Do you support Chinese immigration to the West?

Do you support Chinese immigration to the West?
>redpilled as fuck
>cute girls
>high IQ
>hard working
>build their own businesses (create jobs)
>don't cause crime
>assimilate within one generation
>traditional and are never sluts
>don't hate white people

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocanadian.ca/2016/02/henry-yu-canada-must-become-asian-to-overcome-white-supremacism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

I'd support fucking all those women at once

Chinese immigrants here buy up all the real estate and then jack the prices up. They also come to this country, go to school, and then go home so many of them use our social services only to go home and not contribute to our society. The Chinese i've met seem to be pretty intelligent and they're definitely not as chimp-like as other 3rd world immigrants.

>don't cause crime

They do commit crime, white collar crimes. Which is actually fucking up my country.

Hahaha

And only hire their own

Of course. Asians and whites get along well. It's dindus who cause all the problems with their low IQ, inbreeding and religious fanatism.

what the shit is that chin with a humanoid attached to it in the middle of the pic?

No, they vote overwhelmingly leftist. Multiculturalism doesn't work, period. Multiracial societies do not work in the longer term. Tribal, ethnic loyalties supersede everything else, as is natural, normal, and healthy. Jews have high IQs and low crime rates too, but I wouldn't want to see them become 30% of China, permanently transforming its culture forever.

Asia is great, but I don't want to see Canada, New Zealand, and Australia colonized.

Daily reminder that NOT ALL EAST ASIANS ARE SAME

Honorary Aryan Tier : Japan, Hong Kong

Good Tier : Taiwan

Mid Tier : South Korea

Shit Tier : North Korea, South East Asia

Nigger Tier : Mainland China
If you ever visited Beijing or Shanghai, you will know.

Singapore has worked well. It's a combination of white and Chinese influence.

they are just as bad sjws than whites

you obviously haven't been around them, specially the 2nd generations and on

lol

>>assimilate within one generation
what? no they don't
sure there are a few that do but overwhelmingly they stay in their own little ghettos and don't bother to learn the local language
there are second and third generation chinese immigrants in the uk that don't speak any english
they are just here to consume

Poor trash are like that in any country.

No, they are niggers of asia

>>don't hate white people
Bullshit
eurocanadian.ca/2016/02/henry-yu-canada-must-become-asian-to-overcome-white-supremacism.html

You just BTFO'd chink OP. Good job Canada.

>>cute girls
nah not really.

I'm glad I don't live in Europe because I'd be torn about wanting to keep it for indigenous white people while also having yellow fever.

Asians and whites are a great mix and I don't feel threatened by them since East Asians have a very low birth rate and their own societies are only a generation behind in having the same aging issues that the West has. Ultimately they are a K selected people and modernity is having a similar affect on them and bottlenecking their population. There's an insane number of them but I don't see them as a problem in the way that brown people and Africans are.

Move Taiwan down to mid tier and Worst Korea to good tier, it isn't the 60s anymore.

>>traditional and are never sluts
>>don't hate white people

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.

Try again, chink.

>very low birth rate
>1.2 billion Chinese
Uhhh ...

Agree completely.

Mainland chinks need to stay where they are.

>redpilled as fuck
Lmao grow up sole
Also I know you're a mongrel of something because any real kiwi knows our country is going to the dogs and chinese immigration is not helping.
Do you think the property market will correct with more Lims and Xis?

Its authoritarian in nature ,thats how it works.

Agree completely.

>buy up all your land and make buying ANY piece of property hard as fuck and sell none until it becomes insanely expensive
yeah... so based....

For the past 300 years, success in East Asia has been determined by who can copy northern european civilizations the best. Unsurprisingly, the places directly built by whites (Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai) have done very well. But Singapore has a clear dominant Han ethnic group, and they take measures to keep it that way by importing Mainland Chinese to balance out the high birth rates of Malay Muslims. It was founded by whites and there is a legacy of British culture, but the actual white population is minuscule. Singapore is also one tiny city, and the sense of civic cohesion there is only held into place by a brutally authoritarian government- it's a great place, but this situation would. it be an upgrade for any germano-celtic nation.

There is simply no reason for any white country to be importing developing world non-white masses right now, especially as automation is going to make already scarce jobs exponentially scarcer over the next few decades.

