Why are Americans so fat and stupid?

Europeans tend to be a lot less slim and fit. How come Americans are so fat and stupid? I know the GMOs hit you hard but damn. This isnt even a meme anymore

everything in the environment is toxic and doesn't promote good physical or mental health

>Europeans tend to be a lot less slim and fit

And you call Americans fat?

Anglo genes.

byproduct of global domination, you wouldn't unerstand.

My God. If we are stupid then you are completely fucking brain dead. You moron fucks open up the flood gates to allow people who want to rape and murder you into your nations.

That is the most fucking stupid thing ever in the history of mankind.

because we're the richest and most abundant country. we are literally so inundanted with resources and easy lives that we've become fat.

PS: Europeans aren't far behind, faggot.

Fuck off, slidethreadnigger

I'm unironically starting to believe that the EU flag is code for "be patient, I have autism".

Ive never been to America is it really that bad? do they drive around in mobility scooters because they are so fat?

Corn syrup, look it up, they put it in everything.

It's something to do with the government subsidizing the shit out of it so it's cheaper to use it for a lot of things.

While I eat vegetables and protein & exercise my competition is ruining themselves, works for me.

There certainly are a lot of fatties. Basically imagine if Greggs became a nation. If you start visualising belly-wheel levels of fatty, dial it back a bit.

To be fair, that's probably a family of degenerates. They usually exist in groups.

>Europeans tend to be a lot less slim and fit.
Guess you're not really in any position to call anybody else stupid there, Ahmed.

Because they dont realise how much sugar they ate eating and they dont give a fuck anyway.

Its practically impossible to not eat excess sugar in the US unless you only eat vegtables.

It's not so bad as you might think. Portion control is non-existent though, that's my personal guess at a culprit.

>European
i dont even need to say anything

White Americans are supposed to be living more like the Amish, doing hard work.

thats definitely a huge factor. especially in animal products calories can add up quickly