Why are men so obsessed with MGTOW? There is a bigger problem than pursuing women. That's video games...

Why are men so obsessed with MGTOW? There is a bigger problem than pursuing women. That's video games. It is the greatest problem for young men, it is a habit that needs to be eradicated in its entirety to be a truly successful man.

I've realized this and my life has improved - my income, my mood, my fitness and my knowledge.

FUCK off dumb kike, men just need to start kindnaping and raping loli's

Fuck off jew

ITT: I HATE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THINGS

>MGTOW
you mean a bunch of >tfw no gf and wizards who are pretending they're "leaving" a market they were never involved in, in the first place?

Most physically, emotionally, and intellectually stunted group of people out there. On par with trigglypuff and the likes. MGTOW ought to fucking kill themselves already.

Roastie is so mad lel.

virgin detected

enjoy you cats landwhale. Women are a waste of time for anyone over 100 iq.

>the world of MGTOW revolves around video games.

Those are just basement dwelling neckbeards. The world of MGTOW is far greater than letting yourself go to shit.

I like dudes who play video games though, I actively encourage them to do so.
The less competition on sexual market, the better.

>Women are a waste of time for anyone over 100 iq.
Once again, virgin faggot detected.
>I-i don't need woman
You sound like an angsty teenager, how exactly are you going to raise a family without women? Are you one of these post-modern nihilistic commies? Show me a single attractive member of any of the MGTOW movements.

roasty confirmed

Games sucknow anyway, repeated paradigms, on repeat.

Whats the point of raising a family when I have a better chance of correctly calling a coin flip than I do of finding a woman who wont destroy it because she wants to get back on the cock carousel?

>to be a truly successful man.
Oh you want to go there. All right fagot. I counter with:
To be a successful man you must kill, cause to submit or enslave all competition. You must take any and all women you desire regardless of their marriage status or her wishes. Lastly you must father 100 sons to carry on your legacy of conquering the universe.

I have a family and married a God fearing woman who is obedient to me. When I heard about MGTOW I right away saw it as a bunch of fat losers trying desperately to recover their masculinity while still acting like a bunch of beta-cucks throwing their life away. I will just continue to build my wealth so I can take on more wives and make up for these faggots.

>Why are men so obsessed with MGTOW?
You get all of your info from recycled Sup Forums shitposts. Most people don't actually give a fuck.

>who is obedient to me
lol Sure thing. Better check under the bed for strange underwear or shoes.

>6-7 hour days
>5 days a week
>asian boss barely speaks English
>serve barely retarded jigs, their little apes, and illigals and their broods
>7.25
>any asian that walks in instantly gets paid more
>all back staff are illigals and get payed more than front.
Fuck you faggot, try and take away my end of day decompression

in reality you go to work as early in morning as you can to escape your wife and fantasize about a distopian future where you can marry other women

have fun, i'm playin vidya tonight lol