Trannies...

Trannies. Lemme ask you about the millions of abominations who eventually "snap" out of the transgender trance and face reality they are not the oposite sex and end up being happier living a normal life where they're univerally accepted and don't have to be forced into everyones lives to be accepted.

What triggers the "snap" into reality that makes you trannies suddenly turn normal?

I guess that's what happens when you don't "pass", it just pointless at that point, I'm so glad I passed even before starting HRT :3

mentally ill faggot

Huh, good for that guy.

Was Chris Crocker ever transgender or just flamboyantly gay?

kill yourself faggot

>1488

Post picures, faggot!

He was a fucking troll trying to get youtube famous.
He might be gay but he was never an actually tranny. It was all a character.

For me it was seeing how disgusting an old man like Bruce Jenner looks when playing dress up. Then, thank god, I learned about dilating before it was too late. Also it occurred to be... Who the fuck would choose the be a female!? Especially one that can't have kids! If you can't even have kids, the primary function of a female, why would you opt to be weaker, emotionally unstable, have to rely on fleeting looks (assuming you have any to begin with), and never being taken seriously unless you prove yourself to be an outlier who isn't a dumb bitch. Yeah, no thanks. I'm just going to be the man I was born to be.

I don't give a shit if my brain fixes itself someday nice but for now I have to deal with it.

So American females/males are nothing but style?

Post pics or you're lying.

Passing it's a meme. You don't, sweetie. Everyone who sees you it's thinking "Ew that's a man."

Kill yourself faggot

DIE ALREADY

The lady who cried leave Brittany alone was a guy? Huh, I thought she was a female transitioning to male. Learn something new everyday.

Pretty fashy cut there...he still a lefty?

every time I see a "mtf" posting about becoming a woman its all surface, about beauty ideals and "passing", as if the only thing that makes a woman is having a somewhat feminine appearance. i dont fucking get it.

Or you could just not. Pretending to be the opposite sex than you were born as isn't going to make things any better

When I have to dilate every day and my peepees and poopoos smell like the shit of a dying man and pus. When I fart pus out of my new """"vagina"""" and have to try and tell people it's cum. When my masculine biology and aging inevitably and aggressively asserts itself, no matter how many hormones I take in my middle age, and I can't get a sugar daddy to finance my useless ass because now i'm too ugly/don't pass

Then I just shoot myself in the face. And good riddance.

because that's the whole point it's caused by a mental illness that makes you wanna kill yourself because you're male and want to look female and there's no point in living if you have to go on like that.
I don't pretend, I know what I am. I really don't give a shit about other peoples assumptions of me and the reasons they come up with in their head for why I do this. I'm just happy that I'm happy with my body now and it doesn't make me want to peel myself away into nothing.

I was always under the impression he was just over the top gay, the past couple girlfriends I've had followed him on twitter or whatever and all said the same thing.

Yeah I don't think he was actually a tranny. Was he a strange individual? Most definitely but just really really gay.

I think it's just part of growing up OP. Some folks do it in middle school, others high school or even college but most kids go through some kind of period where they get kind of weird. Either they revolt or go the exact opposite and become annoyingly goodie goodie but after that phase we grow up and return back to a somewhat stable existence, hopefully even alittle smarter learning from our mistakes

so what is the suitable treatment for dysphoria iyo?
what is it to "look female"? there are lots of masculine and androgynous looking women

No internet and a stable 7-16 manual labor job routine.

Most mental illnesses and strange thinking happen when you sit around useless with no purpose and fucking up your normal daily rhythm.

For me it was dating a gay Nazi who redpilled me and I went to therapy and cured myself , before any damage was done, I was able to visualise the horrors of that life and the eventual suicide caused from the social void of being outcast

And my identity crisis passed and I loved myself for who I was

>I really don't give a shit about other peoples assumptions of me and the reasons they come up with in their head for why I do this.

Statements like this are only uttered by attention whores who care quite a bit what others think of them.

We all know why you do it. You have an untreated mental illness and you've been convinced by predators pushing an agenda that your delusional way of thinking is correct

Even if you think you feel like you're a woman on the inside, you don't actually feel like a woman on the inside. It's impossible for you to fathom how it feels to actually be a woman. It's your mentally ill male brain trying to construct some version of "womanhood" in your mind

Or you could just be like most trannies who are actually autogynophiliac meaning they're sexually aroused by the thought of themselves with a vagina. That's why male trannies outnumber female ones 2:1. Lots of males with that perversion are incorrectly labeled trans and hide behind the label to low key push their fetish

you may be right.
i am still interested in the perspective of a trans person on this, usually when I ask these questions I just get called a bigot or whatever

>1488

>For me it was dating a gay Nazi who redpilled me and I went to therapy and cured myself

Cute :3

What a waste of a get

That faggot saved your flaming sissy arse, you should be thankful as he is 100% right about self-mutilators regretting it and killing themselves incredibly often as well as everyone hating freaks

Nope, it's not common obviously but some people do pass, the only reason I started HRT was just to ensure I didn't change, I don't care all that much about gender.

