic.

but thats pretty much spot on

>Makes a thread bitching about Serbs
>Is Muslim, currently in Serbia making it 100x shittier than it already was.

Go back to the middle east you sand nigger camel jockey. Nobody wants Islame in fucking Europe. Go allahu akbar another cafe killing an innocent 25 bystanders in your 1993 honda civic in Syria.

Pic related, it's how the world would look without Sand Niggers and Muslims.

Yes, he was an Orthodox Croat (back when that was a thing) of Hungarian descent who grew up in Croatia, got educated in Austria and worked in America.

He had literally nothing to do with Gypsy-Turkland except religion.

Yeah, but tell that a serb
>sage over 9000
I did piss a a couple of serbs at my old work with that, they get purple but were afraid to punch me LMAO

Every
fucking
Day

There's at least 5 threads about Serbia

When the fuck will you stop obsessing over us ?

She's Slovenain tho with a Croatian dad (Bosnian Chatolic)...

depends. some serbs idealise Russians

NOBODY is going to mention that thigh-gap?

90 iq in belgrade somehow, assuming they included suburbs, somehow is believable. but tutin muslims with 97 iq is beyond impossible.
but none of these 3 are true, especially number 3, what the fuck?

we