NORDCUCKS BTFO

MODERN GREEKS = ANCIENT GREEKS

>popular-archaeology.com/issue/summer-2017/article/ancient-dna-reveals-minoan-and-mycenaean-origins

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2325768/The-Minoans-Caucasian-DNA-debunks-longstanding-theory-Europes-advanced-culture-Africa.html
amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's turk

it literally states in no uncertain terms that they are turk rape babies though

>MODERN GREEKS = ANCIENT GREEKS
Back in the days they didn't leech Germoney though

>a literally shitskin rapebaby calling someone else non white

Greeks are way more pure blooded than you are ahmed

Back in the days germans were hunters and gatherers while we were busy with philosophy, science and the nature of jesus christ. Christianity, which civilized most of northern europe, was formulated in istanbul.

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N SHIEEET

Better link

>sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>Not surprisingly, the Minoans and Mycenaeans looked alike, both carrying genes for brown hair and brown eyes. Artists in both cultures painted dark-haired, dark-eyed people on frescoes and pottery who resemble each other, although the two cultures spoke and wrote different languages.

How does it feel that the founders of western civilization wouldn't have passed your autistic white test?

The Myceneans were roughly 50/50 indo-european/cro-magnon hybrids just like all Europeans.

The Minoans might have been fully cro-magnon, but I'd have to look it up.

>>Not surprisingly, the Minoans and Mycenaeans looked alike, both carrying genes for brown hair and brown eyes

How varg shitkernes and his fag will recover?

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true

>inb4 buttblasted nordcucks WE WUZ KANGZ

Where? Couldn't find it anywhere in the text.

You seriously pig-nosed northern europeans think you founded civiliziation etc? Hahaha.

>SOME MODERN GREEKS = SOME ANCIENT GREEKS
... BUT NOT *ALL*, FAGGOT PLEASE

I looked it up, and apparently Minoan writing at least is completely unrelated to any Indo-European written language, so they could have been an entirely cro-magnon culture.

"Northern Europeans" are responsible for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, etc. So, outside of Europe, yes. And Turks are not European nor white.

It doesn't. Muh turkish or arab rapebaby meme is something these guys refuse to let go of no matter how many genetic studies and artistic/historic evidence proves them wrong.

Nah, we are the descendents of Greeks, who founded the civilization unlike pagan barbarians.

maybe you should take a look at the whole situation with the southern-euro states instead of believing your state propaganda
Germany/the EU is the reason why greece is colapsing in the first place

yEA, 1000 years of turkish muslim occupation didnt leave a mark at all

Minoan writing was the Linear A.Nobody knows how to translate it

It's successor is the Linear B which was used by the Greek Mycenaeans

So basically Modern day Greeks is a mix between Proto Greeks,both Minoans and Mycenaeans

WE WUZ GREEKS. T*rks are arguably the most barbaric people ever to be associated with Europe.

Western Civilization involves much more than just fancy pants marble buildings.
Northern European language, philosophy, psychology etc. are the only things keeping Western civilization alive.

based Hideo kojima for discovering DNA.

who the fuck cares, all these countries are pure garbage today,

what matters is that i dont have mud blood on me

oh, nice.

.. wtf does that have to do with me?

A good amount of turks are greeks in denial. Those who have white skin, caucasian features and wavy hair are defenitely greeks

>scandinavian philosophy
>scandinavians useful

nice joke

The races of civilization builders is between Italy to Greece to Anatolia to Levant to mesopotamia to North India to east Asia. These are the only peoples to have had civilization for thousands of years. Nords and Africans would still be chimping out in the jungles and forests if not for us spreading civilization to them. Nords might look the furthest from niggers because of their blonde hair and pale skin but they're basically nigger tier intelligence on a genetic level. They were the last of the caucasiods to develop civilization and have never had a meaningful empire or writing system of their own. They're low intellect savages.

