Why are the Jews trying to kill all of us?

Why are the Jews trying to kill all of us?

Spraying nano aluminum and barium in the air over large populations is LEGAL if done in the name of research.

These metals are seen in large levels in places like California and the vegetation there is suffering from it.

The fluoride in drinking water facilitates Aluminum crossing the brain blood barrier of and now Alzheimers is now one of the LEADING causes of deaths in countries where chemtrails are common.

Video and pic related. Video gives the history of chemical spraying and end with where we are today.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNeOTOytEeA&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudbuster
orgonics.com/whatisor.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
newsweek.com/fluoridation-may-not-prevent-cavities-huge-study-shows-348251
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8032126
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17469513
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4084631
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
archive.is/cmEJi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Sup Forums rather do nothing but shitpost than discuss the real issues that plague our society outside of hating niggers, kikes, and shitskins .

You fuckers are hopeless.

Take it to /x/ nerd.

Thinks chemtrails are paranormal

Yep, full of stupid Anons today.

History channel documentary? Really?

>History channel documentary? Really?
Not a history channel documentary.

Sup Forums was once a great place to discuss politically incorrect issues as the brain trust in here was second to none.

Now all it is, is a bunch of ignorant fags and posting hate nigger threads, would you fuck this Jew threads, whats wrong with women threads, shitskins fucking our women threads, kill the race mixers, and preserve the white race.

And if it isnt the petulant fags posting it's the Sharblue Brock house niggers telling us how fucked our president is.

Meanwhile you are silently being exterminated.

The reason why everybody wants to kill muslim. They are animals

this is a very subtle shill thread; you're trying to normalize the idea that airplanes exist and aren't instead jewish lightshows put on to trick us, and you're also, i think, trying to normalize the idea that the earth is round
tl;dr fuck off

I'm trying to redpill you ignorant fuckers but all you'd rather do is watch Webm's of niggers getting killed and look at pictures of young girls with big tits.

The degeneracy here is rampant and the lack of quality discussion has made Sup Forums a hive of ignorance.

you're the one buying into the jewish lies of powered flight and a round earth you fucking worthless cuck shill

delete this board

I know somethings fishy for sure I saw a contrail above my house that was a lot different looking like a pufy cloud, and what solidified my suspicion was that it stopped mid way but then started up again off set and with a gap like they had ran out and had to refly the path to start the trail again its insane sounding I know but I know what I saw.

Why are they spraying themselves?
Is it because of adrenochrome which makes them immune?
BOOMER ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING WHEN??

I have spent time looking at this subject in the past and I watched the video and the OP is correct, there is something going on with this chemical spraying. I have not been able to determine the end game but there are a lot of really odd increases in diseases that we did not have at these levels before they started doing this.

I think this is a good subject to discuss because the media will not touch it, the government seems to condone it, areas that have a high rate of grid patterns on a particular day have a lot of military aircraft in the air... and they offer no explanation as to why they are doing this.

OP is also correct, there are a lot of useless threads on pol, I would welcome a return to more awakening discussions.

off yourself

I honestly think they are testing a secret anti-UV solution, and maybe that 80s thing about the ozone layer depleting wasn't actually ever resolved and is massively more of a problem than they are now letting on. It's such an inefficient way of mass murder that I don't think they are trying to kill us with this stuff.

Why would "factories" be boiling water 24/7? There are facilities that look like conventional factories, but on the inside it is apparent that their only function is to boil massive amounts of water into steam which is pumped directly into the air (ie not put to use). This seems to be linked to chemtrails, somehow. They both appeared at the same time.

Because we dont Fall for chemtrail BS, we are ignorant?

You are a class A moron.

>Because we dont Fall for chemtrail BS, we are ignorant?
>believes in global warming and climate change....

I'd say yes.

It's been proven that orgone cloudbusters disperse them. Not sure how it works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudbuster

Wilhelm Reich could produce rain by manipulating what he called "orgone energy" present in the atmosphere. Then he was arrested.

pic related

Source of picture?

why would they do this tho, it would effect their own people and even those who have a direct hand in it would end up breathing/eating these chemicals...it would literally be suicide

Its happening and i can't believe you idiots don't see the difference between a contrail and something that is deliberately sprayed.

>Following two critical articles about him in The New Republic and Harper's in 1947, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration obtained an injunction against the interstate shipment of orgone accumulators and associated literature, believing they were dealing with a "fraud of the first magnitude."[15] Charged with contempt in 1956 for having violated the injunction, Reich was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, and that summer over six tons of his publications were burned by order of the court.[n 2] He died in prison of heart failure just over a year later, days before he was due to apply for parole

>died of heart failure just before parole
Holy shit that's not suspicious at all.

another pic related
Unknown sources, offered for debate.

pic related

Yeah i mean normally id find this shit to be entirely retarded.. but when the FDA destroys all of a dudes research, and his equipment, and throws him in prison, and then he coincidently dies right before he gets out - theyre hiding something. I mean fuck just look at all the snakeoil products that get pushed today. Theyre allowed to advertise online and in magazines and on TV even - there is just a disclaimer that their statements are not evaluated by the FDA and are not used to treat any condition.

