Should Trump legalize pot?

thehill.com/homenews/345028-poll-finds-support-for-marijuana-legalization

Only 14% of those polled want pot illegal. If Trump legalized it, or pushed congress to do so, wouldn't that be a victory for him?

Any legislation that actually makes it to his desk won't be because of any achievements on his part. Trump is a weak cuckboy

Yes, and boost the economy.

He already said it's up to the state so...

What business CIA will run next if you legalize drugs?

>Trips of truth
If Trump legalizes Cannabis, the world will literally become a better place.

Only for those too blazed to actually pay attention.

Bullshit

Without weed, how will you quickly and easily jail niggers for being niggers though?

Legalizing Cannabis would steal that victory from the left and confuse them all so bad it would take 8 years to recover, plus all the democrats would be busy smoking joints and stop causing angst. Top win would be calling their bluff on niggers, weed, and crime. Whites will be responsible but niggers will still get arrested with it, one more redpill, niggers can't handle a privilege or a responsibility..

I don't think the infamous Drumpf base wants marijuana legalized. I think a Democrat could make it a wedge issue in 2020 and really bring out the 18-29 crowd

This would actually be a great reelection strategy. Half "the resistance" would switch sides for their dude weed lmaos, the other half would stick to their feigned outrage but would be too high to be bothered to protest, vote, or volunteer for the dnc.

That said, this has no chance, despite public opinion. Congressional opinions on the matter a little more hostile.

This so much. Here in NJ, we have a governor election coming up, and the Republican Kim Guadgno is about to get BTFO for just that reason. The GOP needs to figure out this pot thing, or they're gonna take some losses.

you seriously think the fucking CIA runs pot? they run cocaine, heroin and baby parts. ie the expensive ones

>18-29 crowd
they don't vote though

this doesn't need legislation. does shareblue not hire american anymore? wtf?

yep it's a good idea. increase his voter base, cannabis users get less exposure to hard drugs, increase tax revenues. maybe it would be a good idea to increase efforts and punishments wrt the drugs that remain illegal though

Will never ever happen on a full national scale, and never ever will there be an actual hemp industry, making it legal only means you sell it to people to get stoned. The 1001 other way more smart usages of that weed will not be done because of gigantic pharma lobbies.

Right, except that that isn't how the United States works. Federal law supersedes state law, and federal law at the moment says that weed is illegal. If you want it to be up to the states, you have to actually, you know, make it up to the states.

Shouldn't you have learned this in third grade?

Fucking this. I hate it when I'm talking to friends about this and they're entire argument on why it's illegal is "conservatives are afraid of it cuz muh religion or muh tradition."

Also see

DUDE
MAGA
LMAO

But seriously, Trump actually doing this would basically guarantee his re-election and boost his approval by a solid 10-15%.
Like said, Dems will see this in 2020 and are sure to bring it up as marijuana becomes more and more socially acceptable with each passing year.

I have that red-pill getookt

No. It is a dangerous drug and must not be legalized.

It's not dangerous. Just the people who smoke it are wankers.

Would boost his approval ratings though it might undermine his base a little.

>polls
Fuck off ya tourists.

The bill recently introduced does not actually legalize it. Its just a bunch or random measures that let a bunch of criminals out of prison and give them tons of gibs.

No pot makes people retarded, only communist cucks get high.

Legalize it! We have done too little to late. If people want to mess themselves up, I don't care, it's thier choice! CO, WA, AK etc. have seen economic boost from it.