It didn't . Any mixed babies would have went to the Turks because Islam. Turks have Greek mixture but Greeks have no Turk mixture. Sorry genetics have btfo your nord fantasies

>Implying Sir Francis Bacon was not Northern European
Get your head out of your ass

Actually it didn't.There is not even one proof for that claiming

And it has a simple explanation.The ottomans had only military occupation in Greece.Like US have in Afghanistan today.They didn't colonize Greece like Europeans did with America

And it's actually the other way around.Modern day turks has a very big Greek admixture.Mostly because of the Janissaries

>T*rks
.. and what's with the * replacing letters? I see it all over, novel way of insulting?

Looks like cobie smulders

One Turk used to spam BBC/Turk superiority threads and use "wh*Te" instead of "white". A lot of people do it now, with anything, really.

England, land of the Angles. Same southern Scandinavian Angles that, together with the other Scandinavian tripes, the Saxons and the Juts founded your country when your Roman foster parents discarded your Briton ancestors.

pretty useful, I'd say.

>Christianity, which civilized most of northern europe
Oh eat a dick you dumb cunt

this is one odd strawman, kind kangaroo. Where and when did northern Europeans claim Greek ancestry? We don't look alike, we speak languages of entirely different branches and our cultures are different.

I don't get it.

It's funny cuz you put a white with a nigger-shaped head so he obviously doesn't look like a maditerranian.

hmmm...well, makes zero sense.

I met a Greek girl 2 years ago. She was pretty aryan and also a qt

What do you not understand? You were hunters we Christians brought civilization and you became literate for the first time in your barbaric history.

stop larping faggot turks ere a bunch of goatfuckers that apropiete everything they could hile they kpt fucking their goats

>we Christians
he wrote, from a Muslim country.

kæk

Haha mad nordcucks crying all over this thread.
Stop with this "muh Nordic ancient Greeks" autism and go deal with your wives that suck Mehmet cock.

Stupid snowniggers assblasted, best time of my day so far.

There are Greek Orthodox monasteries all over my hometown.

>Stop with this "muh Nordic ancient Greeks"
who ever claimed this in the first place? Where does the idea that Scandinavians claim Greek ancestry come from?

we don't have Greek ancestry, we have shit all in common with Greeks, modern or ancient.

and? Turkey is still Muslim. There's Mosques all over the US too, but last I checked USA claimed to be a Christian nation.

Back in the day when Germans weren't Jews, borrowing money to buy out countries in trouble.

You really need to lurk more, literally every day there were threads saying ancient Greeks were nords and that modern Greeks are Turks.

Yea she is a women of color, shes green!!

turks are now white
The absolute fucking state of this board

> Where does the idea that Scandinavians claim Greek ancestry come from?
Well see Varg for example.He claims that ancient Greeks were Nordics like him.Im quite sure that quite a few other Nordics make the same claims as he does.

seriously? I don't come here that often, so you're probably right.

I've never heard any one from part of Europe claim that, though, neither layman or historian or whatever. It's an absurd claim, would be like some Balkanese trying to claim Inuit ancestry.

Varg is a rambling idiot, I fail to see why anyone takes that fool seriously.

>the average Greek/Roman before turks

oh look people migrated to europe from africa through middle east. what a surprise

The ruiling class were Nordic. You see this still to this day. Look up the Greek Royal family. A large portion of the population also aquired Nordic genes. The lower classes got them wiped out when the Turks came.

If greeks had been raped by turks they would look like finns

That is the average English before Romans came

dude fuck off.. one Dane was queen of Greece, until '74, and that's it. The rest is just memes and babble.

Where do you get the idea that the Greek upper classes were white? The Greek royal family was drawn first from the Wittelsbachs and then from the Danish royal family because the great powers of the time intervened when Greece gained her independence. The two families were perceived as alien and the Wittelsbachs were even driven out.

no, the average Briton (England didn't exist until the Angles came) was Celtic and that dude is obviously Germanic.