It would be one thing if they said hes dumb and wrong and to not believe him because he is crazy. Its another to destroy all of his publications that are supposed to be protected by free speech and throw him in prison. What the HECK is this stuff and why have i never heard of it until now?

I guess it supposedly works not too dissimilar to a lightning rod. You just put a bunch of stuff in a bucket and point metal tubes at the sky and it draws it in or something. I haven't tried it but it would be cool to see.

>orgone accumulators
orgonics.com/whatisor.htm

Connect climate change and chemtrails.

The real reason they spray..
they are trying to change the visible light spectrum.

Thanks for the link, user.
Now how this relates to your OP: This would be a way to combat what they're doing with the chemtrails. It's been demonstrated.

Malaysian Air Force conducting cloud seeding

a good deterrent to jews gassing us is to dry fast. you purge all of the contaminants in our bodies by doing this. dry fasting also increases your brain mass.

personally I make sure to dry fast 1 week of every month.

Water ballast tanks used to control center of gravity during test flights.These tanks are filled with water and engineers can transfer water between the tanks during flight to shift the weight of simulated cargo or passengers.

>On the left are bean sprouts grown in a regular box (control) and on the right grown in an orgone accumulator (ORAC).
The accumulator produced three times the growth.
Neat. I wonder if we should try and reproduce this ourselves?

Sounds like BS to me when this is already done with the fuel.

chemtrails don't exist

Found this great vid...

It seems they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

Alright these planes are spooky anons, lets acquire javelins and start shooting down chemtrail planes.

Spraying exist. Cloud seeding is not the same procedure. There are various type of sprays that are rolled out in different ways. Some sprays are land based while others are aerial. There are varying types of aerial sprays from the overlapping grid like sprays, to sprays that are built up over time and create large "cloud" puffs that create barriers in the sky that either block different weather movements or help move them along. The aluminum and barium that the other user described is correct. I work in water and you are seeing more and more aluminum and barium in the water table.

This stuff is hard to believe but I see this stuff on the daily. I am on the coast in Texas and they are constantly spraying and manipulating the weather. I watch radars on the daily and if you watch enough you will start picking out some of these anomalies. There is heavy activity up and down the east coast as well parts of the west coast.

What the end game is is unknown, they claim that it is engineering to control uv hot spots etc, but why so secret about it if is a major hazard to the publics health? Ofc they wouldn't tell us if they were killing us over time with low levels of different metals etc even if they were "saving us". Pic related

It's almost like they are trying to manufacture climate change and then blaming it on us and our "carbon footprint" when it is the government trying to change the climate for no other obvious reason. Problem is, how they are doing it is literally killing us.

Aluminum and barium in the air may diffuse light as seen in your photo but the effects of Aluminum in the human body and fluoride in our drinking water is having catastrophic effects.

The link between fluoridation and ill health is not a direct one but involves the uptake of a known nerve toxic aluminum. Correlational studies linking aluminum with Alzheimer’s disease have been published since 1965. Half a century ago injecting aluminum in rat brains, three independent studies produced the tangle-like structures that characterize Alzheimer’s disease. Subsequently numerous international studies have found more Alzheimer’s disease in areas with high aluminum levels in drinking water.

There is a barrier between the body and the brain that stops metals reaching the brain. In 2013 Akinrinade ID and his colleagues from Bingham University in Nigeria, showed that the relationship between fluoride and aluminum is important in escaping this barrier. Fluoride combines with aluminum to form aluminum fluoride, which is then absorbed by the body where it eventually combines with oxygen to form aluminum oxide or alumina. Alumina is the compound of aluminum that is found in the brains of Alzheimer's disease.

So why are they still putting fluoride in the water?

This is not some conspiracy, this is being done ON PURPOSE.

Add to my post above:::

Fluorine attaches to aluminum and influences its absorption. Researchers described high incidences of osteoporosis, osteomalacia, spontaneous bone fractures and dementia in villages in Guizhou Province, China where they were eating maize which had been baked in fires of coal mixed with kaoline. Kaoline contains aluminum and fluorides. These diseases are very similar to those occurring in European dialysis patients, unwittingly treated with water and gels containing aluminum, which caused a wave of dialysis dementia prior to 1980s.

that's because you're an uneducated crazy person.

Chemtrails are real. Only complete retards havent woken up to that reality yet. Chem trails are conspiracy-light for noobs. Dont listen to the gov shills telling us otherwise.

better kill yourselves then before the boogeymen get you!

