youtube.com/watch?v=VJxrUgTsZjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be gay
>want to fuck hot straight men
>they won't fuck me though because they're not gay
>mutilate my genitals and pretend to be a woman to get them to fuck me
>they still won't fuck me
>kill myself

how will trump fix the tranny brain disease?

Not dating mentally ill people is murder. I guess. If they kill themselves.

How is it possible to mistake a tranny for a real girl? The jawline and shoulders do not lie

why is the onus on the other person to disclose but no responsibility on your end?

>The jawline and shoulders do not lie
>what is prepubescent HRT

>what is prepubescent HRT
Child abuse

>it's on you to disclose your preferences
Didn't sjws cause a earlier this year stink over faggots putting "no x, y or z" in their profiles?

you don't need to mutilate your gentials, just the rest of your body

It would be easy enough, not to mention a lot more practical and realistic, for them to try to determine whether a person they're interested in is alright with trans. They've already made it a common, mainstream topic of conversation. It shouldn't be terribly difficult to bring it up and gauge reactions.
Hell, you can probably get a rough idea of the likelihood a guy will be OK with it from his physical appearance and mannerisms. I'm positive there is a buffet of numales for them to choose from.

the default is normal people not wanting to date the mutilated insane, so there's no need to specify this preference. iow this was an attempt to denormalize standard sexual preferences.

Hahaha

Tinder literally has this. When you make your profile you choose from a drop-down menu what type of people you are interested in. When a profile says "I am a man interested in women" that should be a clear statement you're not interested in dudes with dresses on.

This

Amen to that.

>this year

They've made a stink over it every year since hook-up apps existed.
Even among gays, no one is interested in non-whites, including non-whites themselves.
Being denied white dick is treated like a human rights violation.

>if you don't want to fuck a tranny it's literally murder

they think they're ladies

that's so funny

So if you say than you seek woman to have children with, then you are literally Hitler?

>we're not that desperate
>will lie about and hide the fact they're a different gender.

>Child abuse

>99.99% should adapt for the 00.01% !

"I shouldn't have to disclose that I'm HIV positive, you should have to tell me that you don't want to get HIV."

Yeah, but trannies show up on tinder as women.

Numales bottom. Most trannies bottom. It'd be like slamming the negative ends of two batteries against one another.

Schizo meds.

Oh sweetie this is a nonissue for you.
You see, you're what we refer to as a transtrender.
You don't have gender dysphoria.
Your name is Anthony.
You dress as a man.
In all shapes ways and forms you present as a man.
Therefore you are a man.
You are treated like a man because you are one.
I know you're delusional and the left has brain washed you into stealing my transsexual identity, but you very clearly are not trans.
So please take your virtue signaling little soap box of fake tears and kindly fuck off poser faggot.

Who here isn't a tranny but still wishes they were born the opposite gender?

I'd commit murder to have been born a woman.

>Getting sex and relationships is like choosing off a menu
>You can do no wrong in society's eyes
>Men are willing to do everything for you
>Lower expectations in all facets of life
>Could make a living showing off my tits on cam or selling my used panties

I could deal with muh periods.

This man has a mental illness

True, women definitely have it much easier overall, but could you deal with being effectively retarded and stuck with the mentality of a child your entire life?

Gas or Mike "Like the cock, get a shock" Pence

Ok boys. Here is a secret. If you are in doubt about your date. Pick up her hand and pay attention. This is a test that works 98 percent of the time.

In males the index finger is extremely likely to be smaller than the ring finger.

In women the index finger is extremely likely to be longer than the ring finger or very close to the same length. But typically longer.

There you go boys, spread the news. Very few trannys know about this and even fewer get it surgically fixed.

>all the free shit given to you by beta orbiters
I mean you could just pretend on the internet but that's kinda low

No one is killing trannies though. It's just that they are being ignored on dating websites and if they ever try to approach someone IRL they'll be found out immediately and told to fuck off with a look of utter disgust and disdain, as things should be.

My index is slightly longer than my ring. Does that mean I'm a woman ?

You can also use it to tell if someone might be autistic

Autists have an even longer ringer finger to index gap ratio

How fucking mentally ill do you have to be to actually believe that a straight male would be okay fucking another male's asshole, just because the latter thinks his asshole is a vagina?

It means you're a low T kid

That or Mike "catch you in a dress, press jumpers to your chest" Pence.

I just noticed my index finger is the same as my pinky finger, I never noticed that
No it means you are the 2% or this

Probably. No need to be ashamed of your micropenis anywhere. It's just a very large clitoris

>implying 99% of trannies aren't obvious from a mile away

> (OP)
>Who here isn't a tranny but still wishes they were born the opposite gender?
>I'd commit murder to have been born a woman.
>>Getting sex and relationships is like choosing off a menu
>>You can do no wrong in society's eyes
>>Men are willing to do everything for you
>>Lower expectations in all facets of life
>>Could make a living showing off my tits on cam or selling my used panties
>I could deal with muh periods.
If you actually committed to being in shape and attractive, you could do all these things to attract men as a male, too. Maybe it's just pathetic men who put people they seem attractive on an impossibly high pedestal.

>Murdering us
>Has astronomical suicide rate

>I'm not going to stick my dick into that open wound
>STOP MURDERING ME
What?

> If you don't ever want to date or sleep with someone who has AIDS, it's on you to disclose that deal breaker
> we ain't mind readers! And it's not safe for us to disclose our status to every healthy person we meet.

They should assume anybody who doesn't advertise themself as a tranny chaser will be disgusted by them. Unrelated note, it's really incredible to me that they have a pool of people who fetishize their mental illness and they feel above dating them

Not safe since you could go to jail.
I really want to know what all these tolerant parents think about their sons growing up, getting their first girlfriend and then learning it's a boy.
Shit's going to be devastating for those kids.

