>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/03/london-doctor-charged-118-sex-offences/
britainfirst.tv/germany-will-become-islamic-state-admits-angela-merkel/
archive.is/iCA3D
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/you-cannot-say-that-to-the-press-trump-urged-mexican-president-to-end-his-public-defiance-on-border-wall-transcript-reveals/2017/08/03/0c2c0a4e-7610-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.17c30846eb74
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.a62e62ee555f
youtube.com/watch?v=pU4RaPC3Rgg
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/2/editorial-a-good-start-on-immigration-reform/
travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2016AnnualReport/FY16AnnualReport-TableIII.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

IT'S HERE

MAGOO

can't wait to read the spam of thanks Obama for this today..

Tumblr really BTFO anti-vaccine mothers!

fucking sandnigger
Ellis Island was a mistake

What is Trump for sure this time?

Reposting. breitbart.com/london/2017/08/03/london-doctor-charged-118-sex-offences/

Also Germany and Finland yes.
britainfirst.tv/germany-will-become-islamic-state-admits-angela-merkel/
archive.is/iCA3D
>Finns have given up hope because of one too many islamic rapes

Yep my first thought. Literally he won't have a legacy. High up on reasons to repeal OCare is to JUST

Why do people unironically do not care about the children growing up in their country? I can't imagine being a Canadian preteen exposed to all this identity politics nonsense or come out with any type of self esteem.

Not one argument that isn't just a snarky pop culture reference. Not one.
I can't wait to start marching these people into incinerators.

Anyone else blackpilled yesterday?

Sorry, I'm already immune.

Democrats destroyed his foreign policy legacy by shitting all over Iran in their desperate attempt to muh russia.

It's like Obama never existed.

>the white man votes for Trump
>Trump helps the white man
>six gorillion oys are vey'd as a result

This is getting wild.
Syria and Libya will be his legacy.

should report the website to the britbongs for hate speech then raise a fuss about it so fags like sargon will come out in support of it

and steril, now fuck off this board.

>Trump helps the white man
>Jobs at close to all time high
>stock markets record breaking
>liberals literally seething

Really MAGA

triggered

>Lets make up a scenario about zombies to show how dumb they are not injecting kids with "gay vaccines"

>evoking Reagan

Say it with me, Obama Delayed Economic Time Boom

WaPo at it again.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/you-cannot-say-that-to-the-press-trump-urged-mexican-president-to-end-his-public-defiance-on-border-wall-transcript-reveals/2017/08/03/0c2c0a4e-7610-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.17c30846eb74

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.a62e62ee555f

Why did trump declare war on russia?

MAGA morning to all!

Nah.
He didn't.

Because Russia hacked my erection.

Funny words coming from a loser who will die a virgin.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pU4RaPC3Rgg
>"The powers of the President, to protect our country, are very substantial and will not be questioned."
Reporter goes:
>Do you think you are in control of the situation as staffs in the white house?
>"I think saying we are `in control` is an understatement"
The guy talks like a killing machine and have cold dead eyes, love it.

Because those parents are the cultural marxists pushing this shit as normal, and/or they don't care about their children past the likes on facebook they get.
They're essentially pushing the future they want on their kids.

how can you blame congress when trump signed the order?

just like what happened with the stock market going up and up.

the way they see things:
anything good that happens = thanks obama!
anything bad = fuck grumpf! IMPEACH 45.

Vaccines are necessary but this is the worst way to go about it.
T.have a immunocompromised sibling

He couldn't veto it.

nice projection, boogie.

There are several Nations in America, what was "American" to the founding fathers were exclusively the whites.

The blacks remain black, they are clearly a seperate people, the fact the leftists gave them citizenship as a compromise decision is meaningless.

The fact that mestizo anchor babies get US citizenship at birth doesn't make them American either.
The purpose of all of this is to dispossess the Americans from the country that their ancestors built.

>America will always be a nation of immigrants; its in our DNA. Immigrants will always be welcome, just not everybody all at once. America is the land of opportunity, with harmony and good order. Thats why immigrants want to come here. We owe it to prospective immigrants, as well as to our children and grandchildren, to keep it that way.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/2/editorial-a-good-start-on-immigration-reform/

(should I archive WaTi? ah who cares)

They passed it with 98-2, to override a presidential veto you need 66 votes...

t. that feeling when an ancap knows more about the government than you do

what if he refused to sign it?

>how can you blame congress
Because they super majority it. Only 2 vote against.

Because now they can't say any more shit about muh Russia. He has a plan, he ALWAYS DOES.

We've been over this. The bill was un-vetoable. Pocket veto wouldn't work either, before you suggest that, as the August recess is not an adjournment of Congress.

He could pocket veto it, but since nearly every useless dickwad in congress voted for it, doing so would just be to make them waste time on procedures to vote it through again. And they already waste enough time doing just about nothing so no point in that either.

That's what I don't get, why tranny Muslim feminist shit? Aren't they are always touting to be secularist and having an affinity to technology and science? Why not the space race or some push for intellectual/ technological enlightenment? It's nonsensical to me.