Fuel is not mobile during test flights. Fuel is also not extra weight. Google water ballast plane.

Or ask yourself this: Why would they waste money flying an entire commercial airliner without any passengers just to distribute, at most, 2000 gallons of fluid when the same amount would easily be transported on a smaller, cheaper, less conspicuous plane?

Bored fag?

How about you bounce your shitposting ass outta here.

>This is not some conspiracy, this is being done ON PURPOSE.
Of course it is, it'd be a problem if it was by accident.
No, currently eating popcorn watching your delusional rambling.

Fluoride occurs naturally in drinking water all around the world. You're a clown I get to laugh at.

You probably think MSG is bad too.

>Engineers can completely design a plane like a 747 or C5 that will fly before building it but need to test the effects of weight distribution with tanks of water.

Idiotic.

Guess they make seating arrangements based on passengers weight. Only X number of fat asses can be on one side of the plane at any given time.

> ITT

>Idiotic.

Someone that pretends to know more about a field than people actually educated and have careers in the field, yes that is totally idiotic and ignorant.

Most of the people here refuse to talk about the normalization of pedophilia. This place is becoming nothing but a place to post their trap obsessions, and complain about trannies all day. Are used to care about what's happening to the west, but I am learning nobody really gives a shit.

Oy vey, why are you goyim still posting? My comrade has already told you that "chemtrails" don't exist.

Fucktard, these are ice crystals refracting light in upper level clouds, probably "mares tails" It indicates a low pressure system moving into the area in the next few days.
Does it hurt to be so ignorant?

It's so nuts how these people have full paragraphs of pseudo-scientific garbage to spam. It's such a pure form of mental illness.

Fluoride has been added to U.S. public drinking supplies since the 1940s.

About two-thirds of the U.S. population has fluoridated public water, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Of those served by community water systems, the percentage climbs to 74.6 percent.

What is fluoridation?

Fluoride is added to public water supplies at an average concentration of about 1 part per million (1 ppm) or 1 milligram per liter, or slightly below. Naturally occurring fluoride concentrations in surface waters depend on location but are generally low and usually do not exceed 0.3 ppm.

In 2015, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued a recommendation for the optimal fluoride level that should be in drinking water to prevent tooth decay. This new recommendation is for a single level of 0.7 milligrams of fluoride per liter of water, opposed to the 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter recommendation issued in 1962, which is now the standard.

Studies show it may not help your teeth:

Water fluoridation, which first began in 1945 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and expanded nationwide over the years, has always been controversial. Those opposed to the process have argued—and a growing number of studies have suggested—that the chemical may present a number of health risks, for example interfering with the endocrine system and increasing the risk of impaired brain function; two studies in the last few months, for example, have linked fluoridation to ADHD and underactive thyroid.

newsweek.com/fluoridation-may-not-prevent-cavities-huge-study-shows-348251

So why are they putting it in the water?

What are two things the average American does every single morning? They use fluoride toothpaste and aluminum-based deodorant. Even basic hygiene is a Jew.

I'm going to wager that you're not an aeronautical engineer.

go somewhere else shilling and let the grown ups talk

> Falling for the hygiene Jew
I don't brush my teeth nor do I shower normie

>So why are they putting it in the water?

to have an extremely inexpensive way to help prevent tooth decay, and none of those studies have actually showed they don't help prevent tooth decay, or that they harm us in the levels in any water source.

(You)

Don't pretend to know things that you don't. The smart people will laugh at you.

hey annon thanks for making the thread even if its not appreciated by every one :)

new fag here

Why not just get some passengers?

go and eat some aluminum

you dont take passengers on a test flight.

I think you should be one of them, and hopefully it fails.
You sound like you've gotten these mental deficiencies OP is talking about! OP look you have a specimen right here. luck you.

Also, you can do this with computer modeling

You personally think that aeronautic engineers don't test their planes before letting them be sold off to airlines? You are incredibly stupid.

what does it concern u what people are talking about... if u dont like it go somewhere else and let the "idiots" talk

if this topic is so retarded to u why bother talking to "idiots" ? isnt ur time better invested some where else ? like boosting ur ego some more ?

otherwise if u cant let some "idiots2 have a chat... go and play catching lights on a highway at night m8

You sound like you're about 14 years old.

Why don't they use people instead of crash test dummies?

