Operation #borderfreecoffee day

This thread is for discussing and planning the #borderfreecoffee day at Starbucks
The plan is to meme into existence a day where Starbucks is supposed to give free coffee to "undocumented Americans" and then alert ICE for the Round up.
Even if this doesn't work it will still be a good publicity scare.

kek this has so much potential

bump if this is OC

Fuck off, go "meme" yourself out of existence

>40% off
>free grande
I'm confused.
I dont drink the caffeinated jew , but god speed user

Nice

Not my work, but the best IMO from last nights thread

Actually the worst. Obvious fake. Should have only stuck with the first two, now the op is dead.

Potentiometer is going up, we need more shoops and some surgical tweets of Starcucks twitter itself.

I actually really like it. Fits the style of Starbucks ads well. They love hipster hand drawn crap.

And using code "ICE" all caps isn't the least bit suspicious? The one I posted is the most like their other ads

Normally when a code is given for an event it's in all caps to make it more noticeable and shit I guess

>not posting the beaner version
brainlet detected

The one OP posted is by far the best posted

But ICE is obviously a well known government agency that deports brown people so will raise red flags from the smarter ones

Bump

That one time that op was not a fag

thats pretty funny

doubt it would work though

not gonna believe this shit till i see it in the news. otherwise keep planning for shit that was made up

I can't believe you fuckers have gotten this far with it. Is it working?

that's hilarious, i wish you luck, user

That one I posted IS one of their actual ads.

This. Don't use ICE. Yes it's funny but it will turn too many people off and might even expose it

"Call the following number for your discount:
Make sure you tell them your current immigration status and the best address to mail you the voucher!"

^ Can we shoop that on the ad and spread it on twitter? (Sup Forums doesn't like - so I put the number together)

Don't people might search it up. I tried it, and it still came up. The OP's poster is best, it's capture the Starbucks aesthetic.

This. Use all three versions. They are consistent enough to appear valid and the different aesthetics will attract different people.

bump

>40%
>employee discount
wew

Ah, yeah, it come up with the ICE website, that's a no-go

Discord: pP6JXzB
When you join read #readme please.

Yo bois updated versions

More

It should just read that they get a free drink. This has too much stuff on it and isn't realistic sounding.

Definitely DO NOT use the phone number. Just use the three that have already been created they are spreading under #borderfreecoffee

>It should just read that they get a free drink. This has too much stuff on it and isn't realistic sounding.

This

If you're going to crop out the "at participating locations" bit, you have to do something about the asterisks. Ads don't just have asterisks in their text for no reason.

Solid point

Guys I can edit them I have the OG files

Bumping with ICE taking down a beaner.

Hi beaner.

kikebook is all over this, start tweeting it

Fixed

THIS SOUNDS AWFULLY SLIDEY

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH . HILLARY SAID IT HERSELF, "WE WILL ALL HANG, FIX THIS "

I'll be back in an hour

Goddamnit lol

Here

Don't tweet until the 5th my dude