The jews are kvetching to the point where we might not be able to contain it

The jews are kvetching to the point where we might not be able to contain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FNS3RcWU1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump bringing in the RAISE act fucked with their demographic manipulation.

Thank fucking god Hillary lost.

Isn't this considered unethical? She's a civil rights lawyer and she's publicly making prejudiced statements. I would think this type of behavior is grounds for disbarment. Is this considered acceptable or just when it's said about white people?

Why contain it?

we should run with this. Maybe someone here has the list of useful twitter accounts like hannity, sargon, cernovich, and all the other e-celebs. We might be able to get traction with one of them and make her have to defend a comment about not supporting white peoples rights.

S'cool.

She's actively campaigning against white rights. Not even trying to hide it any more.

>Kvetching intensifies

This is the reason Trump won.

After all these centuries, you'd think they would realize the point they need to shut the fuck up before they get diasporaed/inquisitioned/shoa'd

>jews now posing as white
>trying to push that it's cool and edgy to hate on your own race
le exorcist headspin.gif

This, they wound up creating the very "Hitler" they feared would emerge.

>this type of behavior is grounds for disbarment.

They've been doing this for a while, my man.

White people don't have civil rights. Civil rights are something that blacks didn't have, but were then given to them. White people don't even enter the equation here.

we need people by the thousands to pose as jewish call for #OpenBoredersForIsrael so we can infiltrate them

If someone were to suggest Jews weren't worthy of civil rights because they'd been too long in an exclusive and entitled position they'd be tarred and feathered in the media by these fucking kikes.

This is why they've been kicked out of every country they've ever been in up until 1945.

BLM and all those other fucks already got SHUT DOWN because they were trying to push that shit in Tel Aviv.

Part of me wants to see a nig uprising happen just so these kikes can learn that niggers can't tell the difference between whites and Jews.

Peak Kvetch was November 8. Jews momentarily dropped the facade and went overtly anti-white.

Then I guess they went to synagogue the next weekend and the rabbi told them all to calm down because they're living in Golus and the goyim will kill them all if they knew what was actually being taught about them in the Talmud.

What is the quickest way to make her self destruct?

MAGA

jesus man that is brutal

it's like all the TV shows with (((white))) actors that are most definitely not white

She is such a fucking yenta.
Her husband must hate his life.

and what do the muslims think about this

It's amazing how out in the open they are. They think normies are on their side with this shit.

Oy Vey!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6FNS3RcWU1U

Muslims have been the historical allies of Jews against whites for centuries. When the Ottomans took Buda, the first thing that happened was the Jews flooded in and enslaved all the white Christian children for use as sex slaves. They fought alongside the Muslims in Spain against Christians. They're behind every NGO which floods the West with Muslims.

because romans destroyed their country and then the jews created islam to destroy the romans

oy vey

fuck off jewboy

If Lisa Bloom wants genocide, give her genocide.

To say that my government should not protect its white citizens is an act of war.

I'm pushing 50 but I'll get off my tired ass to do this

Whites are aware of the JQ. Asians are aware of the JQ. Hispanics are aware of the JQ. Blacks are aware of the JQ.

So when is it going to happen?

you know RAISE is absolutely the best thing to have ever been announced by the US government because it's causing EXACTLY right people to spontaneously combust

/thread

also might I add - they were looking for their messiah...some of em missed Him...so they made their own. also keep in mind, there were more jews in Babylon than in Jerusalem/Palestine at the time of the temple being destroyed

And AFTER 1945 as well. Guatemala 2014 to name one.

so jews did 9/11

..heh

>OY VEY GOYIM ONLY MY CLIENTS WHITE DOLLARS SHOULD GO TO ME!

>Hideous

>RAISE
I must be out of the loop. What's that?

dunno which I want first, day of rope or day of ovens

>jews
to be more precise: Edomites. claim to be jews but are not. only there to incite hatred for real jews.

fact is, there is no way to trace that these are the edomites are ancient Israelites but we can definitely see that the assyrians dismantled the northern kingdom of israel and spread them around in europe

how bout it's just safer to agree that anyone who tries to invade white countries in any way and push agendas that involve us getting blacked, needs to be gassed

its complicated. most of them actually think they are doing the right thing.

yeah that would the Just thing to do...i just dont think true justice is something todays man cares for.

They were told to calm down then scrawled swastikas on the synagogue.