It's true OP. The chemtrail question is not discussed enough on here. Aluminium, which is in the chemtrails, and fluoride, which is in the water, both have been shown to lower testosterone(look it up), which lowers aggression. Also, aluminum and fluoride lower sperm count, look it up. Without this key to the puzzle one cannot understand why it is that males just all of the sudden, en masse, in one generation, just started being faggots and wanting to dress up as woman. It is more than just brain washing and social engineering. There is an attack on our neuroendocrine system as well. This ties in to freemasonry in that those pilots of the covert geoengineering programs are not all a bunch of jews. The probability is they are largely white men. They are likely sworn to secrecy through either a ZOG military industrial intel agency of some sort, or through freemasonry. Either way, if they are taking part in the ruination of the white race, and the lesser races, they are enemies of the lord.

maybe its cause my soul isnt rotten as urs is

No, it's because your brain isn't fully developed.

You know you could become a pilot, chemist, or Freemason and see that your post was entirely nonsense, right?

These are definitely people with flat out mental illnesses like schizophrenia or something like it. This isn't just like a low IQ or something. It's legitimate mental illness, so they aren't even capable of understanding why they're wrong.

Airlines do weight balancing. Usually fatasses don't matter but cabin crew can order passengers to switch seats if necessary.

Fuck off enemies of humanity. You are doing public relations for ZOG, either willingly or unwillingly, and I hate you with a perfect hatred.

People like you who don't take their medications are burdens to their families.

You must be disinfo. If you really believed in your position, you'd be willing to explore it, rather than denouncing everyone who knows more than you as the enemy.

welcome to Sup Forums
enjoy your stay

i went to jewish orthodox synagogue once when invited by my stepfather , they drank cocacola , they drank wine , they drank bottled water , they ate the same shit we do , they smoked too.

>not all jews
but
>satanic jews are the real threat which never make an appearence in the media.

funnily enough my stepfather who is a hardcore kosher jew as of the last 10 years , only uses one sort of toothpaste (because its very cheap) but its called Modicum toothpaste concentrated medical paste with less fluoride than colgate or whatever turbopaste people use.

really makes you thongken , anyway chemtrails are full of hurtful chemicals that slowly poison the major population and induce heavily BAD nonos on your brain along with your body assuring a faster decay of your mental and physical health as usual.

also its there to mask the stars so you cant see the giant dragon and spaceships fighting in outer space.

>chemtrails
>fluoride

christ, educate yourself hillbilly

Fluoride is made from aluminum waste. Chemtrails = air fluoride

>t. no reading comprehension
Also if you happen to think fluoride isn't way overused you're retarded

>way overused

How scientific!

>You must be disinfo
I am one of the ones who member the blue skies of yore.
>you'd be willing to explore it
I don't wish to explore evil, tempter.

>I am one of the ones who member the blue skies of yore.
So do i. They're the same as now.
>I don't wish to explore evil, tempter.
Pathetic. You know you're wrong and clearly are not man enough to admit it and educate yourself. Suck down some fluoride. You're not going to need higher brain function anyway.

Kill yourself, faggot.

What a great explanation. You seem so confident in your idiotic statements.

Jews...

let's do the facts first.

NWO is behind this, they are not only jews, they are satanic.

NATO is doing the spraying in all NATO member states (USA, Europe)

Depopulation Agenda: one of the steps to reduce mankind by 5.5 billion

Anyone trying to raise awareness gets violently silenced (read: murdered, Clinton style)

Chemtrailing is required for A: HAARP/Project Bluebeam (cloud projection), blanking out approaching space objects/obstructing skyview
B: enhancing flammabilty (Aluminum) for wood fires, etc/"Natural Desasters", giving fuel to the (((Climate Change))) hoax
C: killing YOU by means of nano particles (Lung Cancer), 1000% more effective than smoking

and that's just the basics. Now, if you have 100 billion dollars to fight a batshit insane satanic cartel hellbent on extermination humanity, be my guest. You are likely one of the first.

>fluoride
In vitro fluoride toxicity in human spermatozoa
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8032126

In vitro influence of sodium fluoride on adenosine triphosphate (ATP) content in ram semen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17469513

Reversal of the endocrine toxicity of commercially produced perfluorochemical emulsion
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4084631

Influence of water fluoride exposure on sex hormone binding globulin and testosterone in adult male
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

MALE FERTILITY
"The enhancing overload caused by fluorides represents a potential factor, having an impact on function of sperm, hence contributing to a growing infertility in the human population.” (Animal Reproduction Science, 2008)
archive.is/cmEJi

Clearly your father had a lot of fluoride before fucking your mom, then! :)

>Why would "factories" be boiling water 24/7?

Google steam turbine

?

>Fluoride occurs naturally in drinking water all around the world.
There is a difference between calcium fluoride and sodium fluoride. The former is in the ground naturally but isn't absorbed into the human body the same way the latter is, which is what is added to dental products and drinking water (and consequently in many processed foods).

There is a shit-ton of studies from around the world showing the detrimental effects of sodium fluoride on the human body and brain, i.e., also lowering the IQ.

Take fulvic minerals (trace minerals) daily in your water to block the metals from being absorbed by your body.