Imran awan thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0L3ndiZ3m7k
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
archive.is/QY2Rq
youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=0L3ndiZ3m7k

More info on this? Arrival where?

Belgian bro holding the fort. No time to carpet meme. Just letting you know your effort isnt wasted.

Wish I knew dude. Saved it from another thread, but I have the feeling it's very important

bump

Imran to the airport Awan

I am not an ant sir. I am a human bean that would like to read this but I can't

Share the story as much as you can to everyone. There's a media blackout on this

Its called reverse image search you fucking lazyfuck you.

kek

Checked
And based

I tried, you testical munching connoisseur

Awan(Pakistan) got intel about India from the DNC(Who is allied with China)

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

WW3 is very likely going to be [Pakistan vs India vs China]. The DNC can add "starting WW3" to there long list of problems.

Just

Where is Debbie hiding? Could we find her with our meme autism?

Raj Fernando is getting away

>muh hackers
>muh hacking
>hack hack hack
>hacked
This is such an overused buzzword that just gets tossed around like nothing by tech illiterate morons. Any confidential data related to elections should be stored on machines running OpenBSD at least, and if they're networked then the LAN should NOT be allowed to connect to the Internet. Any data that needs to be transferred should be hand delivered on an encrypted hard drive. This is common sense. Faggots at the DNC should be able to request and pay for a solution from Green Hills Software which provides RTOSs that are used in military equipment like fighter jets and is basically unhackable. This is a matter of national security, not preventing some asshole on counterstrike from finding out where you live.

TLDR retards are surprised that their abhorrent security was compromised by pajeets or vodka niggers or (insert third world country here)

Debbie's gonna come out of hiding and speak in Florida 3555 South Ocean Drive Hollywood today

THEY SAID AMRAN WOULD MAKE IT RAIN!!!! I'M FUCKING THIRSTY OVER HERE!

Media black out. Only few places talk about it. The more we tell other people the better

what happened to the trump+fox+sethrich=fakenews? it was even trending on twitter the other day, nobody's going into depth on this?

It's still all over twitter. It's all bullshit to distract us from Imran Awan

bump de bump.

>Steven Wasserman, Brother of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Overseeing Awan Imran Case
archive.is/QY2Rq

youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I

>Nawaz Sharif connection when?

Wow

Search George Webb he found their shipping records. Diplomatic status shipping containers and his shipping facility in Pakistan

until trump oversees it

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>It may have not been "Russians"who hacked the election

Peculiar how Clinton lost votes in swing states in counties that relied on electronic voting machines when compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots.I wouldn't put it past run of the mill right wing scumbags to rig an election in addition to our new Russian bff's

Not on One America News Network, which is THE only legitimate channel to find any actual news reporting. Liz Wheeler & Investigative reporter Luke Rosiak, who has been on the Awans since Feb.: youtu.be/RZIajZJKA4Q

Most people I know waste their time being entertained by the likes of Carlson's SJW & fluff crap entertainment, that they have NO clue who & what the Awans even are!
"Oh but his facial expressions are so funny!!" Yeah, that's the point. He's a freaking hack entertainer & why OANN is such a secret.

Любoй pyccкий здecь?

THIS THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY A RUSSIAN BOT