They will blame the boy for being transphobic or some bullshit.

What? And have everyone coddle you for it? Even on the right you just add housekeeping and cooking to that minimal list and only morons don't want to carry their genetic legacy- hell, some of us fetishize being able to give birth, look at /d/.

I have feminine fingers, wtf

Adam's apple is a thing.

And if I won the lottery and was born a hot blonde one I'd literally be able to NEET my entire life and still earn millions, I'd just need to walk into a corporate office and find some fatcat willing to take me as his trophy wife.

Gd damn and to think women claim it's men living life on easy mode.

"Pissed of trans person sick of seeing cis people justify murdering us."

What the fuck!? is it not aware that trans people are the ones killing, themselves?

It's probably all that estrogen in the water or something similar.

I bet if they did a study of young men today and compared to the same 30 years ago, they'll note the difference.

I bet all the "traps" have feminine hands.

>buffet of numales for them to choose from
>numales
serious replys only

No doubt. But trannys are getting that shaved down. But they rarely know about the finger length thing.

Chasers are repressed trans 90% of the time that's why no one wants to date them. and they want to be fucked in the ass.

You will be born as an ugly woman and not get any of those things.

One tranny got killed for this once so that justifies trannies acting like it happens all the time.
Millons of whites got killed by niggers but if you cross the street when you see a group of them late at night you are a racist.

I hate people who use "yall" on the internet more than I hate trannies, and I hate trannies quite alot.

>I'd commit murder to have been born a woman.
>>Getting sex (WITH MEN) is like choosing off a menu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
FAGGOT
A
G
GAY
O
T

I hate dumb hypocritical bigoted yankees.

>hypocritical
wut u mnea

You people have butchered the english language far more than we have. I've seen boston.

Show tits or gtfo

>you people
WHAT PEOPLE

>people
oh shit you're right my bad. I meant you yankees.

That is literally a HUGE warning sign for abused children.

Only trannies are dumb enough to specifically exclude the only group of people who are willing to fuck them and then complain that nobody wants to fuck them

I'd have literally 0 problem with a normal straight guy that was just into trans people as long as he wasn't a slimy faggot that wants to crossdress and get assfucked. I won't use my penis and that's all chasers are after. It's pathetic.

are you defending nigger-speak on my Sup Forums?

>inb4 white southerner
if you talk like a nigger you're a nigger

Can you translate this for my research? youtube.com/watch?v=VJxrUgTsZjg

wrong, i'd be born as a plain womanlet andkill myself in my thirties after whoring it up for a decade

You're interpreting it incorrectly. The bottom indicates that on average the ring finger is 98% of the length of the index finger in women.

all motherfucking trans must motherfucking hang.

Southern speech uses useful and logical contractions and sentence structure. Niggers don't even speak english. Yankees never knew love so they have a venom in their speech.

>We're not that desperate
>Entire life revolves getting attention

OK.

"please stop breaking up with me because I want you to fuck my open flesh wound where my penis use to be, and I'm a male"

That's only in California

>useful and logical contractions
I ain't never had no need for no double negatives.

vs

I've never needed double negatives.

yeah real useful indeed

>southern love
Yeah we've all heard of that, pic related

>Anthony McPherson
You can give to his Patreon if you are a good white goy

They deserve it when they get killed

>a normal straight guy that was just into trans people

OK, if a "normal straight guy" wants to fuck another man in a dress, then he is:

1) Not normal

2) Not straight

>I won't use my penis and that's all chasers are after. It's pathetic.

What made you this fucking dumb? Your ONLY value to anyone else is the fact that you have a dick. You're not a woman, you don't have a vagina to have sex with. If a man wants to have sex with you, IT'S FOR THE DICK.

Just grow up, call yourself a homosexual male, and quit demanding that the rest of us alter reality to suit your contradictory and self-defeating delusions.

some of them have the taxes you pay redirected to pay for millions of dollars worth of extensive surgery across everything. they shave bone and all sorts of shit you wouldn't think of in an obsessive compulsive drive to change reality.

Kill yall self

>wanting to be a mentally handicapped child all your life
>start decaying after 30
You are retarded.

nobody has to disclose shit
these people throw their sexuality, deformities and mental illness in people's faces and expect us to pick up their pieces with shit eating grins

reality is: no-one gives a fuck or wants to deal with them
it goes without saying

>these people throw their sexuality, deformities and mental illness in people's faces and expect us to pick up their pieces with shit eating grins
>reality is: no-one gives a fuck or wants to deal with them

Bingo

>99.99% of society needs to watch out for 0.01% of society!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, now go make me some waffles bitch.

>We're not that desperate.

Right...

trannies are homophobic homosexuals. They're men who hate themelves because they're attracted to men. This self-hatred is the source of their depression that manifests itelf as suicide 40% of the time.

They want to mask their depression and shame, both to themselves and to others, so they try to normalise their attraction to men by pretending to themselves, and to others, that they are women.

This facade creates a massive dissonance and frgments their identity, causing further depression and anxiety. This dymanic also causes them to operate under a manifest delusion that they are something that they are not. Therefore, anything they can do to reinforce the delusion is 'good' and anything that breaks the delusion is 'bad'. For example, inverting the burden of responsibility: 'It is ON YOU to disclose...' is 'good' and looking down at their very male genetalia is 'bad'.

why do they always use yall

your father must be proud.

also, having a vagina isn't worth bleading 1/4 of your time.
+ having to acknowledge that your entire gender shouldn't have the right to vote and that you are ruled by your hormones is pretty rough for the self-esteem, especially when you've been fed Jewish lies about woman power and equality during your whole life.

Be thankful to be born a dude, dude.