JewTube promoting gay propaganda to kids, thoughts? Also, please downvote

JewTube promoting gay propaganda to kids, thoughts? Also, please downvote

youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hAqs1G_2KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anybody have the study showing half of gays as pedophiles? I'm gonna need it real quick.

Youtube has been screwing with the votes..

Stop spaming JT links. Fucking shitskin OP

Why do you think so?

Because the downvotes keep changing

"“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
>Leviticus 20:13

I only see the numbers raising, both likes and dislikes. Doesn't seem manipulated to me. Not that I wouldn't expect them doing it, but I don't see it.
I only have this on gay people:

>Larping as a Muslim
Anyway, if he *IS* a Muslim, he's not really a Muslim if he supports gay marriage. Just like if a Christian supports gays he's not a true Christian since the Bible and Quaran forbid gayness. You can't go against the Bible/Qaran teachings and still say you're that religion if you don't believe in it.

Save this one as well.

I think I might have asked you for the image I'm posting a few months back (I found it), I'm getting slight deja vu.

none of the shit he said even made sense
>here in my book it says we have to tolerate everyone so there's that
>the part in the same book that tells us to kill faggots? don't mind it hehe
the cognitive dissonance is real

>this gay ass film again

Bump

>almost all pedos are men
>half of victims are boys
>this means half of pedos are gay

flawless logic

youtube.com/watch?v=9hAqs1G_2KU
This short is honestly mediocre. The LGBT pandering is the only reason it's so popular.

Google is also artificially inflating the view and like count while suppressing the dislike count. They've already announced they will be doing this stuff across all of their services to "combat hate". I wish I still had the link to prove it but just google it or something, maybe someone here still has the link.

It's "mediocre" compared to the dog brothels in Germany, yes. It's still filth though.

I guess gays need their little movie too.

No, but I remember statistics saying that over 70% of pedos are gay

>Anyway, if he *IS* a Muslim, he's not really a Muslim if he supports gay marriage.

He could be ignorant. Just like how some christians are ignorant that worshipping satan is wrong if it's done as a joke.

He likely have not read the Quran which explicitly say it's one of the most degenerate things human can do.

>>the part in the same book that tells us to kill faggots? don't mind it hehe

The Quran only mentions punishments very few times. It does not mention to kill faggots (although the Prophet Muhammed said that if anyone was caught doing homosexual acts then the one who does it and the one who let it be done on him should be killed), but the Quran do mention that Allah made sure the people of Soddom died.

Fuck gay rights, they shouldnt have the right to marry or have jobs in the military. #ThrowaGayoffaBuilding

The feminizing of men here is worse than him being gay.

The haddith says it. It was written by Mohamed, therefore its also law

This. I had a devout Muslim as a sociology professor. Guy was from Bangladesh and an open Bernie supporter. Scared half the class when he said he was against gay marriage and pro-life as he follows Islam.

>ginger kid wants to fuck blue eyed arab
jeez

>Youtube starts to create their own content promoting liberal agendas

>Videos are widely downvoted, popular comments deleted repeatedly.

>Hire a liberal art college to make animated 'child friendly' video

>Nothing suspicious pic related

Gay kid stalks another kid and rapes him the movie.

I would watch it.

Somebody should make rule 34 of this.

Of course (although not written by Mohammed, but several different witnesses... still in practice have the same value as the Quran)

It's fine. In fact it's preferred. I mean it's 2017, come on guys

i've got this

>inb shadman

I think it's a cute animation, calm down Sup Forums.

Faggot shit

What wrong with tobey's kids?

it actually is flawless logic

This, I can't see any hidden intent here

Me neither,i dont know whats Sup Forums so angry about,this is cute and lovely.It's telling yo- erm our children that love is love

Nothing. His son can be whatever he wants to be

You're a champ.

Religion definitely isn't the answer.

updooted cause fuck this cancer board

I hope you smash your fucking skull open today.

Thumbs downed and reported for child abuse

jewtube's algorithms measure activity rather than how well-voted something is

a downvote only makes jewtube rank the video higher in it's lists.

Yeah and so what? Gay kids exist but the right wing driving kids into the fringe of society has allowed the left wing to creep into and indoctrinate them into the current wave of marxism.

Here in NZ the gays I've met are more right wing than I am and absolutely hate Muslims with a passion. I'm not one to give an ally to an enemy because I don't like who they date.

Reminder that Christians are all egalitarians and believe the Jews are the chosen people and support Israel unquestionably.

>muh based homosexuals
don't you have a sheep to fuck kiwi?

How come no one of you have pointed out this was made by a kike?

inb4 (((they))) give it a couple (((oscars)))

Not an argument

Remember. Thumbs down isn't enough. Report this shit, and check "Child abuse"

It isn't but shows something that we hate from people like you

Arguments?

