WE WUZ JEWZZ AND SHIEEET

So I thought itd be interesting if we tried to associate blacks to jews.

You know, make blacks reclaim their lost jewish heritage and make them realize they've always been the true jews.

You see, jews have always been opressed just like the black man, and history is white washed.

Of course, the "jews" of today are little more than white supremacist impersonators. How come there be no black joos?

We have to meme this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews
k1ano.co.uk/st205rallysportturbo.htm
haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967
archive.is/mTgle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yityish_Titi_Aynaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So I thought itd be interesting if we tried to associate blacks to jews.
Theres already blacks that say they are jews, mainly in Ethiopia. Ever heard of Selassie? it's said hes direct descendant of King David, the same bloodline, there's nothing more jew than that.
To be honest i think those are the real jews, the ones that call themselves jews and are white and live in Israel are the fake jews aka the synagogue of satan.

But the retarded Soros blacks.

It can also work for freemasons

The hole rastafari scene is about black jews, just liesten to some reggae and the lyrics is all about going to zion and suffering from persecution and Israel and jerusalem (the real Israel, not the fake one that today exists), this black jews are not accepted in Israel.

Jews came out of middle east 2000 years ago so they can't be white like the fake jews in Israel today.

Even the fucking flag with the lion of judah. Some of them are the real jews man. not kidding

Anyone who uses the hexagram isn't a real Jew though.

Its a historical fact that the jews were black nomads from the region of Ethiopia who wandered into Egypt and were taken as slaves. After they left Egypt they went east and founded Israel. The romans destroyed them and their temple some of them fled to Caucasus and then from russia into europe. Along the way they were mixed with all sorts of white people but they still have their dark curly hair. The original jews are still in Ethiopia and they are the only ones who have the right to call themselves genuine jews.

I don't know the whole story on this blacks with jews connection my dude, just posted what i found years ago and cause i dig some reggae music i was interested in knowing more about the rastafari culture.
I truly belive the real jews are black cause they migrated south, but today we see white fake jews that stole this identity from the real jews.

Revelation 2:9
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Romans 2:28
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh"

Romans 2:29
"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Obama is a Jew saying he is black. So there is that.

>DAS RIGHT! DA HOLOCAUST WUZ A JOKE! CRY WHITE BOY! HEIL HITLER!!!

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

why not say that the origin of jews (fat noses, curly hair etc.) is muslim breeding with blacks, explains the close relationship they have together

lel what a pussy, muh holocaust, don't you dare.

To be fair those niggers are racist as hell, i don't care if they are real jews or not, not all blacks are jews so they assuming they are jews cause they are black is as wrong as the white kid saying he's a jew.
Why everyone claims they are jews? it's because they are heirs according to the promise?
Everyone claiming he/she is a jew, i instinctively won't trust/belive black or not.

Niggah you better watch what is happening here, we have "jewish" niggers from ethopia fucking little nigglets stole my bike when i was on vaction.

The GT-Four was a fucking amazing car

Yes.
Nuggers are nigglets

WE WUZ MERCHANTZ AND SHEEEIT

DAVID WUZ OUR KANG

Jews are black people though? That is proven genetically.

DNA tests across all 12 tribes of Israel in jewish populations show the exact same Afro-Centric traits. However at the same time no african populations exhibit any jewish traits. This research was done by jewish geneticists which they are working on due to how inbred the Jewish people are in Israel.

It is theorized that prior to exodus all of the Jewish women were raped and bred by african bulls which is normal for a slave race to eradicate the males. Hence also in Jewish culture the presence of a Jewish Father is not needed to sire a child but the mother must be jewish or convert.

You don't need to try. The Igbo are already Jewish, which causes massive Israeli butthurt every time it's brought up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews

If you can convince blacks to start demanding reparations from Jews for Egyptian slavery it might actually reach dangerous levels of hilarious.

Too bad Toyota was cheating their asses off on it.

k1ano.co.uk/st205rallysportturbo.htm

haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

the digits dont lie, also here it the link from a jewish website. Its funny they cling to the idea of being part black, but are so racist they dont let any black people in Israel.

I thought you fucking giant rats sterilized all the Falasha.

You fucking kikes can't get anything right on your own. Everything single aspect of your existence in your cursed little land is dependent on the work of the white race.

You fucking rats can't even build a fucking road.

>DNA tests across all 12 tribes of Israel
>Including the 10 lost tribes
Good movie

Im not jewish but it says in the scientific paper among all the known groups of Jews today, they all share the same afro-centric traits.

This explains the dark features, hair, eyes, etc, and the jew-fros like an Afro because of their mixed heritage when all the jewish women were bred by black males.

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.664967

In this article they even admit to having black jews yet NONE are allowed in Israel, figure that out.

Archived it for you
archive.is/mTgle

t.mom's basement dweller

>NONE are allowed in Israel
They are allowed though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yityish_Titi_Aynaw

forgot to change your flag, kike

Why should I? Mahmud

holy shit i didnt know there were mk3 supra rally cars

funny how they divide cubans and mexicans, colombians etc but the negroes are all in one tribe.
No nigeria, sudan, egypt.

And for mexicans, colombians to be from the 12 tribes so Spain would also be, cause mexicans and colombians came from spaniards fucking with indegenous women there.
I call it a fucking bullshit on this niggers!