Stop denying third worlders into your country

Stop denying third worlders into your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hayes_(journalist)
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/11/19/trumps-influential-son-in-law-went-to-harvard-is-this-how-jared-kushner-got-in/?utm_term=.2ded11e43738
archive.is/ytfNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all encompassing argument
> das raycis
GAS GAS GAS

Jumpin' Jack Flash?

so Christopher Hayes main goal is mass immigration forever, and having arguments against it is bad?

IGNORE
SEMITE
ORDERS

What point is he trying to make? That there are lots of reasons not to take immigrants because they fuck us over five different ways seems like a pretty good reason to avoid foreigners but this cuck sees five reasons why it's a bad idea and claims that they don't matter.

These multiple tweet rants kind of defeat the purpose of Twitter don't they? Wasn't the purpose of Twitter's character limit so people wouldn't be so long-winded? Everyone does it now, the fucking retards.

Some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

you can actually hear the hamster wheel creaking as he attempts to explain away why there is an anti-immigration argument for every topic, rather than accepting what is undoubtedly true: that immigration makes everything worse

Why is he mad, his goal is just the oposite, at least the other side has arguments

My dawg

>they're able to argue something as universally good
>so clearly they're just racists with no arguments

he means "I am a fucking idiot who thinks an appeal to emotion is enough to debunk long-established truths about migration's effects on both the sending and receiving countries"

Canada has had the point system for immigration for decades now. As long as there are no stupid loopholes it works well. Fuck leftist retards

so they actually have logical arguments to back up their desires for less foreigners? oyvey

This just proves that mass immigration is negative in multiple aspects.

>damn racists, they have arguments AND a goal, we just want more brownies, and that justifies itself

That might be the worst "counter argument" I have ever read.

I can not fully fathom what he is even trying to say here?

>Christopher Hayes is a fucking faggot
Yes, Sweden.

>I have thousands of arguments that you can't refute.
That's why you´re wrong!!

(((cognitive dissonance)))

Or may be they're just a multitude of reasons letting in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of unskilled workers into your country is a bad idea.
I swear, these people, if you can call them that, will explain why we're right, and then still call us wrong.

>"there are lots of arguments against my position, so therefore none of them are valid"

Its about preventing non white foreigners not all foreigners

He sounds like he's been handed his ass everytime he's debated the issue.

>jews hire other jews instead of whites and other minorities

Wew

How unprogressive of you!

>there are literally benefits for everybody involved when it comes to slowing immigration
>PROOF THAT THEY'RE JUST BIGOTED AND WRONG

This isn't the first time I've seen this sentiment.
I think theses people are so far down their post-modernist "critical theory" that an actual argument or even just a reason for doing something is completely foreign to them to they just try to justify it away by saying things like "only racists have arguments" or the "this is what white supremacists look like today: intelligent and well dressed".
Hopefully the conditioning can be broken and they can come face to face with reality

>blaming others that do what you know is the right thing while electing cucked leaders to flood your country with sand-ninjas

Good Goy

most third worlders aren't degenerate so who cares

>oh no!
>my favoured immigration policy has literally zero upside for normal first worlders!
>and the only reason anyone with power supports it is to lower wages or redistribute the first world's wealth!
>better find a way to avoid listening to any of my opponents!

>Isn't it funny that the arguments against immigration always appear to be against immigration. Coincidence?
Is this just some random Twitter guy, or some person of note?

he is correct about that, but so are their arguments. I don't care about income inequality or black anything, but we have both the studies and the explanation for white non-white mass immigration will make all of that worse

It's not the insular nature of your tribal society that is upsetting; it's the pure hypocrisy you demonstrate when attacking 'other whites' for doing the same thing.

He has a show about politics on NBC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Hayes_(journalist)
This is him apparently. Not exactly a no-name.

>he is correct about that
about what exactly?

What argument has he made?

This guy is cancer. We have a shit ton of homeless and unemployed. We don't need more.

>I think illegal immigration is bad because of these 100 reasons
>Wait, you think illegal immigration is bad? Wow, then I don't need to listen to any arguments from you

There are Jews in both sides, burger. CNN being leftist propaganda in not Judaism's fault.

>jews own all of western media and the banks
>completely unrelated
>please don't resist

this, it's like the lady yesterday who said the historically accurate observation that the meme huddled hordes poem was added to the statue of liberty and is not a government policy or founding maxim is something only white nationalists know.

they know there's no rational counters to those arguments so now they're trying to get out ahead of it by preemptively calling the arguments racist

If you are so pissed about Jewish superiority, just create your own News channel or whatever

>This is him apparently. Not exactly a no-name.

he is a no name you retard
99% of people have no idea who he is

He pointed out that we have arguments about how mass immigrations makes all of the things he is concerned about worse, but that we don't really care about those things

explain the jewish zionists who advocate for thrid world immigration to the west

>99% of people have no idea who he is
Which means that he is not just a random guy twitter on twitter with 10 followers, which was the question asked.

I don't have to. There are Jews that are pro immigration, and Jews that are anti-immigration. People in the same ethnic group don't have to think like a hivemind

Don't be upset, Jews are just superior to you Chr*stians

wait, so in his mind, blacks don't have any traditional family values?