Its the parents fault for letting kids watch this

Not like its being broadcasted on cartoon network

being degenerates.

youtube is a blatant leftist shill platform. if they keep this up, they might lose their dominance to another site.

Gays are fine, we're not mudslimes and they're not trannies, calm down ffs

>tfw studying a film and animation degree
>tfw my final year project is a 3d animated short film
>tfw i have a transgender as a project partner
>tutors and lectrues constantly virtue signalling toward trans, gay and minorities and constantly talking about male patriarchal oppression
>tfw every time I got to class I want to fucking kill myself

We also had to watch this film as 'inspiration' for our own short film.. I'm going to be dropping as many subtle redpills in our project with a heap of subliminal messaging, What should I include in my film guys? Keep in mind it's aimed at 5-13 year olds.

those kids are both jews

Checked. We all got sent an email from the head tutor about a week before we met the transgender person telling us that this biological woman preferred the pronouns 'he/him'

he's probably right, my fellow janez.
I've noticed in recent years that most of my left-wing friends either identify with some form of LGBT perversion, or are incredibly supportive of it. LGBT bullshit isn't just some wannabe civil rights frontline for these lunatics, it's now an integral part of their ideology, and that's partially because of how much these people disgust an honest conservative.

But we can't really help it, can we? I've been thinking about it lately, and I think out of all these LGBT degenerates, bisexuals are by far the worst. I really don't mind it if you're gay who's at least kinda monogamous, or has some sense of decency, but a bisexual will never have that. I think the growth of this rainbow faggotry's a direct product of rise in bisexual behaviour amongst males.

That's what we should actually talk about. Not gays or trannies or lesbians, we need to talk about why bisexuality is on the rise, and how to take a stance against it. They are by far more dangerous than gays too, since they're the reason STDs spread from gay community onto the heterosexual couples.

>comments from people who say degenerate shit supporting mental diseases 200 likes
>video has 800k likes
really makes you think how much shlomo goldstein pays youtube

A rainbow mixing together into a ugly brown mush

>saying muslims don't hate gays
i love useful idiots

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

It sounds better when it is uneditted

Can you make redpilled animes in your country?

wheres the poz scene

This is perfect.. How should I implement this? in a poster?

Just sneak in as much redpilling as you can

Yeah I was thinking in adding some of Hitler's paintings hanging on the wall or is that too autistic?

what the quran says is that sodom and gomora are degenerates and were smashed for being degenerates

of course homosexuals being the unintelligent pieces of shit they are simply do not understand the meaning of the message

either way marriage is exclusively between man and woman in the quran
that animated short film encourages preteen - teenager "messing around" and homosexuality among children

that is just ridiculous

Here's a low res shot of the Animation.

I'd go for using symbolism more than subliminal messaging.

this is too unrealistic to be propaganda
i mean, a ginger with friends?
who could believe that

Will keep that in mind thanks user

lol

>almost all pedos are men
>half of victims are girls
> this means half of pedos are straight

Seems legit. Hell hop over to Sup Forums for a day and I bet most the cp is straight.

I was thinking just a bit more subtle.

This shit is illegal in my country, but somehow is not banned for my region yet. weird.

IF I HAD THE SAME FUCKING BUDGET AS THEY DID HOLY FUCK

I bet it was Jewish hackers.

I took one film class as an elective in school. Full of more Trannys and queers than I even knew existed at the school.

>either way marriage is exclusively between man and woman in the quran

True... There is no possible way for any other kind of marriage in islam. A marriage needs several requirements to be valid.

There is no marriage without a wali (male muslim guardian, usually family member), which only women can have.

And there is no marriage without a mahr (which can only be given by a male to a woman). Shia muslims let men change genders, but in sunni islam there is no such thing except the people who are born intersex who can choose one or the other, but needs to marry the opposite sex.

So homosexual marriage will never be a thing in Islam. Although some "imams" have done such marriages they have done it completely without any of the requirements in the Quran and hadith. Basically they just emulate christian marriages.

Except we literally don't. Retard.

The gay 5% of males supply 50% of almost all pedos.
>y-yeah but the straight 95% of the male population supplies the other 50%
Are you retarded?

I just took a photography class and decided I was never going to touch anything that could be associated with art again.

Hahah yeah I know man just been playing around with stuff. I haven't fleshed anything out yet fully but here is some stuff from one of the scenes

>cute short film

upvote

They are always choc a bock full of fags and liberal morons. It's so funny watching them talk about happenings with the most brainwashed perspective of everything. It's like the can't see past their safe spaces.

It was hilarious, in the film class (literally about violence and sex in film) they were crying out about being "triggered" and the prof had to walk on fucking eggshells discussing anything in order to not offend the "its" in the class.