It's a mixture of Chinese and Anglo culture in the government. African authoritarian states are shit. Middle Eastern authoritarian states are shit.

Finally, a real leaf and not some cuck behind a vpn.

Agree completely.

No they have to stay in fucking china.

lol no. fuck those insects.

>create jobs

I can confirm, I've been working part time at a small mom and pop Chinese restaurant part time for 5 years. But it's just me and various Chinese students they let work there when I'm not.

They have to go back.

Chink go to Hell.

Actually Dubai is pretty comparable to Singapore and less feminist, though its a fucking desert.

No.

The only "white" culture we brought in is capitalism. Shit like freedom of arms and drugs we throw away.

And LOL at op thinking asians are never sluts. Westernized asians can be the biggest sluts

Agree completely.

>kiwi sucking Chinese dick
Checks out.

Nz is full of chinks, it's like the whole country is sydney.

Most chinks hold loyalty to China, just take a look at the Olympics most chunks will support china etc, they shit up neighbourhoods when they become majority and tend to join together to scam non Chinese.
You don't want to live in a country dominated by Chinese where you're a minority, just look at what happens to minorities in china, and these minorities are usually Chinese, they're not even that different except for religion or a bit of culture, now imagine what would happen to a completely alien race, we would be raped.

From someone who has a chinese gf.
>redpilled as fuck
Yes.
>cute girls
Yes.
>high IQ
Yes
>hard working
Not always, but mostly yes.
N/A
>don't cause crime
True.
I'd say 1-2 generations
Wrong. There are also degenerate sluts but many are perfect marriage material.
>don't hate white people
Quiet the opposite, chinese girls are crazy for white meat.

Just cause they're not grossly incompetent doesn't mean they aren't trying to fuck us over.
All of this.
The only faggots who want Chinese immigration are the ones who haven't had it yet

Asians are not fucking sluts, you idiots.

I'd take 100x Chinese immigrants over 1x African/Arab/etc. any day of the week. Chinese people, however, are extremely ant-minded and have almost no emotion. Japanese immigration would be much more preferable, because they at least have some concept of emotion and duty, and seem to be on a similar wavelength to Whites/Europeans. Same story with South Koreans.

I don't want no chinks in my country.

where are the cute chinks people keep talking about I've yet to see one in paris they're all disgusting

The Chinese college student I banged for 4 months, who was seeing other guys, and wanted to have any kind of threesome/orgy she could find, would beg to differ...

no
and you can bring anime back to asia

Fuck chinks, they're a 1.5 billion animals pest.

That Asian boy is qt, I would top him.

What?

All of China's modern success has come
from emulating the West, as has South Korea's and Japan's (both still under partial military occupation by a white country). The fact that Japan westernized first was what allowed them to steamroll over China in their invasion.

China's two most economically prosperous cities to this day are the ones that were created by the British, though Shenzhen will soon supercede Hong Kong in all measures (other than air quality). It is built off of white inventions, with an elite wearing white clothes and sending their children to white schools to learn white languages like the rest of the world. Prior to westernizing, China was dominated and split into spheres of influence by colonial powers with the same ease that Africa or Indonesia was.

Chinese have great culture of honour. In fact, this is where Japanese and Koreans got it from. Read about traditional Chinese culture before communism.

You didn't "bring in" white culture, your country was literally founded and created by the British.

>japan
>westernized

Kek you Whites really think you did everything huh

Your arrogance will be your downfall

Yup and we purged whatever crap they brought in and remade the country after the war

You need to go back if it's so great.

>Singapore works
Lol wut everyone I know from there NEVER wants to go back.
Correct, Asian women are the vanguard elite of the PC movement.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wait til they move to a country where they can actually get away with being sluts, and don't live in 2 bedroom homes with 8 people and have to obey grandma more than they do mom, and go to western school with us.
Stupid chink might as well be an onahole

what's the point in reading about it, it's gone and it's never coming back, japan and korea continue the legacy, but china's once proud heritage is 100% gone rest in fucking pieces

>>traditional and are never sluts
:D

>says the spic

Laughed out loud.

>Chinese have great culture of honour
>Aussie flag

Spotted the chink

> don't cause crime
> chinks
pick one

The Jews also prop you up cause they like you for some reason. They see you as just like them.