What is it about shifty kikes that makes them unable to stop themselves from making that pose?

Someone tell her it was her fellow Jew who proposed that white supremacist immigration act.

these are exactly the type of posts that enrage normies, keep them coming.

Is there a lawyer client option similar to boycott/ad takedown campaigns?

Asking for a friend.

tfw Sup Forums taught me more Yiddish and Hebrew than anything else ever did.

updating the US legal immigration system to be as strict as it was pre-1965, if not earlier.

EMOTIONAL KIKEBOOK SLIDE THREAD

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH , NEW AUDIO TAPES ARE OUT , NEVER FORGET DEMS PAYING FOR RUSSIA-GATE . PRISON TIME SOON

SHAREBLUE , MEDIA MATTERS, CORRECT THE RECORD ARE DONE

MORE THAN ENOUGH ROPE TO GO AROUND

EGAS FROM ORBIT.... IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

Sup Forums is always right

because the Jews invited in the Romans because they were unable to govern themselves and then got pissed the Romans were better at governing them and rebelled, thus ensuring their destruction

Being evil, generally

Fuck off nigger

Jews don't have foresight. Their instincts drive them to constantly undermine and destroy, they are utterly unable to stop themselves from doing it.
That's why they've been thrown out of 109 countries and counting.

Just shut the fuck up

found the shill

shills are shilling hard today.... must be another nothing burger going around or maybe around the corner.

How does it feel to get shilled shill ?

RED PILLS ALL DAY SON !

Im ready for your childish , emotional retort...

I bet he browses Sup Forums and thinks how funny it is if he said this on an interview

This. Never trust a Jew.

zRfPKp9C is the discord if you want to discuss this

Fuck off kike

Hasn't that always been the case throughout history?

Keep it up , i live for shilling shills faggot.

>white people have rights
hideous

Kek

In case anyone is confused this jewish cunt is NOT white. She despises whites.

The Jews burned that bridge when they created Israel.

They can't ever resist stabbing some group or nation in the back.

>Muslims have been the historical allies of Jews against whites for centuries. When the Ottomans took Buda, the first thing that happened was the Jews flooded in and enslaved all the white Christian children for use as sex slaves. They fought alongside the Muslims in Spain against Christians.
jews have also been the historical allies of whites against whites for centuries, they've always been merchants and moneylenders so it's not surprising that they'd fill those roles during war

whynotboth.jpg

There was a recount and it is more like 250.

>Guatemala 2014
when even illiterate peasants know you're evil and kick your ass out

Such is life. That doesn't mean we should tolerate this kind of behavior from guests in our western nations. That shit was 2000 years ago, get over it and move on.

Thank goodness we have DNA testing. Now they have no place to hide when it happens again.

first smart burger post i've seen in a while now, that's right they can never hide again thanks to their own genetic companies such as 23andme, the irony is delicious

Let it spill over to the schools and churches
Let the bodies pile up in the streets
In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Keep it up, kike filth. Just remember that when the real Day of the Gas comes it will be all your fault.

i love that they are doubling down on their anti-white BS

>then the jews created islam to destroy the romans
>Probably a christcuck that won't admit his religion was the one actually designed by jews

Most muslims want shoah the jews, why they would make a religion like this? Much better to create a religion that tells you to accept everyone and be a good docile, servile goy.

I'm pretty sure you can't test everybody. Would it be only used on suspects (not obvious/proven Jews)?

>le christianity is cucked meme
Explain to me why the rise of humanitarianism, people's rights and PC all happened when atheism was on the raise... I wonder why (((enlightened))) people didn't stand against Jewish manipulations.
>inb4 pope
He's actually a cuck.

white people are the problem

Too late for that. Have to start regularly killing these people.

>we

Lynch this bitch

on 9/11 the only people who knew exactly what was happening were my super jewishing devout friends. they immed said "it was the muslims"

so did they sow a fake division while they both double bilked us?

Lol, I wondered why the kike media got abruptly silent about BLM after straight months of basically front page coverage.

No need worry if everyone is already testing themselves already

t. fag here.

It's a reptilian thing. It's the natural result of the reptile mid-brain being dominant over the (newer) mammalian frontal lobes. In their ancient programmed DNA it makes them feel safe, but in reality it makes them apparent to normal people.

Thank God, indeed.
God bless President Trump and The United States of America.