Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just look at that nose

Why do kikes hate Lauren so much?

Literally queen of pol

jealous of semi-aesthetic noses

The jew fears the Lauren.

How much does Ezra hate himself for giving birth to that which will destroy him?

L0OMER is like a chinese knockoff movie that gets rushed to beat the real thing to DVD.

Jealousy
I bet they will kick Loomer out themselves if she pesists.

That was quick you beta cuck

Is ad hominems all you can do? Really, I have never seen a single civilized post from you folks.

uh, excuse me sweetie, YOU people?
want tone down on the casual racism?
k thnx

My girlfriend got a nose job (not a kike, just retarded) years ago and has had two follow up procedures to "correct" the first one, and will probably have a third. After a nose job you can look forward to intense pain, vomiting up a large amount of blood that you swallowed during and after surgery, and possibly losing your sense of smell. She also has some facial numbness in a few places. I was a helpful and nurturing boyfriend for the second surgery but the third one I told her she was on her own because plastic surgery is retarded, a true sign of mental illness. She looked just fine before the surgeries but women are fucking stupid.

Think about this: have you EVER been talking to a male friend of yours who was telling you about a girl he saw or met and he even mentioned her nose? Like "bro this girl had the most BANGIN nose I've ever seen, I would do anything to get my hands on that nose!". Not a single man in history has given a fuck about noses. The only way a big nose attached to a smokin body would be a sexual turnoff is if it is truly monsterous, or the man is such a stormfaggot that he won't fuck a big-nosed girl for fear she is a jewess. Even then I think most stormfags would just be happy to get some tang and would overlook her jewishness, or even be turned on by it.

post before and after pics

nah dude big kike noses are objectively ugly

Actually manlets get on women about their noses because its an easy target and one they can see lel. But you're right if you're looking down at a woman's nose unless she's a a nigger or giant jew nose it's basically irrelevant.

And yet she's still a fucking minger.

nah

>objectively ugly
>objectively
There is nothing objective about your describing something as "ugly". You don't seem to know what objective actually means. Her nose wasn't big to begin with, either. It was pure female mental insecurity bullshit, nothing more. She got the first one way before I knew her, just after high school. Now she's 40 and I'm 100% certain that nobody in the world gives a fuck about her nose. When I tried to talk her out of the "corrective" follow ups I pointed out that she will never get a promotion at work for her nose (again, not jewish or else that would maybe be true), and even if she wants to leave me she's not going to have men fawning over her special nose.

Next she wants to get a butt lift. She exercises regularly and at 40 she has the ass of a 20 year old. I told her that if she did that I was going to leave town for a week so I don't have to deal with her after surgery. She can go stay at her mom's house and let her nurse her back to health from her ELECTIVE surgery.

I love her, but women are stupid.

>There is nothing objective about your describing something as "ugly".
wrong

Except that everything in that graphic is completely correct.

Shoop out the rest of her face. I want to see your wife's jew nose

Which is funny because Lauren at least makes videos.
This kike has self-proclaimed herself spokeperson of the alt-right, has done literally nothing and has opened a few hours ago a patron asking $2k to replace her car's tires.

t. kike

No it's not. Lauren is already talking about quitting politics when she has kids. She's already in a monogamous relationship with a man.

#Iraqi #Chaldean

B-BUT MUH PIOUS MIDDLE EASTERN CHRISTIANS.

Why do you Christcuck retards shill for sandniggers again?

Is he white?

You really don't know what it means. Consider the following statement:

"You are objectively retarded."

The reason this is a correct statement is that there will be no deviation between any given observer's opinion regarding the statement. You could be observed by anyone, anywhere, from any culture or planet and the observer will still come to the same conclusion. In contrast to that, "big" is almost always a subjective term. Big relative to what?

agreed

"men" who have strong negative opinions about any woman's nose are unapologetic cocksmokers, thirsty for dick, constantly grasping for any unsecured member to force past their teeth. it's not a great life.

>Jew getting a nose job to try and blend in with the white goys

I'm enraged at this picture. It's such a common practice but to actually see it first hand is infuriating. My hate for kikes knows no limits

>You could be observed by anyone, anywhere, from any culture or planet and the observer will still come to the same conclusion

I giggled a little bit

you're probs just ugly i wouldnt worry about it too much dude

Yes.

Loomer is hiding it since she is jewish, that is a problem when you are made to replace Lauren

proofs?

I'm not sure who's jewing whom at this point.

This is her boyfriend

You know the answer :^)

You're always being jewd

He looks like a fag

Jews only encourage race mixing so there will be uglier people than them.

If only. Nowadays you can't tell chinese knock off from originals until you start using them

>not a kike, just retarded

>He looks like a fag
Doesn't matter. Stop moving the goalpost.

Just look at this white privilege.

>mocking Lauren for taking donations
>demanding donations for rotten tires
It's like these people aren't self aware

see
I probably am ugly but I still fuck a 3D woman and blast my nuts into a real vagina on a regular basis. You sound like the kind of cockgargler that would sabotage any chance at pussy so you don't have to admit to yourself that you're a faggot. I can just hear you now, telling another closeted friend that you just couldn't get down with some attractive horny girl because her eyebrows were too bushy, when any real man would have plowed that ass properly and not even noticed her eyebrows because his brain was so clouded with pure testosterone-fueled lust.

I'm curious, what are your opinions on female eyebrows?

Pretty handsome guy no homo.

Why do Americans think handsome = fag?

Wasn't moving goalposts, just a statement of fact. He appears to be white but also looks like a fag

consider surgery if youre so insecure god damn

>nosenberg
Oy veyyyyy.

Lol it's the Finnish White knight.