You're an idiot. China's growth has been because they started to have capitalism. China is still extremely influenced by Chinese culture and philosophy.

>smell weird
>build enclaves
>dodgy as fuck
>don't report fellow countrymen for crime
fun to fuck their women, at least.

The Chinese need to move to Canada to drive up the GDP.

compared to nz women maybe

Chinese immigration of high skilled workers has lowered wages retard.

remove western influence from your life and see how comfortable it will be, and enjoy your mud hut

What's with the constant fucking Asian shill threads today?

Remember to report these shit threads.

>don't hate white people
This is also false btw. Gook "men" absolutely HATE whites, mostly because their women are huge sluts for white men. This creates a type of jealousy and bitterness against whites among them, and that's why gooks must be purged.

Chinese are usually cool.

This is my continent you yellow nigger, gtfo.
Fucking soulless animal.

>hate gaijin but hide it better maybe
>take high paying jobs and buys up land
how about no fucking immigrants ree

Women hate everything that's pro-civilization.

White women dislike asian women even more than white men dislike blacks and arabs.

Despite the culture on this board, it isn't representative of the population at large. Despite being more vocal about it, men are actually way more chill about other people's interracial relationships and white men are more likely than white women to date someone of another race.

It's not just a meme, asian women actually are the answer to feminism. They introduce a level of competition into the female dating experience that freaks white women out. That's not to say that white women can't compete, which is ridiculous because they absolutely can, but they don't want to have to try. They're gotten too comfortable.

If we remove western influence we will get too powerful and dominate the world. Unfortunately the degenerate western media has taken a hold in the youngest generation and will be hard to purge

atleast 4 on that picture is male.

I don't think whites did everything, but they did found Singapore. Kind of funny that a far-flung British trading post that was basically an afterthought is still to this day the most successful city in the entirety of Asia. Lee was a great man though, too bad his kids are fuck-ups.

Of course Japan westernized. What else could you possibly call the Meiji reforms? They imported western technology, western advisors, western philosophy and western science while marginalized and even outlawing many of the traditional Japanese counterparts. And this, of course, was before they unconditionally surrendered to a western country and were militarily occupied by it, with anne constitution essentially written by their conqueror.

South east asia is at middle tier thx to singapore, cause it the only well develop country...

You're still shrimp-dicked manlets though, even if you would somehow manage to rule the world

No

I don't want anyone but conservative Europeans. No one else.

No. I don't care what anyone says, they're infinitely worse than mudslimes and niggers. The Chinese have done more damage to this country than any other group of people. If you support Asian immigration, you should just fucking move to Asia. WHITES ONLY

Sup Forums it's fucking Sup Forums you larping cuck. We are all weeb trash here.

KEK. China is one of the most important countries for inventions.

Jensen Huang created thousands of jobs.

It doesn't matter so much, even if you're right, which is only partially true. They don't gang together cynically like Indians do when they hire only other Indiana, or Muslims who are even worse.

A good amount of white prostitutes won't even fuck black guys who can pay. The white girl who craves black man is exceptionally rare, and outnumbered at least 4:1 by women who explicitly don't want black guys. Probably more than that honestly. Yeah there's a lot of whores who don't care but it's not even close to what the memes make it seem
Cool story bro, we can deport thousands of Chinese and call it even

>muh dick

This is why niggers are cucking you. You have to change your mindset if you don't want to be cucked

>Do you support more white collar competition?

>immigration
No.

You have to go back Mr. Ching Chong.

No they're not lol.

They have huge prisons hidden all over China, but nobody ever talks about them.

They vote for democrats, so no. All the Chinese I know at work are all raging liberals.

Completely agree.

Also
>ok I see your statistics that cover average across the board changes
>but what about this ONE EXCEPTION
No. You're a nigger. You should already know the "not all X fallacy" well.

i aint no chink lover but the baby eating stuff are made from cake for performance art.

and dogs are delicious tho.

The aus knows.
I'm a kiwi and it's obvious OP is chinese or some mix of asian.
Chinks are ruining western Europe in the economics game, they can buy whatever they want and take every inch we give them.

Try buying a chinese power company or even a small home over there

Fuck off, solve your own societal problems leaf