Pooland

>pooland
>white
>Muh savior of white race

Remember the 160.000 jillion goys

twitter.com/ffromthestands/status/892834509087010816/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.newsit.gr/athlitika/Anatrixiastiko-koreo-kata-ton-Nazi-kai-ton-egklimaton-toys-apo-toys-opadoys-tis-Legkia/744175

Polaken subhumans and race traitors confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8rxyp3v-T8
archive.is/G1Bgk
youtu.be/ygftIHhq4go
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=4YUY-g-r8ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>da nazis dindu nuffin they wuz gud boiz
shut the fuck up even tho they were the least evil in that war they did some fucked up shit in Eastern front and they killed their white fellows.

Do you think they're talking about Jews or what?

These are actual non-fictional 160.000 people killed though

>Poland is mad that nazis killed a bunch of poles
WTF I hate Poland now

there was no poles killed either

Polish government were fucking traitors and the Warsaw Uprising was perpetrated only in the Soviets' favour. Polish people fought the Reich only to be enslaved by the Soviets for the following 45 years to come.

>slavs
>white

Only ignorant burgers whom are lucky enough to have never come into contact with a Pole spout the "white race saviour" nonsense.

In a battle, not a genocide. Poland decided to resist, keeping women and children in Warsaw, and that's what they got.

Kraut doesn't like to be reminded of his barbarity.

Nazis dindu nuffin they were good boys went to pagan temples every sunday

So close to

post to change name

Okay let's say there were no civilian casualties during the Warsaw uprising (you're retarded if you think this), what does it have to do with Te rest of OP's post?

Wtf i hate Carrefour now

t.subhuman filth

youtube.com/watch?v=k8rxyp3v-T8

>Germany says Poland and Hungary must accept migrants within one month or suffer consequences

post yfw Poland gets shitzkrieg'd once more

the eternally butthurt pole

?????????????

Just like niggers

Im starting to really despise Poles now. They are literally the Niggers of the White race, in that Negros are obsessed with Whites due to the Negros awareness of its own inferiority, thus Poles are obsessed with Germans as they know Germans are superior in everyway.

They've literally contributed nothing to Western civilization, switch from East to West when it benefits them, do everything to instigate a barbaric war that they stupidly thought they would win, then whine about the consequences of defeat.

What can be done about the Polish problem?

Why don't poles know their own good? Nazis did nothing wrong they were doing it for your own good, to cleanse your gene-pool a bit.

Polish vermin fears the Gauland

BASED NatSoc Germany.

This was not an antifa move, Legia fans claimed to be anty-antifa and most of them are far-right. This was an antigerman move

There's only one way

Btw pilish memes are the best memes not funny or anything just pure butthurt

archive.is/G1Bgk
Can someone give a summary of that Greek article?

Yeah fuck poles, worthless subhuman slavs comming to the UK to work.
Btw diversity is our strength, mayor of our capital city is muslim, tens of thousands of shitskins arrive to our island every month.
>FUCK POLES LAD.

>you are a race traitor if you don't celebrate germans slaughtering you
Probably the dumbest thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums and that's saying a lot.

Fuck germany,thanks God they are dying by arabs/niggers

Pay up pay up, better have my money when I come to collect

youtu.be/ygftIHhq4go

Nazi metal

I mean, I was commenting on you as a racial group, not the state of our respective countries, although the fact your fellow Poles flee your homeland like rats to come here only furthers my point

>erase 90% of a country's native people and replace them with Russians
>be surprised when they hate you

Grandpa did nothing wrong

What about grandma? xD

Poles taking over UK would be the best thing to ever happen to the world. You fags have only ruined everything.
>Spread blacks everywhere
>Ended discrimination against Jews starting their endless crime spree with Oliver Cromwell
>Started endless genocidal European wars
>Literally started the most bloody war in history just because it didn't want to see Germany free
>Founded Israel
>Subjected the world to Jewish control
Thanks fags, yeah, tell me more about how Poland is the worst.

>commies and jews convince the low IQ polacks to fight le ebil nazis
>get BTFO
>blame Nazi Germany instead of the kikes
the Pole truly is the dumbest of all native Europeans

the definition of controlled opposition

So they're not allowed to remember their countrymen who perished during the war?