Because thinking a guy is handsome makes you a fag

>being a lying cuck

Is that you, Barbara Lerner Spectre?

So the jews got goyed... What's your point Mikko?

>n..n..no YOU'RE insecure not me i'm fine i'mjust fine
sick bants bro, nailed it. I am very upset and mad. Close my Sup Forums account pls I'm never coming back because I got wrecked too hard and will never recover. killing myself now, goodbye.

Lauren is love

Those who hate her are obvious shills.

brah..

He is white, and they are monogamous. Stop trying to drag it out to make it fit your narrative, it is Pilpul, and it is a Jewish practice.

My point is that you're a lying cunt and everyone can see it. My point is you will be the first to get the rope when the day comes.

sub par, australia, sub par. we expect better from you guys

she better not give it up before marriage

>My point is that you're a lying cunt
No I'm not. You're the kike shill here.

It was already implied that she wasn't a virgin in a video she made. It was about how women shouldn't be whores.

Is it surprising? No. Most women lose their virginity early these days.

All of your posts have been nothing but attacks on his character thus far. Why don't you argue his viewpoints?

That leftist wrote a whole essay and you blew him out in one word

I have no narrative, he looks like a fag you can't deny that

only jews had property siezed
i mean its basically confirmed shes a kike
shimeon, worked with ezra levants the rebel, hangs around jews, is trying to sound like a edgy 4chinker , pay for my patreon travels goym, send me more money now that they banned me goym

shit like this is typical jew shit

That's the Finnish White knight. I've already had many discussions with him. He's a kike shill and shills for his kike lady 24/7.

JIHADED.com

Well groomed, possibly a metrosexual. But clearly he is heterosexual as he is actively engaged in reliationship with a woman.

This. She's controlled opposition to control and point the anger of the goys. She never talks about the kikes and have worked directly for the kikes. That's how you know she's a kike shill.

>shill with a cuckfetish
unexptected

You have not posted a single factual thing ITT.

I don't believe for a second that you're Swedish. A Swede would know that there is nothing Jewish about the name Simonsen and that it is a common Scandinavian surname. You're a fucking kike yourself, aren't you.

>i mean its basically confirmed shes a kike
Nah mate, it's basically confirmed you're a kike (not to mention a cuck too, Möhammed)

kek

You seem to suffer from a case of confirmation bias.

I'm exposing her for being a race mixing whore and a kike.

Why are you lying though?

Everyone does. Including yourself. It's how we manage that... Now look at all this

and tell me she isn't controlled opposition. Remember the only enemy that matters is the kikes.

>pic
She says that she doesn't care if her boyfriend is black.

She's a kike whore.

You're exposing her as someone who takes selfies and masking it behind your cuck fetish.

Good job.

I'm not. Why do you never answer my questions Mikko? Explain to me how she isn't controlled opposition

Projecting. Now answer this

You seem to have a lot of pics of her, so where are the noodz?

She's a virgin though ;^)

why must you shills always be lead by your cuck fetishes in this way?

The unbelievably childish, petty, tantrumesque obsession over hating on Laura Loomer is the sound of the 1488 retards returning to total-obscurity from their incredible journey to almost-total-obscurity. You people are garbage, all you have left is Paul Town Twitter, your faggy podcast network is as good as dead, the daily stormer will always be a joke, Dennise Wise will never show his face or debate anyone, you aren't growing, you're done. Your dead failure ideaology with it's big stupid saturn worshiping left-turning swastika of evil is D E A D. AMERICA WON

TRUMP DOESN'T SECRETLY LIKE YOU, TRUMP IS AMERICAN, TRUMP IS A WINNER, TRUMP DOESN'T WORSHIP FAILURE AND BLACK MAGIC SYMBOLOGY, DIPSHITS. DEMOGRAPHICS ARE IN GOD'S HANDS, NOT YOURS, WORLD-CHANGING HEROES WOW!

No, a majority of the worlds population does not, but atleast you have admitted that to yourself, that is already half the way done.

If you're just a genuine guy asking questions why are you lying about her being Jewish when you know that she is not? Why are you digging up stuff she said years ago instead of talking about what she is doing now? Is it because you're doing what your leftist god Alinsky taught you?

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

That's very naive. See pic.

lol tl;dr

>digging up stuff she said years ago instead of talking about what she is doing now
lol this I made that one myself.

Now answer my questions first. Or is "she has changed her mind now" the only excuse you can come up with? And has she really?

>Rules_for_Radicals
He is either following them by the book or just parrots the talikng points of other shills here.

Why do you always argue with them over topics everyone here at this point knows to be false? Surely you could find something better to devote your time to.

>she was a kike
>she is no longer a kike

ok

wtf I love subversive kike opposition now
>captcha: pick the helicopter

I probably should. I'll just drop this poll result that proves that Sup Forums generally likes Lauren here so this Swedish cuckold doesn't get to mislead people too much.

Yeah and now she support white nationalism, white identity politics and she is actively figthing alongside European Identitarian movements and she quit (((Rebel Media))) after they made anti-white nationalism video with muh based black guy

I know it pains you shills that an attractive girl is making money by doing the things we all believe in but leave your cuck fetishes out of it

Please dont tell me she looks like that now

>Swede
Shouldn't you be sucking Ahmed's dick?

No I just hate kike shills. She's controlled opposition and will prevent people from going 1488 and that's why she must die some way or another.

Everyone that doesn't go full 1488 is controlled opposition. Do I know if she's a kike? No I don't but judging by her posts that's a real possibility. She could have faked her 23andMe it's very easy to do, but ultimately it doesn't matter.

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT SHE'S SHILLING FOR THE KIKES!

i.e. controlled opposition.