Of course, to the average lefty "tradition" means "segregation" and "family values" means "no blacks".

It doesn't work like that though. Take YouTube for example, it could easily have been a platform kikes didn't have a say in. It was valued at ~$750m. So how can you make sure the owner will sell it? By offering them twice the value and calling it a "risk" (it isn't) and then less than 10 years later it's suddenly went up an unironic 20 fold.
I even watched a video not long ago where some shabbos goy was telling people if they ever made a website that was popular (and presumably was something worth (((exploiting)))) they should immediately sell it because "that's the whole point".
You have no allies in the far East, no allies in the Middle East, no allies in South America, no allies in Africa and you're fast turning the only allies you've ever had against you. I wish I could say I was sorry, but I'm not a Jew so I won't lie.

>Don't be upset, Jews are just superior to you Chr*stians
We don't mind you desert people so much so long as you keep to shaving coins. That you're willing to say this - even anonymously - is sufficient evidence that it's time to have another round of pogroms to put you back in your place.

>the arguments are incidental

Seriously, what did he mean by this?

That's your biggest mistake, thinking that you are somewhat of a majority, that actually has an impact.

>B.b...but Trump and Brexit
Those are the right winged Libertarians and right leaning centrists. You are an extremist, and will always remain a radical and a joke by itself.

I want to see you try, vassal.

did it ever occur to him that mass immigration is what is causing all of these problems?

He is correct thou, in a sense. The goal is less foreigners, for most of those reasons. Nothing wrong with that.

Actually, the real reason to ban ALL immigrants is resources Immigrants compete with natives for jobs, property (land and buildings), food, etc. decreasing our leverage for their value.

Maybe not every Jew's fault, but a high enough percentage.

So,this fool asks anti-immigration people "why don't you like immigration?"
The anti-immigration people give on topic,cogent,relevant points without resorting to vitriol,abuse or logical fallacies and this FOOL has a problem with their answers?
This FOOLS ignorance should be shared widely.
The parasite-class will defeat themselves if we leave them to it.

There are 14 million Jews alive, and half of them are in Israel. Even if the rich 1% were at fault (140000), you would already lose

Lose what?

Your foreskin.

When will Israel get that memo, and start taking syrian refugees?

You can have open your borders if you eliminate the welfare state and require voter ID. Otherwise common sense immigration policy is in order.

Everything

There's a lot more that could be lost.

>can you BELIEVE IT those racists trying to convince you with good arguments about defending things you support

Psshhh. Never once jacked off with lotion.

>a radical against jews will never be relevant

>Holocoaster was real

Congratulations, you played yourself

Schlomo, take your W

Because not even 0.2% of Jews actually give a shit.

Oh he definitely starved kikes.

This was your last laugh, because your entire ideology died with your precious Fuehrer

;)

Don't tell me you actually think he is alive in Argentina/Antarctica/the moon

>have a bunch of arguments supporting your cause
>this is somehow bad

I don't get this. If blacks are underrepresented, the usual argument is that they're naturally less capable. We know American Jews have higher IQ than any gentile group so how is that surprising?

Asians are also wrecking the STEM fields compared to whites (American Jews show less preference for those fields).

They'll never agree on anything they deem as racist even if you showed them the facts. Same as how they support muslims despite the massive majority of muslims being anti-gay and women haters. Its just them trying to earn as many gold stars as they can before the eventual destruction of western society.

>We know American Jews have higher IQ than any gentile group so how is that surprising?
this is fake shit from one tiny manipulated study and no white has ever bothered doing the same thing with a smart white subset
look up average iq of israel for confirmation if you dont believe me
they just fucking cheat

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/11/19/trumps-influential-son-in-law-went-to-harvard-is-this-how-jared-kushner-got-in/?utm_term=.2ded11e43738
>“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me.
>“His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it.
>We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted.
>It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.”

archive.is/ytfNo

Thank you nordbot

acosta on suicide watch, have a look at his twitter.

everyone thinks it's a bot, but it isn't. it's just a group of like-minded individuals

nah long dead, an argentinian escape might well have happened though.

It's not fake, basically everyone who researches IQ agrees, and American Ashkenazi Jews =/= Israel which has all sorts of Jewish groups and Arabs.

You people are retarded.

>verified libtard twitter rant
Who cares? Stop paying attention to these clowns.

Does the new immigration bill have an actual chance of passing?

no man. its a fucking lie.
show me the original evidence

He's right. It's a kabuki dance. We all know what's going on.

Miller is a troll. When he said "that's outrageous to imply" about racial and ethnic engineering, he was suppressing a grin. He knows it, we all know it, and he gets a thrill out of it. He literally is Sup Forums.

>. You are an extremist, and will always remain a radical and a joke by itself.

>I want to see you try, vassal.

same applies to you, however your own epigenetics are stained by the traumas of what happened to your holocaust victim relatives. It is literally in your blood, in your every cell, coursing through you as you write and read. You will pass it on for many generations to come, if a nuke from the muslim world or a revolt from your ancient enemy - the white Christian - doesn't get you or your relatives first.

Goddamn. What fucking dumbass.

>address argument
>don't actually debunk its validity
>claim the argument doesn't matter because the person making it is racist

The absolute STATE of "American" leftists

>believing the genetic trauma maymay