>That is the average English before Romans came
There were no English people in Britain when the Romans were there.

>turkish rape babies
>hellenics

lel

There's more greeks living in Roachistan than there are actual greeks in Greece.

shame you didn't breed her

This is nigger level we wuzzery

"kills whole family to not get dethroned"

she is beautiful. I imagine that is how Helen of Troy looked like

.. the face that launched a thousand ships.

Look up any any Royal family in Europe, look at paintings of monarchs from hundreds of years ago, they always depicted as fairer then the lower classes.

Read these

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2325768/The-Minoans-Caucasian-DNA-debunks-longstanding-theory-Europes-advanced-culture-Africa.html

amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Fairer ruiling class is a recurring theme almost everywhere in the world.

Stop trying to lump shitskins in with true whites because you're a mongrel who wants to feel white.

On a PCA plot, the Mycenaens are overlaid most closely to modern day Sicilians.

Ancient Greeks = Blacks confirmed

There are still plenty of fair haired (doesnt mean blonde) Greeks in Greece.
Do any Hellenebros know if these people are actually native to Greece and have been there since ancient times or if they arrived in recent times?

There are plenty of Northern Europeans here claiming that ancient Romans and Greeks were germanic

But saying shitskins of Europe being isn't we wuzsery?

Why is it that a chink thinks he can speak about Europeans affiars with any decent clout?

>Blonde curly hairs
>black eyebrows
>brown eyes
He's dyed

>Look up any any Royal family in Europe
they're all intermarried until absolute mishmash of phenotype beyond any comprehensible recognition.

if you knew anything, you'd know that. Even our queen Margrete, however Halstatt Nordid she might appear, is a genetic mix of all of old Europa.

that's just the way it is.

>MODERN GREEKS = ANCIENT GREEKS
I don't recall ancient Greeks being indebted to the Visigoths

That hasnt been proved and the "Greek" royal family is anything but Greeks,they are Danes.

well, then those individuals are idiots, just like old Varg.

Even main stream alex jones spouts the "ancient greeks had blue eyes and blond hair until their women were raped by arabs" meme occasionally. It's a well established meme.

>greeks are not tur-

Alex Jones is mainstream now? ffs.. he's an even bigger asshat than Varg. At least Vard doesn't ramble about reptillians and child brothels on Mars.

That was an art style, Alexander the and Great and Arminius despite being Thracian and German were both depicted with curled hair.

Do you have a short attention span or something? You coulden't even read the full sentence.

Read my next comment

Nordic remenants left over.

Probably Ancient. Blondism was a minority but prized trait . Probably around 7% of pop like today.

>Do you have a short att..
what?

Mongolians tend to have difficulty in distinguishing european features.

Some statues were painted blonde,big deal.They were not meant to be realistic

So all you have is sparsely cherry-picked art whereas all genetic evidence and the majority of artistic evidence proves you wrong.

The Ancient Greeks were more or less like modern. Majority swarthy and dark-haired although a notable minority element of blondism. It's well documented that blonde hair dyeing was very popular as well which shows you what the norm was.

I think the only likelihood of blondes being native to Greece would only go back a millennia or so with the slim chance they were descended from Varangians under the Byzantines.

i am Greek (turk)

eyebrow color is their natural hair color

it's important to note, that culturally, pale skin was seen as attractive as it suggested one didn't need to work outside and were therefore reasonably well off. So with that in mind, it may be unreasonable to base the ethnicities of Greeks from artistic depictions of labourers or soldiers. A black haired German with a tan from the intense exposure in classical Greece would be indistinguishable from an Arab if painted by a contemporary Greek artist.

My guess would be both.Ancient Greeks had some blondes and perhaps some further migrations years later such as the Slavic one contributed too.Anyways,its below 10% and what we consider as fair hair is also light brown too,which isnt the case elsewhere

Go get raped by some Emu