Well I can't show you that I pass without showing my face, and I'm sorry I can't do that here obviously, there are plenty of cute examples out there anyway!

You've ever get that feeling where you wake up from a nightmare and feel so relived it was just a dream

That's how it feels

I am, i always show him how appreciative of him I am. He's got me back into lifting and mentally I feel so much better

Kill yourself pasta nigger

Confirmed manface

this is exactly what i was thinking. I probably would have if i could've passed.

Chris Crocker may look more masculine now but internally he is still effeminate. He cross-dresses and considered transitioning many times.

It's pointless to demand from sissies to look and act masculine when they're not and never will be.

I wish Sup Forums understood the magic of being able to control your own identity. Poor things.

my bf a helping turn me into a muscular god though

nothing worse out there than trannies who don't pass, seriously, it just looks like a degenerate crossdresser.

i would tell you to kys but you already will considering you voluntarily castrated yourself chemically

I think Bruce was originally a female to start with. Same with the Matrix directors. The occult families gender swap their kids. These people are reverts. This is a ruling class practice, that currently has filtered down to the middle class minions. There are tons of them about!

Chris Croker has not "snapped out of it" lmao, he's still a massive flaming faggot who identifies as "genderfluid" and preaches communist gender views

This

>the only reason I started HRT was just to ensure I didn't change
> I don't care all that much about gender.

I know it's a little hard to understand, but I was just scared to change and become more masculine, to my friends I've always been their little trap pal and I didn't want that to change.

The funny thing about the straight bois that hate on trannies is that a lot of them later on become attracted to trannies, if they're not already attracted.

You hate yourself for desiring cocks, and to feel less insecure about it you attack trannies. You're hypocrites.

It's an attempt at hacking. Women have more advantages and privileges in western society than men. Less work is expected of them, more benefit is offered. Less direct action expected, more passivity allowed and enabled.

People might be attracted to the fantasy, but the reality is horrifying.

All Italian men look like traps. Hence the Libyan Ferry.

Have fun getting murdered or being lonely for the rest of your life.

Croker wasn't a transsexual. He was a transvestite/crossdresser and I think is gay.

gas

oh sweetie, you're terribly mentally ill.

you have one identity. anymore and you're a larping schizophrenic. kill yourself faggot.

kill yourself you disgusting degenerate piece of shit. make the world a better place.

>I passed
probably only in your own mind

fake as fuck they would lynch you in italy for being a degenerate faggot

I wish you attention whores just posted pics so these threads wouldn't get so many replies

>this post
>those digits

pottery

If that guy's so great maybe someday he will turn you straight, you raging faggot

Still a trendy hipster faggot.

Im full gay so i can hate on tranny freaks legitimately

Nah I think anything feminine would trigger me so I don't talk to women

Since I'm not open about my relationships I just lie about being a straight guy in real life

I don't talk to women either. But for different reasons.

He was a gay dude, and he never took hormones, which is why he's a manly abomination now instead of a qt grill. Testosterone is poison.

Meanwhile, Britney :(

>For me it was seeing how disgusting an old man like Bruce Jenner looks when playing dress up. Then, thank god, I learned about dilating before it was too late. Also it occurred to be... Who the fuck would choose the be a female!? Especially one that can't have kids! If you can't even have kids, the primary function of a female, why would you opt to be weaker, emotionally unstable, have to rely on fleeting looks (assuming you have any to begin with), and never being taken seriously unless you prove yourself to be an outlier who isn't a dumb bitch. Yeah, no thanks. I'm just going to be the man I was born to be.
Oh, sweetie. You're only going to become more and more masculine looking as you age. Why not stop the process now, take girl pills, put on a skirt, and be free?

I snapped out of it when I realized my therapists (see: plural) wanted me to be trans more than I did. It was only when I saw my 3rd therapist that I realized I had issues with women, not that I should become one. In retrospect after coming here, I noticed that the first two were Jewesses and the last guy was Christian. Funny how that works eh

> I'm sorry I can't do that here obviously
c'mon user-fag all the trannies are atention whores by nature

lol youre still going to get more masculine with age homie.
Real women even do and its worse for someone trying to replace their natural hormones.

The only funny Vine video

Because they're a waste of time and there's nothing but shallow things to talk to them about?

No, because I'm supreme sperg