Becomes law after 10 days anyway.

Does anyone legitimately believe anything about Obama's presidency. Democrats are notorious liars and cheats.

>8 years of glorious success by obama
So where was it? Literally nothing changed, things got worse. If the TV in peoples houses just say things are fine they believe it? Unreal.

Just wait for the calls that you need more immigrants to fill those jobs.

Unemployment is too low so we are struggling to hire workers! But low labour supply will increase wages? Oy! Heh heh no no no they will still have to work for a pittance - we're not a charity are we goy?

off by one

Then the senate would make a new bill and probably make the sanctions stronger.

It becomes law anyways.
10 days without a signature, and congress is still in session will result in it becoming automatically law.

holy shit, if you take office right in the middle or at the end of a recession you will gain a substantial amount. Trump rally occured out of nowhere. Also they used S&P which grew the least with Trump, the Dow is 20%

US senate made their own president look like a clown. Now CNN is blaming Trump for worsened relationship with Russia.

I want Obama's Presidency to be erased from history. He can be "first black President". Hopefully the last. It would be even sweeter if he was a failure.

I miss Baroque Obingo, what have you done you bigots

it's what you get for pissing off every single member of the republican party during your campaign.

>CNN

MAGA morning to you!
He is not a journalist anymore. He should be banned from the press briefing if he is only gonna use it to virtue signal and give speeches.
Thank you Dr. President Trump!

>travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2016AnnualReport/FY16AnnualReport-TableIII.pdf
Break down of visas issued for 2016 by country and continent. 42,000 for the entirety of Europe, 89,000 for just Mexico. Seems fair.

>And unemployment is already low, at 4.4 percent in June, is already low.

Maybe they wouldn't have to be deal with Trump right now if they were listening to the people who elected these treasonous cunts in the first place.

>"first black President".
he was America's First Muslim Dictator if he was anything
indonesia/kenya nigger mix

>first block president.
All his achievement as a president is getting erase.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Does AJ's stuff work? I'm wondering if I should support the water filter merchant by buying his wares.

I honestly can't believe that these things don't count as treason. I'd understand if they leaked about committed crimes, but this?

Unironcially one of them was Bernie Sanders

And he's still black

>So where was it? Literally nothing changed, things got worse. If the TV in peoples houses just say things are fine they believe it? Unreal.

This. I dropped all insurance due to Obongocare. Wages and economy seemed totally stagnant, with the only thing keeping us afloat being fracking developments.

There is no equal balance in US government, it's all a dog and pony show.

Admirable sequence of numericals.

No. It's Snake Oil.

WE LOVE LEAKS, DON'T WE?

i hope seth macfarlane dies slowly and painfully....

>please shake my dick
>I can only relate to you if you touch my dick
Wow what a great party

Are you questioning the strength of Super Male Vitality?

On what? Immigration? Was tough. The RAISE Act is terrific but the road to getting any serious reform is extremely difficult because of the RINO pro-amnesty traitors like McCain, Flake and Graham.

Stay optimistic for 2018 mid-terms. Republicans are set to gain 5+ Senate seats (only need 8 for that 60 vote majority)

Anyone else have projections?

Really makes you think.

>that pic
>that mick
Ellis Island was a mistake.

Big if true.
It was his turn.

What good is a president who consistently has to bend over to a fucked up congress

Is this the premise of a book or something? Because it would end the same exact way as a zombie outbreak kek
>Get vaccine
>Turn gay
>Humans die off anyways cause no one breeds

Is there anything from Dubya's legacy getting erased?

Chris Cuomo this morning on CNN was laughing and said that how the sanctions has return power the president had back to the congress. Honestly they really think delegitimizing the office is a strong position.

Don't know if Obama is actually black either. Without real proof of his 50% black ancestry I wouldn't call him black

Could easily be indonesian

WALL CONFIRMED FOR NOT IMPORTANT

VITUNA JUUTALAISA!
what is this?

This fat lazy fuck hasn't managed to pass any legislation and he's already taking a vacation. He said he wouldn't take any as President, by the way.

Trying to lie to me?
I'm curious. I'm thinking about buying his Propur Traveler.

>Dubya's legacy
Name two

Doesn't change the fact that he insulted other republicans for no reason whatsoever, his insults include: doxxing lindsey graham publicly, calling marco rubio little, calling randlet ugly, sending a pack trump bottle waters to rubio's office (becase he sweats a lot apparently), calling mccain a coward and diminishing his service etc etc.

The fuck does that have to do with people's will? You can't expect to talk to people like a new york cab driver and not expect them to hate you. I'm kinda surprised the Congress is giving him this much in terms of appointments and what not.

Source you yellow dog.

>local milk people
lmao milk is racist

The Deep State and Federal involvement in education

>no context
wow its fuck all nothing

They went down

I love that no one mentions this is pretty much mandatory cause they're replacing the HVAC

Gets the noggin joggin