>Germany is exactly this angry there is money going to white people

>implying soviet subhumans didn't rape your women too

>it is wrong to fight people who invade you

Yeah I forgot it was all consensual in Germany.

Nazis were allies of Stalin until they decided to betray him.

How the fuck do you get that into the stadium

Poles are a fucking embarrassment they act more like niggers then whites. Always asking for a handout and also prone to criminality.

>Implying cops don't take bribes in Poland

You do realise that p*lish immigrants are all leftie faggots and by far the biggest race mixer
Muuh p*lish are based is a fucking meme because the lefties run all away because p*land is shit and only a dumb slav could be proud of being a stupid poor subhuman

Well that might be correct but at least we didn't lose a war to a bunch of fucking birds.

>invade
liberate
the nazis only had one goals: to destroy bolsjevik and jewish influence over Europe

needed that oil and gas first, NatSoc and marxism are ideologically speaking the biggest enemies possible Stalin was just retarded if he honestly expected that the nazis weren't going to come for him

What s on the upper middle pic? Don't recognize.

Poles wouldn't have the capacity to run the UK, you've never interacted with them, If you had you would see why

The irony of a burger speaking of "subjecting the world to Jewish control". Nice projection

Why should we suck kraut dick and say that they dindu nuffin'? Because some amerifat on Sup Forums will not get butthurt?

KYS idiot

This.

IMAGINE

A country with only ( random Germanic people, let's say Dutchmen, for example) and a country solely inhabited by Slavs. Which country do you think would have the most crime, if they both have the same conditions and opportunities for growth and development? The Slavic country, of course. Why? Because Slavs lack White Altruismâ„¢, and they simply do not build safe, thriving societies like Danes, Swedes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutchmen, Anglos, etc. They really don't.

BUT, their lack of white altruism and general humanity is also what keeps them away from being cucked into importing lots of subhuman thirld-world savages. So it's not all bad I guess. Prove me wrong ( you can't ).

>divide and conquer bait thread
I'll respond as if it wasn't one nonetheless: Wow, it's almost like you retards know nothing about being an actual nationalist. Just a tip: it's about supporting your own country and not about sucking up to ones that you find suitable or something. Naziaboos would be shot in the back of their heads for actual treason before the Germans even reached Poland back in 1939.

>Invading means taking back your rightful clay

>Inbred yukmouth britcuck talking about irony
We wouldn't be here if you didn't put Jews in power everywhere.

>A country with only ( random Germanic people, let's say Dutchmen, for example) and a country solely inhabited by Slavs. Which country do you think would have the most crime

The answer would be Sweden since you activly want to commit national suicide by inviting milions of shitskins.

You just contradicted your previous post. Way to go retard.

>destroy bolsjevik and jewish influence over Europe
And you need to invade Poland over this because? Do we need to remind you of the war Poland had with the Bolsheviks between the two world wars?

They instigated the invasion you moron. Their armies were massed in attacking formations with maps of Germany and Berlin, the deluded Poles expected a swift victory

We're talking if there was no subverting kikes involved here. Just one Germanic tribe, and a Slavic one. You know this is true, Prussian. You know it.

Both Poland and Germany had claims over that land. You need to read a history book sometime you gaptoothed fuck. Poland controlled that region for a while in the past before WW1 too.

I'm not taking any sides here, the only real evil in WW2 in my eyes is, as is historically consistent, the English.

>hehe see guys im redpilled on the JQ, but Germany is the bad guys hehe

Go praise Kekistan and fuck off

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Poles are empirically superior, then.

Pathetic.

I didn't say Germany was "the bad guys."
I explicitly said Britain was. I just said there's a perfectly good reason for Poles to have a beef with Germany after multiple partitions through history. You're gay and also retarded.

No wonder all your criminals are in the west and stealing shit and do other crimen
You're no different to a typical african nigger

>You're no different to a typical african nigger

Compare homogenous Sweden ( let's say in the 60s or 70s) to Poland now or whenever you want, Sweden had much, much lower crime rates. You don't even come close

There is actually a huge chance that people behind german flags on Sup Forums are either an Ahmed or an Jamal.
Can you say the same about any pol-user?
Of course you can't.

What is the jews. They all went to Sweden during the war. Now, compare a pure Germanic society to a Polish one...

>the number of buttblasted polaken in this thread is hilarious lel

Until yesterday i considered Greeks and Polish the only last hope for Europa because i though they were based af.I was wrong about the slav dogs apparently

Only Greeks now can resist the jewish propaganda

this literally made me lose repect for the poles. Thought we were allies now.

>Doesn't make much difference
All those are "Worse place to live", but they are too afraid of being hunted by the Swedish kike media. They regularly write stories and doxx ordinary people that disagree with multi kulti.

What exactly upset you? Would you like to talk about it?

We will never be allies. You betrayed Europe 4 times already. We're laughing at your misery.

how so?

the nazis had a very personal feud with the jewish community in Warsaw

reminder that the jews were at war with the nazis since 1933. ofc this wasn't a normal war but more an informal war: sabbotage, economic boycott, assassinations,... Germans has enough of it and on the 1st of November they issued a final warning to the jewish community.
On the 9th November 1938 Ernst vom Rath, a German diplomat was murdered on the streets of Paris by a Polish jew. (note that the Polish jews were one of the most active jewish communities in the war with Germany). I'll repeat the date: 9th of November 1938... also known as Kristallnacht: the day the nazis officialy took their antisemetism to a new (more aggresive level).

I hope you now also the Warsaw ghetto situation happened only in Poland and not anywhere else. The SS and Gestapo were looking for certain individuals among the Polish jews who were considered to be the prime enemies of Germany, who were considered to be the leaders behind all of the assassinations, sabotage etc.

Poland was also unlucky enough that you held Prussian lands from WW1 which the Germans were anxious to reclaim in order to reform Germania.

>nazis
>least evil
You krautboos are scum, nazis were horrid authoritarian pieces of shit. They wanted to take over Europe.
It's incredibly how pol hates the EU but supports the 3rd reich

Daily reminder that Poland always harbored a shit-tonne of Jews and lots of Polish Jews later "fled" to Sweden and ended up being among the first ones to subvert us ( David Schwarz) for example. Yeah...BASED poles, full of Judeo-Slavic half breeds and violent hooligans. Based. Thanks for the kikes Poland, really appreciate it..

I actually looked it up, through the seventies your between 0.8-0.9 or so per 100k people, which in fact puts you as worse than modern Poland which stands at 0.74.

>blaming Poland for making the conscious choice to be the biggest cuck country on the planet instead of taking accountability

Stop selling us second rate products from your Lidls and Kauflands, return what you've stolen, remove Merkel, pay reperations and we can talk about being partners. Forgetting the shit you've done just because and sucking your dick as previous government used to is not partnership.

>how so?
You said communists convinced Poland to fight Nazis, while in fact nazis and communists were allies and together attacked and occupied Poland. You can even see your germans here who are very happy with this cooperation and constantly reference it .
So much for the anti-communist crusade.

>TT: retards try to find a way to make Poland the bad guys in WW2

what the fuck

Poking around in our past, you know Poles werent so innocent either and basically lucky that we were cucked into oblivion. Kinda along the lines of "hey we sacked your shit country in two days" only adding war crimes into the mix.

old meme is old

youtube.com/watch?v=4YUY-g-r8ZU

btfo polaken untermensch

This

>suck hitlers cock or you aint white
yeah ok cuck lmao

>nazis
I want this meme to stop. Last time they were here they were German.

>warsaw uprising denial
Are you fucking kidding me?

Because the evil Nazis wanted to take over Europe? yeah... nahh

FUCK POLAND
remember that polish girl that got BLACKED? thats how all poles are like.

Humanity is older than a couple of hundred years, there was a time in history where your kin was considered savage and ruthless.

The world turns, what was may come again.

Give me the 50's or 60's though, before any immigration.

I'm blaming the Jews who were directly responsible. Schwarz was hugely successful in subverting and pushing his agenda, the things he did are absolutely insane. We should never have let the Polish kikes in though, I admit that of course.

Pay the debts Hans.

Such childishness, they can't dissociate Fascist economics and ideology from actual Nazis and feel the need to defend every single one of their actions.